The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth...

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth. Humanity has randomly chosen people to enter an underground nuclear shelter with enough food and provisions for the next 50 years until the Earth is habitable again, luckily you were picked.
>You are allowed to bring one snack with you.

Choose wisely..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermassive_black_hole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mustard gas. Let’s just end this travesty and let a new species have a shot being on top

>the sun is going to crash into Earth
>so we're gonna hide underground for 50 years, at which point the Earth will be habitable again

Uh, user, I don't want to ruin this for you or anything but I think there are some massive problems with your plan.

>sun
>orbit

Stars don't have orbits around their planets, only around super massive black holes...and entire galaxies swirl around the precipice of said super massive black hole, there is no stationary orbital pattern.

How do you think the solar system works?

shut up retard

I would pick chex mix without the brown pieces.

Beef jerky

Autism

>believing jewish space lies
>>>/reddit/

100% proven our galaxy swirls around a super massive black hole. Please go back to your containment board(s).

Shitty thread gets ruined.

Meant to reply to the other post, fuck me

Autism

wow that clearly not fake picture of a floating space yarmulke is pretty convincing,

let me ask you though, how did (((they))) get a satellite that far away that it could take a picture from that perspective??

>pointing out how stupid your imaginary scenario is = autism

Don't worry, I'd be embarrassed too if I thought that the Sun crashing into the Earth would produce a couple generations of discomfort for life on the surface but that everything would return to normal after a couple generations.

Factually all galaxies form this way.

:^)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermassive_black_hole

>A supermassive black hole (SMBH) is the largest type of black hole, on the order of hundreds of thousands to billions of solar masses (M), and is found in the centre of almost all currently known massive galaxies. In the case of the Milky Way, the SMBH corresponds with the location of Sagittarius A*.

>I believe globalist propoganda and wikipedia
>I never question a single thing (((they))) tell me, mindlessly gobbling it down like the good sheeppig I am
fuck you!

Autism

Please go back to your containment board(s).

The sun doesn't exist and the earth is a hologram, why do you people insist on lying?

>redditor who think's he is slick trying to show off his high school education
seriously fuck off

Mother
Fucking
WASABI
P E A S
(yes I know most of them are actually coated in horseradish rather than actual wasabi both are good)

>high school

More than one person ITT thinks you're retarded. Anyway. My Father taught me about stars when I was about 5. Used to drive upstate where the ambient light disappeared, hiked into the mountains before dark, found a nice spot and watched the stars. Nice guy. RIPIP.

Anyway, please go back to your containment board(s).

A Bacon Sandwich.

I dont eat candy desu.

If the sun is going to crash into earth and I'm going to survive I've clearly evolved beyond the need for food.

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth
>for the next 50 years until the Earth is habitable again
Do americans really think this?

Autism

Kinder Bueno.

Please go back to your containment board.

+10000000 solar factor protection potato chips

winning!

Zebra Cakes

Wholly unbelievable post apocalyptic scenario, you say? Why, I'd bring Vienna sausages, of course. I just need to find a way to guard them.

Copernicus would like a word,, OP.

Autism

Vienna Sausages so I can start my catering business.

You should have used a more realistic scenario like nuclear holocaust or a large meteor striking the earth to keep the sperges at bay and you might have had a fun little thread. But no, you bring up a scenario guranteed to pit flat earthers against sciencefags.

Having said that, I'll play. Dry cured, fermented sausage of some kind, probably one of the italian versions.

Please go back to your containment board

P.B. crisps
if I have to pick a snack I can buy now in the stores it would be pizza pretzel combos

Autism

Baked Potato

tubby custard

Please go back to your containment board.

Autism.

>making a shit thread solely so you can post "autism" over and over

Repetitive actions are a sign of

autism

Go back to your containment board.

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth.

>Humanity has randomly chosen people to enter an underground nuclear shelter with enough food and provisions for the next 50 years until the Earth is habitable again,

For me, Id eat a bullet. The patricians choice.

I'm stuck between some sort of potato chip and strawberry yogurt pretzels. I'm pretty high though. Pistachios or nutty bars would be cool too.

After reading this thread, I can assure you that if you don't believe this, you have

Care to elaborate, tough guy?

The sun doesn't "orbit" anything outside of on a galactic level.

The sun wouldn't crash into Earth, as it's several times the size of the planet. If the sun and the Earth were to collide, it would end in the destruction of Earth and all life on or in the planet. No bunker would save you from the inferno of sun and there would be no Earth after such a collision.

>luckily you were picked.
Everything was believable up until this.
>You are allowed to bring one snack with you.
Snyder's Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces. I would eat them all on the first day and regret it for the next 50 years.

Beef Jerky.
Gotta get dat dose of protein to dominate the shelter skanks and get stronk af
Faurk brah we're all gonna make it

How much of the snack do I get to bring?
Is it just enough to last the first week or so? Or will it last me 50 years?

Sunflower seeds.

ITT:

These.
Fruit - check.
Sugar - check.
Can be ground into flour - check.

Mustard gas and soft pretzels.

I'd bring an ancient chinese delicacy.

All objects are attracted with other objects with mass, no matter how big or small
The sun orbits around the Bary Center which is the common gravitational center for all objects in the Solar System, it is just that the sun is so massive that this center is inside of the Sun

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth.
This never ceases to make me laugh.

not gonna lie....i'd bring my fleshlight

Not really, after 50 ft underground heat can't penetrate sediment anymore so even if the sun impacted with eart h the last damage would be on the surface, and the solar cooling would evaporate the heat in enough time we could check it out. Op scenario is workable if u think aboiypt it.

The earth already has a small lava sun inside it. A bigger one wouldn’t do much damage. It would cool down a lot on the journey here too.

I suppose you think that big bright thing is a black hole

>Chex mix without the only good part

You monster

>The earth already has a small lava sun inside it
[citation needed]

The core of the earth you retard

cheetos, crunchy

Came here to post this

How Can The Earth Be Real If Our Sun Isn't Real

The core of Earth is Iron. Adding iron to fusion reactions causes a violent reaction. It's one of the last elements forged in the heart of a dying star and is the trigger for supernova.

Space fabric is theoretical. Stars orbit their supermassive blackholes. Proven fact.

It's a collection of billions of stars. Blackholes have no visible aesthetics, they're essentially invisible.

There was a pretty decent Twilight Zone episode about this.
Spoiler; there's a twist ending.

For a cooking board you niggers sure know nothing about pasta.

Different user here, I was under the impression that there was a ring around it where only light itself was escaping.

spotted the new fog

Are we going to ignore that's the house where the Teletubbies make tubby custard and shit?

[spoiler] Rib 'n' Saucy Nik Naks [/spoiler]

>Pick me
>Extra large bag of cyanide pills

I mean I hate to be this generic homo pointing out obvious things, but how are we going to survive in a bunker if we crash into the sun?

but to answer your question, I'd probably bring cyanide for myself

damn, I was so generic and predictable my cyanide answer was also posted before me.

still stand by it, probably better than being roasted to death in a bunker

Beef jerky.

>1st choice something homemade
>2nd choice this stuff
>3rd choice anything else

Nothing, I'll just have a little bit of stuff everyone else took with them instead.

Hot cocoa, since without the sun it might get a bit nippy.

For me, it's the Snickers. The best candy bar.

Fuck off nerd

>suns only orbit smblack holes
Retard

Jellybeans. I like the variety. I'd still get sick of them but at least I can mix it up.

These threads are always the same, regardless of the board recently. Fucking newfags.

I would bring trail mix with chocolate pieces, Ill be trading these for sex.

I was gonna choose potato chips until people in this thread reminded me that beef jerky existed and now I have to pick that

go back to /x/ larper faggot

Veeky Forums may have the worst sense of humor on Veeky Forums. This thread is an embarrassment.

Why do the teletubbies live in a nuclear bunker?

You are literally orbiting around the sun you mong.

Nah, Veeky Forums can be funny, but not in threads like this. There are some good jokes and comments that happen naturally in conversation, though. And there are definitely worse boards for humour.