Why do vegans try to shove their vegan religion down meat-loving throats?

Why do vegans try to shove their vegan religion down meat-loving throats?

My sister is watching a movie on Netflix about why meat eating is totally inferior to plant eating. I respect her choices, but for fuck sake, I love that meaty shit. Chicken, pork, beef, human, turkey, you name it.

just respond with "ok whatever" to everything they say. do not engage in a debate. it is not that difficult really.

For some of them, it's probably the novelty of just being a vegan wearing off, so they need to get their fix by converting others or arguing with them.

How do you know someone hates your lifestyle for no reason at all?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

No different than people with other wierd superstitions really

But when I respond to my sister with "ok whatever" or my mom does then she gets all T R I G G E R E D and starts assuming my intentions. And gets all defensive and whatever. Maybe if I just say "ok whatever" to everything she says, it'll shut her down?

It's true. All the vegans I've met have told me about their fucking vegan diet the first 5 minutes I've been talking to them. It usually goes something like this:

>Hi my name is user
>How are you?
>I'm vegan btw

I try not to talk about it because I know how annoying it is, but it's difficult to avoid when you are eating out with friends. The worst is people who have a fit about "not being included" when someone brings cupcakes to the office or some shit.

>I can't deepthroat your cock because it's meat, have any carrots or other vegetables I can violate?

> Gets annoyed with vegans talking about their beliefs
> Posts a circlejerk thread about it unprovoked

I hear more people talking about how annoying vegans are than I hear actual vegans talking about their beliefs.

For me, it's rather opposite.

>only threads are the cucks posting a bout how insecure they are about mass murder of innocent animals
>WAAAAH VEGANS WAAAAH WHY CANT YOU NORMALIZE MUH MURDER WAAAAH

vegan diet makes you live longer
enjoy dying from heart attack like 20 years from now, fatass

I agree with this. I'm not a vegan, but the insecure meatcucks who feel compelled to attack them are every bit as bad as the prosletizing vegan.

I don't say anything about it until they start rubbing their beliefs all over me. I don't go around, parading on the fact that veganism is bad. I don't really think it's bad, but it isn't my thing.

Saying this, I generally do "attack" when a vegan decides to try and dispense their ideas down my throat and not hold back at all.

/thread

>vegan diet makes you live longer
Not proven.

just say "yes you are right, I am so sorry, can we move on now?"

I dated a vegan. Second best BJ I'd had (best at the time, tho). Also, ahe swallowed.

Vegans, vegetarians are the worst
>talking about problems in work
>talking angrily about bitch coworker
>"maybe you should become a vegetarian user"
>What the fuck

You can't try to not be a cunt and find a middle ground.

They're the worst people for eating out with.
>uhh dude you can't go there, he's vegan you know
>let's go here..anything you can eat?
>is this restaurant okay?
>hmm let's see..nope, no vegetable curry
The list goes on. Everytime you want to eat out with them your options is limited to their choice.

You think they enjoy the awkwardness that arises in every social eating event? If you want to go eat a burger, then go eat a burger. No need to make people feel bad about it.

inb4 vegans try to make meat eaters feel bad. It's only a vocal subset of the population, not all of them are preachers.

Who causes it? Me?
Stop guilt tripping me you vegays.
It is their choice, it is their responsibility to feel it.
So what? They don't enjoy it? Do you think I and other normal people enjoy it? And what do you suggest then faggot? Just bitching?
I told you i put up with it. What else do you want?
Dumbass.

>work with vegan chick
>snacking on potato chips during work
>often has a "bad week" where she eats a bunch of fast food with meat in it

I go run a marathon and roast a leg of lamb and this is somehow inferior.

>yeah let's all go to that burger place
>let's completely ignore that guy is vegan
>maybe he can eat some potatoes or drink something
Retard.

I'm actually really impressed by how most of the vegans I know are NOT like this.

But it's kind of understandable: if you legitimately think that meat-eating is a form of animal cruelty, writ large, you'd probably be an asshole about it too. Like the anti-abortion folks.

You seem a little mad my dude is everything ok?

>work in bakery
>mother comes in with her vegan teen girl in the car outside
>fucks sake I've just finished working the last 6 days and trying to get her something to eat and do you have any vegan pasties?
>i tell her it has egg in it
>she buys it anyway and a chicken one for herself which is presumably less offensive to her special little sheltered cunt than a beef one

maybe bait but oh well
seems like your concern is more related to interactions within the family than your sisters fads OP.

Fucking hell man, I am mad. I am mad what faggot my friend has become. I am mad that people are triggered by such shit. I am mad about these fucking bullshit. I am mad about all these guilt tripping. I am fucking mad how they, propagating and shoving their views for everyone else. I am fucking tired man.

Ok listen, I'll be the nice guy here. After reading this thread, I am starting to be convinced that the vegans that you are talking about are actually lonely and awkward people. They just want to strike up a conversation and their awkwardness prevents them from talking about something meaningful. Your best bet is to try to move with the flow and control the conversation to the direction that you want.

They do that because they're not perfectly honest about their motives behind being vegan. Don't hate on them, they probably aren't even aware of that fact themselfes. They babble on about ethics and health benefits, when infact it simply makes them feel superior to YOU. And ofc they will shove that right into your face. Basically, it's the new way to get a cheap ego boost.

No man, it does not work that way. We can control it but it is slippery slope. Say something about food, it may as well a big open door for them to start pushing it.
I dont know why, i know some are not but fucking hell man, those who are really pushing it.
Just..fucking why? I eat meat, I don't shove it that you should eat meat too, so why the fuck would you press me not to eat meat?
Some thing like that pisses me off.
Oh you. Talking about non gmo trend, non gluten trend, etc etc. These people think it is the most important thing while they do not need it.

>start hitting on this qt
>things going pretty well
>go on a date with her
>take her to restaurant
>within ten seconds says “oh btw I’m vegan”
>starts acting all triggered with the menu
>tries to guilt me from eating meat

Dropped her so quick. Glad I dodged that bullet.

It's a selfesteem issue. They think they aren't worth shit, so they make up stuff to feel better. Same as false rape claims. I mean, you must be SOOOOO desireable if somene risks going to jail just to fondle your saggy ass.
It's actually sad because they don't think they deserve unconditional love. Have some emptahy, user.

>I’m not a vegan
>used the word meatcucks

You aren’t fooling anyone vegan.

>support an industry that keeps billions of animals in cruel conditions when there is an easy alternative just because "meat is tasty"

Can you really blame vegans for not just being okay with that and trying to change your mind?

Yes. Ever heard of "mind your own business"?

If you think you can judge how i live, be prepared to get judged in return. And i won't think about wording it nicely so you don't het your feels hurt.

i'm actually surprised they haven't tried to latch onto the SJW movement. create safe spaces, state any pro meat eating as hate speach, ban meat eater speakers on college campuses, extra.

>Yes. Ever heard of "mind your own business"?

That only applies to things that don't harm others.

That applies to almost everything. And most stuff people do doesn't just harm animals, but other humans, so it's way worse.

That shit pisses me off, that guilt tripping by going to restaurant
Funny. Then i'd say the same with vegetables then.
Man, when the sjw has got all their needs these lesser movements will catch on too. First meat and maybe smoke or alcohol..

Everyone should read this:

Kyotojournal.org/the-journal/in-translation/the-last-of-the-smokers/

And see how vegans stepping in the same direction.

This, if you get deep enough inside the brain of one of them you will find out that they led generally sad lives (parent divorce, family problems, bullying, etc,,,). There is the few of them who have been overly spoiled, and that is still a problem as well.

I worked in chicken broiler sheds 3 of them with about 50 thousand chickens each at a time, and on a dairy farm with 800 jersey cows, and now have sheep and beef cattle some kept separate as organic, tell me about cruelty.

Have you even been responsible for a litter of puppies? Try calving or removing fly strike

>smoke or alcohol
except that smoke and alcohol have been proven scientifically to degrade your health and both are actually nasty. Meat on the other hand...

Read the link. The point is that it is our own choice. And how they treat something little and magnify it, linking it to everything to make us feel worse..it is propaganda.

I am reading it right now. I am personally against smoking but I don't go full autism when someone lights a cigarette. In fact one of my best friends is a heavy chain smoker. When we sit down outdoors I just make sure that the wind is not in my direction and all is good.

See my point? It is crazy seeing them sperging on like this. I quit smoking as well but I friends with smokers, doesn't mean I advise them everytime I meet them not to smoke.
I get perfectly your point about smoking, that it is bad. But how? We've been eating meat for so long, and suddenly getting all these 'meatcucks' accusation.
If we continue letting this thing, it will grow out of control. Call me paranoid or whatever. But the hole, it goes deep. And it's going to go deeper.

>Call me paranoid or whatever. But the hole, it goes deep. And it's going to go deeper.
nah, i don't think it is that bad, unless they impose a "meat tax" now that would be horrible and meat is already expensive as it is.

Haha, I think it is impossible too. I don't think it will not go that bad as well. It is kind of a funny thing, as a satire of course, but at the same time made me think about it.

>you're a vegan

Sure thing buckaroo, here's some vegan bacon I cured and smoked a little while back. I used the term "meatcuck" to reinforce the notion of insecurity that compels them to get into the kind of dick wagging you see in this thread. Consider yourself btfo, faggot.

>it will grow out of control
>the gubmint gonna take away muh meat
>better buy a couple more ar-15's and bump stocks

You're forgetting one important fact. The whores in congress are bought and paid for by the big agri lobby and meat producers are included. I guarantee you, meat will be here long after your mouldering body is providing fertilizer for cattle feed.

Oh look. Meatheads are going mental again!
Animal agriculture is a fucking CANCER. Look at this image. You meat eating fucks and your obsession with stuffing your face with the latest triple mcdownlet turkey goat nugger burger dinosaur shaped process beeflet steak has RUINED this fucking planet. Did you know the Biomass of livestock is 1000 times greater than of elephants? You fucking fat carnivores should be ashamed of yourselves and I will make sure to tell every MEAT. KEK. that I meet that he or she is a fucking dinosaur. In fact worse than a dinosaur. A fucking asteroid, because if T-Rex still existed you just know some meat KEK would smash down his fucking landscape to build pasture for a fucking cattle farm.

You are also cruel little monsters. They say that meat is essential for brain health but I don't believe it. Steaks are maybe necessary crashmats for the fucking mental gymnastics that meat KEKS pull everytime they try to justify why their fucking obsession with the steak house is using 30% of the ENTIRE ICE FREE LAND SURFACE of the entire fucking planet. Fucking greedy fucks. You whine about MUH ANGSTY VEGANS. But maybe I am angry that I live in a one bed apartment above a fucking disgusting butcher shop because there is no space for anyone because all the land is being used for sheep?

Fuck you. You deserve to hear about my veganism to confront your crimes

Yeah, you are. Meat isn't going to vanish any soon.

>get a lof of shit of a vegan girl I want to nail
>"i don't eat anything with eyes", ethics and stuff
>one night she's eating a tuna salad
>"it's okay, tuna doesn't have eyes"
aaaaand that's when I decided it was not worth it

Vegan arguments
>you'll live longer
not proven
>you can't get cholesterol with a vegan diet
yes you can if you keep using hidrogenated seed or coconut oil
>eating meat causes impotence
sexploitation PETA propaganda
>morally superior
not: society, mayor religions or any respectable philosophical wave don't half a fuck about eating meat, just concerns about animal welfare raising and sacrificing animals.

veganism is sectarianism and buyers remorse: you get more radical when you realize you don't get more chicks and you aren't doing jack shit to save the environment

Did you nailed her? Or you just chasing around a retard?
They got chicks;dumber ones
And the moral is bullshit

Kek
You're joking, right?

no

I stopped going out with her (pretty casual) that night because nigga, that killed some of my neurones

Ouch. Have you showed her a pic of a tuna after she said that?

I hope you learned your lesson about dating vegans.

>current year
>eating meat
kys meatcucks

Says the feminine weak submissive cuck with no masculinity im 'em...

Since meat is nice, it's harder to not eat it than to eat it. Hence I respect vegans more than vegan haters since it takes more effort to be the former. Besides, I hear way more about vegan haters than vegans themselves. Makes me think this vegan hate is just a meme

>a coworker offers me food
>refuse because it has animal product
>rather than not give a reason and appear shy or rude, tell him I'm vegan
>clear up any future confusion if the same situation occurs
>this booty-blasts omnivores

>refuses the hospitality of others for asinine reasons
>wonders why everyone hates him

Nah, my acquaintances and friends don't hate me for eating healthy. The real question here why does the diet of other people hurt your feelings so much?

OP here. Goddamn, so many posts after I was gone at work for a while. Gotta read this all.

>You think they enjoy the awkwardness that arises in every social eating event?
Yeah, I actually think they do. Or it the very least, they are dependent on it.

>human
you can't sneak that shit by me OP. I actually read your post

I feel like they HAVE latched onto it a little bit, I mean not as hard as the SJW movement but perhaps they are surfing the wave the SJWs leave behind. Maybe that's my experience...
Exactly what I was saying in my OP, it's horrible to have things pushed on me when I'm really not pushing it myself. What was the post that was responded to earlier and deleted though?
Are you saying the veganism resulted from that or the pushing of self-ethics onto others?
Fucking fantastic journal, mate. Sparked up much conversation. Thank you
If my meat is taxed someone is going to die with it
Easy on the vegetables, vegetable
You seem lucky then, and the vegan hate has become a meme just like everything else has too

:^) Was a sly dog for a while

I live in south charlotte and there's literally a prius with the vanity license plate VEGAN

the fact that they don't get it at all is fucking double extra hilarious to me

Someone goes on army and starving off on apples and berries for weeks, someone caught an eel but no one is vegan
They're privileged and sheltered, starving is not common in west, but it is in the world.

They as vegans btw, not the user with his army friends

That journal is a satire. But somehow it feels so real.
It's like veganism, really.

I can imagine a bunch of starving hollow eyed soldiers sitting around a fire cooking their eel to share is the last place you would hear "but I'm a vegan"

i didn't know my bf was vegan until our second date. #notallvegans

Veganism gives you ass cancer now

Cum is an animal product. She did vegan haram

What if only half the vegans you met said that and you don't even know the other half are vegan?

Ok whatever

She's shoving it down your throat by watching a netflix documentary? Are you that stupid?

Dont talk shit I could not see 1 vegan thread in Veeky Forums but I better go change that

>human
kek

Why the fuck would you want to live longer on this forsaken world? It obviously isn't for the simple pleasures of food, so what is it?
Why would you want to stay on this planet that is corrupted by pure evil?
Are you some kind of pedophile that enjoys living here for as long as you can? Maybe some kind of serial killer or rapist? Sexual deviant (a sick fuck)?
Why would you NOT eat this, from an animal that is already dead, so that you can taste the sweet release of death a little sooner?

Yeah. That's his point.
These vegans are privileged, sheltered cunts. They have so much food, easy access to it, not starving, they start cherry picking the food by causing a problem that does not exists, by creating a dogma of whole set of faux logical reasoning.

Have fun when you can't eat plants anymore.

>wanting to die 20-30 years earlier
you're literally retarded, we cant help you

>Why the fuck would you want to live longer on this forsaken world?
Implying that, just kill yourself then. Why would you?
I would live as long as I damn please, because I don't think it is.
>It obviously isn't for the simple pleasures of food, so what is it?
Just because you don't have a reason to live means others don't have it, and not counting the simple pleasures of food as reason to live is unfair.
>Why would you want to stay on this planet that is corrupted by pure evil?
Pure evil..are you really a kid or something? This is life, not a dream world. Stupid.
>Are you some kind of pedophile that enjoys living here for as long as you can?
Paedofil>>>living as long as he can
There's no correlation, that's a bad logic.
>Maybe some kind of serial killer or rapist?
Same as above
>Sexual deviant (a sick fuck)?
A sick fuck who wants to live as long as he can>>subjective bad logic
>Why would you NOT eat this, from an animal that is already dead, so that you can taste the sweet release of death a little sooner?
Stop having poetic bullshit, taste of death bullshit. It's just food. 'There's no taste of death'.

>Why do vegans try to shove their vegan religion down meat-loving throats?
You don't notice the ones who don't. It's statistical bias.

It seems to all boil down to people who eat meat derive pleasure from it and don't want to stop. Everything else is a lie.
>It makes you manly
>I'd die if I didn't
>We're supposed to
>You're a favgot if you don't eat meat

That's cool and all, but people should realize that their opinions aren't their own; they've been shaped by people with more money and influence than them.

Before the 50's, no one cared about bacon and eggs. Then a guy in the Midwest who had large investments in the pig and chicken industries started pushing the 'bacon and egg breakfast' into pop culture. Pretty soon, it could be considered un-American to not have bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Follow the money, follow the subsidies. The government gives specific money to conglomerates like McDonalds (besides subsidies) to come up with ideas encouraging people to eat more meat, cheese, bacon. The Wendy's Baconator was designed by a government program. You can't make this shit up. Is that not disturbing to anyone else?

At the end of the day people will eat what they want to eat, but please, don't assume you're standing on an unassailable position when you haven't done your homework and havent asked the difficult questions.

I know some vegetarians and vegans who only brought it up when someone suggests having food and are not obnoxious about it. They are scarce as fuck though
Also, it goes
>hi, I'm vegan, I study law and my name is user

[citation needed]

Because for them it isn't simply a lifestyle choice. It's a moral choice.

Moral is spooks

Vegans must be the dumbest most gullible people on the planet. Eat some meat and stop being a retard
>government gives specific money to conglomerates like McDonalds (besides subsidies) to come up with ideas encouraging people to eat more meat, cheese, bacon. The Wendy's Baconator was designed by a government program. You can't make this shit up. Is that not disturbing to anyone else

>Before the 50's, no one cared about bacon and eggs

You've gone all loony tunes there, nancy. Both sets of my grandparents grew up on farms and biscuits, bacon, sausage and eggs was a staple for breakfast since long before tv was invented. Stop making shit up to justify your position like some kind of politician.

Where are all these proselytizing vegans? Do they not exist in the South?