Whose worse, the people who eat well done steaks or the people who getting pissy about people who eat well done steaks?

Whose worse, the people who eat well done steaks or the people who getting pissy about people who eat well done steaks?

>whose

Former inwardly, latter outwardly

Everyone is terrible op.

Meat eaters are always the worsja

Only meat eaters complain about well-done steak though.

This is always a retarded question based on false equivalency
>Who's worse; Nazis or the people who complain and say Nazis are bad?

Ve miss you, mein Fuehrer!

There is a flaw in your argument, you think that there is something wrong or negative with nazism

the latter since the former does not sperg about so much

The ones trolling CK with steak meme.
Ot those still failing for that troll.

>Whose worse, the people who want to be left the fuck alone or the people who won't leave them the fuck alone?

I'm not saying you're a douche for eating well done, but you are throwing away good money if you have anything but a cheap steak well done. every cut has it's own ideal level of doneness depending on the fat content/marbling

>damn these police sure are worse than those organised crime gangs for not leaving them alone huh

>paying for a expensive cut of meat that is expensive because of its fat marbling and its texture falling apart in your mouth

>cook it to well done so majority of the fat is rendered out and texture of meat tenses up due to being overcooked resulting in a less flavoursome piece of meat that is now harder to cut and eat.

u tell me bro.

Sorry to break it to you bub but that's not how steak works.

so overcooking a steak doesn't render out most of the fat and moisture and leave it tough?

Are you sure you know anything about steaks bro?

Yes just like every person has their own level of doneness based on personal tastes. Medium rare is by far my favorite way to eat steak, but it’s just autistic to egg someone on to eat it that way if it grosses them out. You’re just as bad as vegans who continually insist that veganism is the best way to eat and the only reason you like meat is because you’re “used to it.”

only faggots call people "meat eater" must be one of those unloved vegfags.

who's worse? the vegans, the vegetarians, the regulars, the anorexic, the black, the white, literally everyone

>the people who getting pissy about people who eat well done steaks?
this one

it's not your food. why are you so mad about it? its not like the world will run out of steak anytime soon you dumb yankee

>eating a steak the way I don't like is akin to organized crime.
You're worse

As long as my steak is rare to medium rare and I don't get shit on for it, I don't care what yours is like. I don't know why you'd voluntarily eat a well done steak (usually with ketchup, because it's intolerably dry otherwise) but it's not my business.

Not the best analogy but imagine you're playing basketball, you've learned the fundamentals like how to dribble and how to shoot well so you can play fairly competently. A new guy comes on the court, he dribbles the ball with two handsc travels, and shoots by throwing the ball at the basket. You think to yourself of he knew the fundamentals better he would enjoy the game more so you go up to him and tell him that his form is not great and you can help guide him to playing better, saying that he would enjoy the game much more if he had better fundamentals. However, he responds by saying he is having fun already and wouldn't appreciate the advice. It's a great conundrum.

Would ketchup even help that much? A less viscous sauce would do a better job of moistening up a steak. Pretty sure well-done + ketchup is just a meme anyways. At least I hope it is.

And though I do prefer medium-rare, I never got the talk of well-done being horribly dry and rubbery. People eat all kinds of meat at similar levels of doneness. All poultry is cooked "well-done", for example. It's not some horrible atrocity, it's just inferior to rare/medium rare steak. Maybe it's just people being hyperbolic.

>tfw don't live in the US so most restaurants have shit steaks and/or can't cook them properly
We have a lot of great cuisine but for some reason restaurant steaks here end up being pretty underwhelming.

Do you play?
Because I've never seen randos do that on a street playground.

>Pretty sure well-done + ketchup is just a meme anyways. At least I hope it is.
I think it's just a little kid thing, lots of kids don't like rare meat and kids love ketchup.

Blacks are obviously worse, nigger.

>not eating rare or med rare because it's gross
those people are called pussies and deserve all the shit they get. if you like well done that's fine, but not eating something because you think it's gross, what are you a little girl

>tfw you thought you were at a good steakhouse but they brink out your med rare ribeye and ask if you want any steak sauce

Maybe it was just straight up overcooked, but whenever I've tasted well done steak it's genuinely been dry, tough and unpleasant, it simply tastes overcooked.

Poultry can be overcooked too, to the point where it's nasty and dry.

people

>are you a little girl
YES