Does Veeky Forums read multiple books at once or one at a time?

Does Veeky Forums read multiple books at once or one at a time?

Usually 2-3 at same time that are connected somehow.

Multiple books at once

Those feet though...

I usually read multiple, but of different types: a novel, a classical work, a more technical one and usually poetry on the side.

>Hard to be a God
>Gospels, Paradise Lost
>Being and Time
>Fleurs du Mal

Multiple feet at once, yes.

I knew someone would bring those up.

It took only two posts, my friend

>tfw an innocent thread becomes a foot fetish thread

Currently reading 2 actively and listening to 3 or 4. I have a few others that I'm ready to pick up if I run out of new stuff at some point.

What's the point of listening to books? It's arguably the ultimate expression of the meme "I read for the plot". You don't really pick up anything from an audiobook.

I only listen to poetry since its meant to be read aloud if you have a good reader the experience can be more pleasant than reading by yourself

I've no problem with drivers doing it in the car if it's just entertainment or if it's something they have read before. Real literature needs to be read though.

Answering the question, I tend to power through one book at a time. It always seems so strange to me when people on here talk about taking months to finish a book, even a long and difficult one. I suppose this must be why.

Reading multiple books at once is convenient also because you don't get bloody bored by one long book

Oh, and reading multiple books at once even makes you smarter, because you find more connections and patterns between concepts and you have more time to reflect on your readings.

I'm reading five different books at the moment but that's abnormal. Not counting the bible I'm usually only reading two or three. One about scripture or theology, one philosophical, and one purely for entertainment.

Usually limit myself to 3 or 4
Currently:
Moby Dick: Melville
Literature Class: Julio Cortazar
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: Hunter S. Thompson

I usually don't but at my work rn I can easily read on my computer but not so easily from a book, so I have an ebooks and a normal book that I'm reading simultaneously

I mostly read history, so I usually read a history book and a novel at the same time, and try to relate them if I can. I've only been reading history books lately though, haven't felt like reading anything else.

Personally I read one at a time, but I'm going to try and incorporate a fiction book on the side as I go through my non fiction reading list that I'm on.

>not reading one page out of seven different books a day
>not getting this reference

I like to read several short story anthologies at once, swapping books when I'm done reading a story.

Started doing multiple and me gusta. Read one fiction, one non-fiction/pleb tier, listen to one or two audio books depending on mood.

Currently
Big Sur
Watchmen + Of Wolves and Men
American gods audio
Sapiens audio