Realised we don't have a discord server, so I decided to create one

Realised we don't have a discord server, so I decided to create one.

We can do readings and discuss shit there.

discord.gg/ZPmB6fk

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TgjNuAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

..but there is one

oh... link?

>search "discord.gg" in lit archive

they're talking about us in there

discord.gg/TgjNuAs

I've never used discord, is it as bad as people here say it is? Aren't they the ones who manufactured the counterfeit top 100?

Edit - Deleted server, turns out there's another one.

discord.gg/TgjNuAs

i went there once and it seemed like edgy but well meaning teens who were in love with literature and themselves like i was when i was a teen
it's probably a lot of fun if you're young but i'm old and bitter now

the average age has crept up over the past year

its mostly 20+ now, most of the teens got bored of their "dabble with literature" phase and moved on.

depends on what you're looking to get out of Veeky Forums/lit/online chatrooms

the discord is a reliable place to have a convo about books, but the length and quality of that convo can vary

it has some level of in group circlejerking but this discord manages it better than every other Veeky Forums subgroup over the years

it's mostly kept alive by the fact that there are a handful of members who actually do like books

the current lit discord has done "successful" reading groups of ulysses, brothers k, a bunch of jap novels, dante and a shakespeare group i think. There are like 3 posters who actually know anything and the rest are 18 year olds just getting into reading

Join Veeky Forumscord we have comfy Veeky Forums emojis

pic related

it's a bunch of kids jerking themselves off and the person next to them off simultaneously. it's telling that the most active channels are the ones not about literature. they pretend they discuss literature because they post a sentence once a week about it. dont be fooled by the people in the discord saying otherwise, you can just join and see for yourself. it's like Veeky Forums except off-topic posting is allowed so it's more like /b/ where everyone thinks they're way smarter than everyone around them, leading to a bunch of micropenises crawling over each other to be the biggest micropenis of them all. probably because none of these people get any sort of acknowledgment in real life so they try to get it online, and Veeky Forums doesn't let you get any acknowledgment thanks to anonymity but discord eliminates that. it's why Veeky Forums groups never ever work out

did you get banned for spamming /pol/ links user?

go stand in the corner and think about what you did.

hmm I figured that bringing up /pol/ would get you banned in this discord

there are like 4 /pol/ discords, go use those

a Veeky Forums discord is, well, about literature

So bringing up Evola and the like is bannable offense? How tolerant.

there are like 4-5 altright/neonazi guys in the lit discord lol

no, i didnt even post in the thing. i watched, saw the race to be a big tiny wiener, and left

butthurt

people end up being friends there and talk banter, big deal

they do have organized reading groups better than Veeky Forums has done

moby-dick soon!

I do not identify with alt-kike or meme-nazis. They're oven material in my eyes.

no?

>banter
if that's what you think banter is it's not surprising the majority of people here are antisocial losers. talk to human beings outside for once and you won't have to join an internet masturbation circle for companionship from rejects who also can't formulate a coherent sentence in real life without spilling the proverbial spaghetti. you can admit that the discord is just for people with no friends that want a place to conversate with other people with no friends that share similar interests, it's not about literature.

... and it's pure cancer. Move on.