Are there any good post apocalyptic novels that involve rebuilding society?

Are there any good post apocalyptic novels that involve rebuilding society?

NCR is a nation of whores and thieves. Pick a better example.

canticle for leibowitz, lucifers hammer

I never understood why anyone would think rebuilding the same old liberal shithole would be a good thing. Yes man is the only option

no.

Caesar is the best option

Non-Elijah fags need to be gassed

canticle for leibowitz....to an extent

House thinks its a good idea because all that degenerate money funds his R&D

The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham

The Bible.

>would think rebuilding the same old liberal shithole would be a good thing. Yes man is the only opti
Rule New Vegas Yourself! Like if Paul Mua'dib was a mailman

Unironically, this series will likely end up being about that. Only 3 books in, still in the process of travelling to reach a specific destination, but it's already including hunting, bottling meat to preserve it, making ammunition out of casings/powder/primers/bullets, and as time goes on the smokeless powder will all dry up and, if they're lucky, they will have figured out the process of making black powder by that point. Once all primers are used up, if they haven't figured out a way to make home-made primers (meaning if I have not figured out a way IRL to make home-made primers) then they will have to develop some flintlock muskets. They WILL make their own black powder, as will I at some point I imagine, but if it takes too long then once ammunition is expended they'll be stuck with strictly using melee until they get some bows or crossbows on the go and eventually muskets will come about at the very least.

Focus on melee, conserve ammunition, and so on and so forth. There will be many sequels to come and also probably some prequels going back to when the infection first started, and who knows, maybe even reaching earlier to explore what the characters did BEFORE the apocalypse struck. Anyways, the book will be free tomorrow on June 17th, as will others. Or you could just buy it; it's less than a US dollar. The two sequels are around three bucks US.

OP
have you ever come across
>The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect
?

the bible

The Book of the New Sun
also this, the Bible is far future

Unironically this.

Are there two bears or one bear with two heads?

two heads

Riddley Walker, kind of.

The only good ones are where society is perpetually fucked.

No one really wants rising above the shit or happy endings in those types of novels.

normies do, though. normies want post-apocolyptic bonald grumpf nazi dystopias being overthrown by peppy communist women and minorities
see hunger games and its copy cats