What do y'all put on baked potatoes?

What do y'all put on baked potatoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4QwY0wYCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

butter
sour cream

This be some hood shit nigga au paired wiff jalapeno butternut soup cuz the spice wuz invented

And pig meat

I twice-bake them, with butter, sour cream, cheddar, and bacon, then garnish with chives.

Salt
Black pepper
Butter

I eat them completely plain usually desu

Cheese & beans.

Butter
Sour cream
Bacon bits
Cheddar

This. I want to enjoy the flavor and texture of the potato not a bunch of extraneous shit.

>I want to enjoy the flavor and texture of the potato

Are you a Hobbit?

slice, squeeze open
butter, sour cream, grilled chicken, chives

oh, forgot about shredded cheddar

used to do but i don't really eat beans anymore (too much sugar) so now i do but without the pepper (i like pepper but i think it detracts from this particular dish)

Theres a place in Alicante (spain) that serves big ass potatoes, hollowed and stuffed with potato+chicken, tuna, cheese or whatever

Bland.
I bet your ideas' of adventure is buying at a different grocery store.

>i like pepper but i think it detracts from this particular dish
wtf?!
This is the new trolling, right? This has to be trolling.

>i don't really eat beans anymore (too much sugar)

You're right. Best to stick to the huge carbohydrate reservoir that is the potato.

Japanese Curry
Cheese

glucose doesn't contain fructose

so what? They're both sugar.

I've done this before, but the result wasn't worth the effort. How do I make the filling more flavorful?

Use good quality butter
Don't forget to season it.

It's pretty hard to imagine how these could NOT be flavorful. Can you describe exactly what you did and used?

>answer question legitimately and even explain why I prefer the minimal seasoning
>user: This is the new trolling, right?

When were you diagnosed with the extra chromosome, again? Thank god downies aren't allowed to breed.

Cheese, butter, bacon.

Lately Ive making baked potatos into lazy mashed potatos because they reheat better at work

hollowed potato stuffed with potato. how inventive

>Hallowed potato
Ftfy

I'd like to know what magical potato these anons are using that they are so flavorful that any additive flavors ruin them

i cut them in half, scoop it out and put in cheese n bacon. delicious, but i haven't felt like making them lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4QwY0wYCg

5 different flavor combinations

My wife scoops it out mashes it a bit and adds butter, cheese, garlic salt and ranch.

*ranch dressing

I add butter and chopped green onions.

butter, salt, black pepper, olive oil

Just salt, maybe Kefir and pepper as well if I feel like it. But just salt is usually enought for baked potatoes.

Personally I prefer sand and mulch grown veno potatoes scrubbed and eaten with skin.
Loads of flavour.
Seriously potato skin is like chicken skin, more flavour in there than the rest combined.

this. if you remove potato skins you gotta get the fuck out

Only time I'd remove skin is if it's before potato season, I don't trust foreign potatoes or winter leftovers.

Generally I don't eat potatoes if i can't get good ones.

Pulled pork
Shallots
Chili
Sour cream
Cheese
Bacon
Chives
Usually I'll only do a couple of these but if it's at a get together with friends I'll go all out on the fixings.

pepper. italian spice blends and butter.

i will fucking rape you and fuck your corpse

I add Lipton onion soup mix to the mixture