Gets boring after a while

But yeah its great

>tapatio
>tobasco
>sriracha
are my GOAT snauces

get on my level

might as well just put straight vinegar on what you're eating

Just go somewhere with a big hot sauce selection and pick one with ingredients you like

MUH MEME SAUCE

For me its Franks
I dont care what you fags say, its my favorite

i have yet to find a commercial hot sauce brand to stick with
at present, i mix 5 parts Crystal louisiana hot sauce (for flavor) with 1 part Tropical Pepper Co. ghost pepper suicide sauce (for pure heat) and pour it back into the bottle
it's neither pretty nor refined, but i tout my special concoction over pretty much every other branded hot sauce

make your own

Agreed. I dump it over limon lays and eat it with a spoon

Sambal Asli - Cap Ibu Jari Jempol
Sambal Dua Belibis

I'm an Indonesian living overseas and I can't stand all these western hot sauces so I always stick with home.

Overpriced and unsubstantial spicy viniggar.

Rads is pretty tasty, but Cholula is one of the best everyday hotsauces (original, not the weird ass chili garlic)

Nando's peri peri xx hot, amazing flavor
got a carolina reaper one recently but I don't find the flavor is that good
tried "Meat Lust" ghost pepper but it wasn't really hot at all and had a so-so flavor.

Really what I'm looking for is the perfect wing sauce and I've not found it.

Yucateco nigger black is my favorite

franks heated up in a pan to where she starts to boil a bit and get thicker, then toss your deep fried wings in it is the bomb

aji burn is what you are looking for, but unless you live in west coast BC youll never find it

I do enjoy Cholula's chipotle sauce though

Is it a meme?

aye that be a meme m'boy

all food items that feature habanero are a meme because it's the worst tasting pepper

>keeping hot sauce in the fridge

I have some hot sauces that are so hot they might burn the house down, you have to keep those in the fridge

i like the fruity taste of habaneros..........

This right here is the tastiest shit there is

Honestly how useful is hot sauce anyways? If you're an adult doing your own cooking you should be incorporating whole peppers into your food, not trifling with manufactured sauces.

I see some aardvark back there. I like it. Actually tastes good and has more kick than Frank's or Cholula or whatever weenie sauce was recommended.

Burritos, eggs, fried food, rice. There are some foods in which it is the prefer condiment. The temperature gredaint between hot dosh and cold hot sauce can be nice.

its good on a fucked up breakfast

I grew up on this stuff. I still love it to death. Maybe I have nostalgia glasses for it though.

This one is amazingly flavorful

did you order these online?

>refrigerating sauces

>keeping condiments out in the open like a fucking savage
>probably has hot sauce residue on every bottle cap of hot sauce he owns

my nigga.
I post this shit in every hot sauce thread and you're the only one who's ever known my love of this sauce.
Just recently got a bottle of chunky garlic.

Currently fermenting jalapeƱos habanero and garlic with a bunch of spices.

Going to blend them in about a week.

I keep my sauces stuffed in the couch so I'm always in arms reach of millions of scoville units

Cheers Hermano, chunky garlic and original are my favorites. You a Bay Area guy too?

>No Valentina Muy Picante
Do you even hotsauce m8?

I wanted to buy the triple X type, but they were sold out so I bought this instead. It's pretty ok.

I also bought a local brand "Isabelle Street Heat" from St. Paul which was a ghost pepper sauce. I was concerned it would be meme sauce, but they actually did a bang up job on not making it jokingly hot or gross. It was like a tobasco x2. Very delish.

pic related

yeah, grew up down south but been here since early 90s.

First had this hot sauce at Katys Korner in San Ramon.. fell in love w it ever since.

you need to open the el yucateco. Pretty spicy and tastes good too

Yeah, most decent diners in the area have it on the table, and thank God for that. I throw it on rice or eggs at home on a regular basis.

Atomic pepper sauce by Half Moon Trading Bay is easily my favorite. It's on the bitter side but it's great. I use it in my cooking all the time.

You can find it on Amazon for cheaper than their website.

Keeping hot sauce in the fridge is the Worst thing you could do

why?

Hot sauce can get more potent of you let it sit out. That's a good thing in my opinion.
Sriratcha and the chili garlic paste will coagulate when placed in the fridge. Bad consistency and texture. Also it darkens it over time which might just be less visually appealing but that's enough for me to hate it.

If it doesn't say that it needs to be refrigerated after opening, then I wouldn't do it. Hot sauce isn't refrigerated during the aging or manufacturing process so I see no need to refrigerate it after

ah yeah any respectable breakfast place in the south bay should have this.

All your bottles are either sealed or completely full.
Do you even like or use this stuff?
Or are you one of those faggots who collects it just to have a gay little niche hobby thing to talk about when interest in you drops below zero?

Everyone ITT but
is a pleb who knows fuck all about good hot sauces.

Franks tapatio and tabasco are just salted vinegars dyed red as far as I'm concerned.

That's great shit.
I picked up some pic related admittedly because of Hot Ones and I went through a bottle in about 2 weeks. It's very fruity but that balances the pretty solid heat, and then it has some earthy spices to ground it out.

this is what i have in the pantry now. it's one of the best average or common hot sauces i've had. extra hot is where it's at, too!

Melinda's is the best hot sauce for heat and flavor, I usually get their red savina or ghost pepper sauces.

none of these sauces are acceptable for consumption

this. Melinda's is the best. XXXX has good heat.

I think Tapatio is really good. Fucking still on the look out for the Yucatecos though. I moved recently and none of the places by me have the fucking shit. I know I will find a place that will though.

Many, many of them get watery and nasty after a few weeks if you don't.. your choice tho bro

now that the children are done posting the adults can chime in.

As someone that loves garlicy ass hot sauce is the jalapeno death sauce a good choice?

The XXX by el yucateco is great, not much hotter than the black stuff though. Although that black stuff is great on burgers.

The red habanero is great everyday stuff, too spicy for a lot of people, not spicy enough for others. Like half as hot as their XXX iirc.

sambal oelek is hot and tasty

blairs is over powered meme sauce

Ultra Death Sauce is my favourite that I've tried so far... had the bottle for almost a year now and still only 50% through it... yet I add it to almost every meal.

>Nando's peri peri xx hot, amazing flavor
Fucking this. It's not nearly as hot as I expected, but it seriously tastes great and I've been putting it on everything lately.

how hot is this compared to tobasco?

>tobasco
I see this a lot on here.
Is it a regional spelling?

Is very nice.

I probably spelled it wrong

need some recs for a sauce from amazon.

bought yucateca green and black, both delicious but too mild. looking for something exciting and exotic

I'm looking at the yellowbird brand sauces

cheaper on heathotsauce but you pay shipping (flat rate I think)

not spicy but i love that stuff.

umami flavor bomb

The Last Dab is made with Pepper X, which was bred by the same guy who bred the carolina reaper. Over 2m scoville.

You'll cowards don't even smoke your hot sauce.

There's no probably here, dipshit.

>umami flavor bomb

just ask your local spic to hand over some homemade salsa or you will call ICE

yea it does soind pretty gay upon further inspection

went with their ghost pepper sauce.

we shall see!

cool

Im thinking of getting the habenero one or that one depending on the other sauces I get

sweet molasses based. I'm not fond of overly vinegared sauce.

Ive tried all the sauces my local stores have to offer now I need to expand to ordering so what's a good website to get many different sauces at a reasonable price? I tried puckerbutts reaper sauce but it was meh for $20 a bottle

Where do I even start to find actually good hot sauces? So many of them seem to be watered down meme sauces or with added capsaicin and no taste.

Any suggestions on hot sauces that have strong pepper flavors that aren't overwhelmed with mango and other shit but also around the heat level of a raw habanero?

Viper is such a classic.