This is the best fucking fruit and theres no arguing with it. A super crisp bartlett is the god tier of fruit

This is the best fucking fruit and theres no arguing with it. A super crisp bartlett is the god tier of fruit
discuss
bananafaggots get out

I'd say pear is great but it's near exotic tier in it's shot optimal space, the time between being hard and bitter, soft and soggy is just too short, I want that crisp fresh sweetness.

bananas are the best though

Theyre literally the worst

MAKE WAY FOR THE KING

I'd try it.

I just want to hit someone with a durian.

theyd probably die dude

they taste like sand

The ones from Costco do

is a medjool date a fruit?

if so fuck your pear. also it angers me that you didn't stipulate the genus of pear that you like op........?

Does Veeky Forums like Pear Butter?

pan cooked bosc pears
+steel cooked oats
+just a little bit of chocolate

tastes good

op said Bartlett?

No, it's a cheese.

pears have patrician flavor but plebian texture

sorry. im semi illiterate

different pears have different textures, spacktard

Every year someone dies when a durian fruit falls on them.

Pears are nice, but APPLE is the gold tier fruit. Steamed apple, apple in soup, apple in broth, baked apple, apple juice, apple cider, hard apple cider.

I mostly like pear in juice format, mixed in with other juices. Most pears are too tart even when they are sweet, except for the thin layer under the skin when it's very ripe.

The best apples are tarter than pears

Pears are great (although seckel, flemish, and forelle pears are all better than bartletts) but they really need to be perfectly ripe and the window between underripe and overripe is really short.

A crunchy apple is the best fruit by far, closely followed by good quality raspberries and grapes

Only good for breakfast, it has slow release carbs. If you have them for lunch or for dessert after dinner you're doing it wrong.