What's Veeky Forums thoughts on eggs in a basket?

What's Veeky Forums thoughts on eggs in a basket?

They're called grandma eggs.

Delish.

Even better when you start with grilled cheese.

>Americans grill their cheese

That's kinda disgusting, why would you cook your cheese like that?

Sounds a bit meh

They're called egg frames, you imbeciles.

Theyre called pirate eyes

They're called glory holes, you glory hole.

Just totally unnecessary, eggs over-easy and buttered toast is perfect as-is. Plus why would you want to cut out the best bites of the toast?

you cook the center circle as well. You dip it into the egg. Also this was called eggs in the nest for me.

Childish, and a waste of toast.

Guys, what about a toast sandwich, where the toast is an egg-in-a-basket?

Bongs will probably give you a tv show for revolutionizing their cuisine.

It's called a cheese toastie in Britlands. I know you're trolling anyway, but grilled cheese is actually a thing in a lot of places. And it's delicious.

the center circle is the best part

It squeeks on your teeth though.

its for a child. and what happens to the circle of bread? only idiots throw away food for a presentation, or restaurateurs that can charge to amke up for the loss. plus my sisters abusive boyfriend love them. maybe he gets them in prison now.

the real name for this is a "One-Eyed Jack"

t. was a boy scout

What you do first is make a grilled cheese sandwich and then make an egg in a basket.

99 out of 100 times, grilled cheese refers to a grilled cheese sandwich.

Chicken on a raft

My mom always served it with the toasted circle on the side. Great for getting the very last of that egg yolk goodness off the plate. It also soaks up a lot of butter from the pan so it's really the best part.

You put one in the pan with some butter before you do the egg, then the second one is the wildcard to use as the fancy takes you.

It's called a toad in a hole, dummy

enjoy your heart disease and cancer, blood shitter

jesus christ it's called ox-eye eggs

Double up niggaz

>niggaz

>not using a cup to cut the hole

we call it eggy in bread

Good deal at my local dendenz as by we have not the waff el house.

No m8 those are called "one eyed sailors"
t. Paula Dean's homemade cooking viewer

What kind of bread is that?

What doyth life

Cheese topped burger bun

egg in a nest you retard

They called chikky shitters you spergs

I got it at denny's once and it was awful. Utterly bland. Cooked at home for myself another time and it was fine.

You can eat the center of the toast on the side.

That hobo toast.

id rather just have the egg and toast the same size

That's a jack in the box. And they are good.

Try using other breads like hamburger buns and great.

why put egg in bread when you can make it a sausage nest instead?

Sounds like what my nan would call it.
I like it.

Noice

tried making them today. they were a bit burnt. i'll stick to scrambled eggs next time

That's an egg in the hole. And they are good. Try using some sourdough and change your life.

no you fucking retard they're called eggy weggies

I've always just cut a cross at the center of the toast, and pulled back the corner for the egg.

these are what we call eggweasels, very popular amoungst the "working class' peoples

hole in one egg retard

Late Middle Historian here, I just happen to be an expert on this topic.

Toast first saw major adoption during the Late Middle Ages when serfs were beginning to take up arms agains the tyranical lords.

Toast began as a mold for crafting weapons. When it was made known on the local networks they were that war was on the horizon, serfs would stash away one piece of toast with a hole cut in it each week. The dimensions of the holes were passed amongst locals in a furtive manner, so that they wouldn't fall into the hands of the lord or one of their loyal spies.

When plans were in place the workers would take their holey toast slices, stack them tightly end on end, and pour liquid iron into the channel to form pole arms.

They're called one-eyed Jacks you fat virgin.

I just toast the little circle that I cut out and eat that too. it's good!

It's amazing that ck has improved enough that I had to scroll down before seeing this

Anywhere I can read more about this? Sounds interesting.

My mom calls em "Pirates eye"

Yeah the book is called Out Of His Ass

You could say it all started when I was a kid

Are you fucking serious? He's claiming that they forged polearms in stacked "holey toast slices". Did you even read and process what he wrote, or was your first instinct to emptily claim that you wanted to "read up more" on the topic?

Uma delicia

close
egg in a frame

That's not what a cheese toastie is

This looks so awful it should have a LiveLeak logo on it

breaded eggs, you faggot

i'd rather have a piece of toast with a sunny side up egg

Etrian Odyssey V

just let him believe