Nov 4th Revolution meal

As you know Veeky Forumsomrades, a revolution is going to take place tomorrow afternoon, and we all know that you can't bash the fash on an empty stomach, and all political upheavals throughout history started with a well balanced breakfast. So what's a good meal to start the day off to fight the bourgeois?

what are these dipshits doing now

A bullet.

checked, commies get REKT

>a bunch of cuntwaffles wanting to turn my birthday into the next big day of infamy

bob avakian, who is a crackpot even by lefty crackpot standards and has basically no pull outside his weird little personality cult, is doing some damn thing tomorrow and some law enforcement larper got all riled up about it, and then right-wing grandpa facebook got riled up about it, and then a bunch of people made a lot of jokes about it which got the grandpas even more riled up
absolutely nothing will happen because nothing was actually planned but it will still be seen as a great victory when nothing happens

>larping cancer

what do russian shills feed themeselves with?

I swear to god if you faggots ruin der klassiker I'm coming out of the bar and doing some glassing

Threadly reminder that antifa is the modern incarnation of Weatherman and they exist entirely to establish a communist state in the United States.
>group of """"motivated citizens""""" can raise the ~100k needed to take out a front page ad in the times without any of us ever hearing about it
>group of """""proud Americans""""" plan their little protest for the commie birthday
>what guy, we aren't trying to install a communist system to give an inordinate amount of power to the leftist elite, no not at all.
>We haven't been courting disparate left-wing elements for the last several years (BLM, feminist causes, etc.) under the guise of "intersectionalism" to distance the public perception of the violence seen in the news from our institution.
>that isn't EXACTLY what the fuck Weatherman did in the 70s, even going so far as to change their name to Weather underground for feminist reasons.
>this isn't all going to end with the enflamed cunts at the head of the movement getting off scot-fucking-free while the well-intentioned-if-ignorant liberal activists go to jail
>the aforementioned cunts are TOTALLY not going to end up in influential positions in educational institutions and poison another fucking generation with this communist bullshit
Fuck everything.

If there are any retards out on the freeway tomorrow when I'm out driving I'm running them over. Fuck those idiots.

>the bourgeois is going to kill the bourgeois

Are Pantie-fa really this stupid?

CLASS TRAITOR
WHAT FUCKING EVER
I'M JUST ANOTHER MIDDLE CLASS KID TOO
AND IF I'M NOT GOOD AT CHANGIN, I'M GOOD AT SELF LOATHIN'
SO I'll CLASS HATE MYSELF WITH YOU

I love when /pol/ tries to take over my McChicken discussion forum.

I'm poor, you retard. I hope I see a lot of cases of deaths in Texas for Pantiefa breaking property. But that's a pipe dream, they only terrorize people in cucked states that can't fight back by law.

Let's discuss Mcchickens then

How many McChickens did you eat today?

Only 2 but I have a third as gamer fuel.

>Only 2
Hey uhhh... I gotta go my cat's on fire.

I prefer the double cheeseburger and 6 piece nugget combo. Only 3$ and I get beef AND chicken

in actual matter of fact:
literal meme account @KrangTNelson made a meme tweet saying, and I quote
>can't wait for november 4th when millions of antifa supersoldiers will behead all the white parents and small business owners in the town square

a shitload of soccer-moms and facebook highschool dropouts incredibly took this as a legitimate threat, and started passing it around as if it were a real thing. Then, alt right pundits started talking about it, and now everyone is more or less in on the joke but has doubled down on taking it seriously because the only way to save face in this debacle is to act like you assume it was true and then when (big surprise) nothing happened we can all pretend like we scared them off because those idiots are scurred of us.

none of this has anything to do with cooking though so enjoy a recepi for 5-minute nacho cheese dip:

>INGREDIENTS
>2 Tbsp butter $0.22
>2 Tbsp flour $0.02
>1 cup whole milk $0.30
>6 oz. medium cheddar, shredded (about 1.5 cups) $2.25
>INSTRUCTIONS
>Add the butter and flour to a small sauce pot. Heat and whisk the butter and flour together until they become bubbly and foamy. Continue to cook and whisk the bubbly mixture for about 60 seconds.
>Whisk the milk into the flour and butter mixture. Turn the heat up slightly and allow the milk to come to a simmer while whisking. When it reaches a simmer, the mixture will thicken. Once it's thick enough to coat a spoon, turn off the heat.
>Stir in the shredded cheddar, one handful at a time, until melted into the sauce. If needed, place the pot over a low flame to help the cheese melt. Do not over heat the cheese sauce.

tfw you will never be a comfy chinese/russian shill inciting race wars and distress in america with low effort bait

I feel like if you are going wage class warfare then you should start the morning off with a nice slice of cake. Red velvet, like the color of your capitalist oppressors running blood in the streets. Chocolate cake, rich like the profit margins of those in control of the means of production. Those would be my two picks, but you could go with whatever you want. You're the bourgeoisie oppressor now.

I thought Soros was Mexican.

so its like when the fake antifa twitter accounts said they were going to fuck up 'confederate graveyards'?
fuckin lol this is going to be rich

Soros is what ever the right needs him to be.

>tfw commies will never block your path while driving

I'm dead serious try that cheese dip it's fucking so goddamn easy and tastes way too good for what it is. Throw some chili flakes in there it's fucking great

ok i will
im slowly getting better at cooking so i will try this, thank you for the recipe user

>recommending capitalist cakes to commies

you should try it, every day that i have a nice slice of cake in the morning its always an ok day
still very depressing but just a little better

Veeky Forums here my morning meal is oats with some cold milk. I am seriously wondering how fat you are right now.

im 200 lbs

>Veeky Forums here
how much do you squat

600lbs, no weights necessary

kek

Chek'd

happy birthday user

you know, Veeky Forums used to put on le meme anarchist masks in 4th of november and go around being lame, now it's something like NAZI ANTIFAS BURNING MUH FLAGS

Bruh I wasn't accusing you of anything, I was saying that was antifa logic

You know that the diet of most posters is going to end up being chicken nuggets, doritos, and mt dew. Why do you even ask?