Post autistic Veeky Forums related shit you do ITT. I'll start:

Post autistic Veeky Forums related shit you do ITT. I'll start:
>wake up at 5am to manually grind whole coffee beans waking up everybody else in the house
>throw cup of water in the microwave with a thermometer making sure it hits exactly 87 degrees or else I won't drink it
>add clumps of coffee and scalding water into my $500 moka pot
>wait for precisely 3:34 or else I have to start over
>make sure to fill my cup exactly half way and dump milk and 4 and a half tbps. of sugar
>feel like a true adult because I didn't use instant coffee like the average joe

But did you grow the beans? Yeah I didn't think so, pussy.

Also, stop being a considerate piece of shit to your family. I hope one day your relatives get sick of your shit and decide to carry you out to lynch you on your backyard.

>>throw cup of water in the microwave with a thermometer making sure it hits exactly 87 degrees or else I won't drink it

Wouldn't that warm the mercury in the thermometer and give you a shitty result? (not to mention that the water itself would not be evenly warmed throughout and would need stirring first)

shut

>Hot sauce on hot buttered toast.
Been told this is high autism, but I don't see why.

>dump milk and 4 and a half tbps. of sugar
>”feel like an adult”

You aren’t an adult until you drink your coffee black.

You're not Veeky Forums autistic, that's just you.
And I hope you get thrown out for grinding beans.

>a considerate piece of shit
heh

i bet you use a blade grinder lmaoooo

>feel like true adult
>that much sugar and milk

Pick one.

>87 degrees

Its not even hot bro

Do Americans really not know the difference between Fahrenheit and Celsius?

I can only eat buttered toast with black pepper and garlic powder. Torn pieces of loaf bread with butter is acceptable though.

I assumed they meant kelvin

I also like this.

What is 87 C in Fahrenheit? You don't know? That's what I thought.

how many taels do you weigh? what's your height in chi and cun? there's no shame in not knowing obsolete regional measures, and if you are expecting someone to know them it's weird that you're prioritizing ones used by 300m people over those used by 1.5b people.

>the units that the most important nation in the world uses are obsolete

>Adult
>Caring about doing/enjoying superficially """adult""" things as a form of validation

>specifically saying he acts like an adult when he's making a preteen sugar drink
>i don't care now

Did I just accidentally click on /pol/?

i get that this is some retard's idea of clever bait but
87 C water won't do jack shit in a moka pot, it will just get coffee grounds damp
RETARD

>make sure to fill my cup exactly half way and dump milk and 4 and a half tbps. of sugar

Is no one going to talk about the 4.5 tablespoons of sugar?

Dude, that's a lot of sugar. 1-2 tsp is all you need. Damn, hurts my teeth just thinking about it. That's more than 1/4th cup of sugar in your coffee.

>when you try to out-autist the original autist

Got I hate gelman so much

FUCK OFF. I'M THINKING.

>love poached eggs
>love runny yoke
>refuse to eat uncooked white

I have to poach an extra couple of "test eggs" to pull out and cut open to make sure I hit the "golden zone" of cooked white and runny yoke.

>4 and a half tbps. of sugar
Yuh. Good thing you didn't use instant, man.

Why tf was his drink vodka and club soda? It's like he's afraid of flavor

My girlfriend is extremely autistic when eating to the point that I'm seriously considering breaking up with her over this

>she separates every food
Like, she'll make an ordinary sandwich, sit down and seperate the entire thing and eat each individual thing with a fork and knife. She'll dismantle everything from sushi to hot dogs to soups and even pizza.

>she mixes a lot of weird shit
>honey and eggs
>drinks milk wth almost any meal
>won't eat if she can't douse everything in habanero sauce
>uses ranch sauce only to eat doritos
>she eats popcorn with a fucking spoon
>refuses to eat tomatoes, celery, onion and mustard

We can never eat in public because it's fucking embarrassing to watch do all this shit. Also, since she has to separate everything, by the time she's done doing so I'm already done with my meal. Oh, and she takes forever to eat. Like an entire hour to finish something like sushi (after separating it).

Does she, like, eat each one by one? That's extremely spergy

Yes, in the case of sandwiches she'll eat the ham or whatever first, then the bread, then the lettuce, then anything else leaving the slice of cheese till the end. She loves those Kraft singles by the way.

Its very annoying.

I guess try and make her dishes where the ingredients are separated naturally? Meatloaf and mashed potatoes, or black beans and rice?

But that's what I'm drinking now.

>Runny yolk

my condolences user

>4 and a half tbps. of sugar
why the fuck do you go through all the work to get the natural flavor of the coffee just to cover it all up?

>microwaved water
yucky

>that pic
holy shit... just get it over and fug already

I grate cheese curds.