Potato mold

How should i prepare this moldy potato?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AO4bS1DH0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hate phoneposting

I think you already know what we want you to do with that potato, op.

yeah, mold on food is nothing to fret. mold from water will fuck you. just shave it and boil then mash.

How should i prepare it?

Boiled, mashed, stick in a stew.

Ok i will do it

BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT BOIL IT MASH IT

youtube.com/watch?v=6AO4bS1DH0o

Step one: boil them

I boiled eggs in this water

How do i know when they're done?

Not everyone is neet, simmer down.

stick it up the ass

>those wrists

Punch it as hard as you can. You'll know.

I'm very hungry, stop making fun of me and tell me how to smash this potato. I think its done boiling

If I punch it as hard as I can it will go everywhere. I punched it lightly and i think it need to boil longer.

Goddamnit dude I so hope this is for real for some weird reason because I fucking laughed out in the subway

Of course it's real. What do i mash in with the potatos?

parsnips and chives and butter...then punch the shit out of it.

i didn't have parsnips or chives so i just add 3x the butter.

it's not cooked you fucking moron

Yeah that's why i put it back to boil you fucking faggot.

Fuck

All my dishes are dirty so i'm going to be fancy, like a restaurant

It needs some flair, what do you guys think?

Line it up into rails and go to town, you glorious bastard.

I have other things in mind.