Enter restaurant

>enter restaurant
>see all employees are black

What do you do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcJ6Wxdcj-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Order my food, eat, leave. Then decide if I want to come back on the merits of the food, environment, and service.

Leftist scum

I yell "NIGGERS" as loud as I can and run out to my car.

Check the menu and place an order.

>do a split
>jump back up
>spin 360
>moonwalk out
>realize I 360'd
>standing in front of the counter
>order awkwardly

Wonder how that one or two guys get their head so smoothly shaved all the damned time.

Went to African restaurant. Every item we ordered was salted to extreme lengths. I suspect they were trying to kill us because we're white.

Not care.
>see all employees are Pacific Islander
oh FUCK NO

prefer it over white high school kids who don't want to be there tee bee que aych. Black is about the same as middle-age housewife or post-high-school stoner, usually good but not guaranteed. hispanic immigrants is best tho

>enter restaurant
>see all employees are black

In any city where 30%+ of the population is black, 95% of the fast food workers will be black

If it's a fast food place then probably make a note to avoid it in the future, but still eat there and if the food is fine I'll come back. If it's a family owned restaurant then of course eat there, it's gonna be top-tier diabetes delicious

>and run out to my car.
>no conceal carry
coward

order the chicken

You crackers have never eaten at the croaker spot

if you 360 moonwalk you would have walked out.

Seriously consider moving out of helsinki.

True Chinese places are excellent, Californian Chinese is terrible meat in sugar-sauce. There are a few Japanese places in major cities but for the most part it's just people of various races making a Perkin's level attempt. Specialty places run by families from SE Asia like a true Thai or Filipino place usually have great food and excellent service, but the food takes longer to cook, unless you're ordering tom yung or yard-beans salad (I forget the name).

We got some African restaurant a here. I think it's Somali but the food is excellent.

pretty much this, though to be honest hispanic high school kids are just as worst as whites in terms of service and speed

>fast food
>restaurant
pick one

>Awkwardly order my meal while they make fun of me in ebonics
>Sit alone and internally critique the food
>"I would have made this dish better"
>go home and post on Veeky Forums

>a place that serves food is not a restaurant

I order my food and eat it.

>go back to my car and change polo shirt for wife beater, sag my pants a little
>swagger back into the restaraunt, go to counter
> AYO, LET ME GET, UHHH, DA CHIKUN AN SUM COR BRAY
"uh... sir?"
> smack my lips and suck air between my teeth
> YO CUZ, I SAID CHICKUN AND COR BRAY
"get the fuck out of my restaraunt"
>DAYUM MAN, JUS WANTIN SUM CHICKUN AND COR BREAD, SHIEET
>jive my ass out the door and drive away

Spotted the reddit newfag

You have to go back

Came here to post something similar

i want libtards to leave my Veeky Forums now!!

Sup reddit

you mean stockholm, helsinki is in Finland, Finland is not cucked (yet).

yell NIGGER

That looks like shit. What's your point?

They can be some anti white sons of bitches. Fatasses

Somalis... I only associate disgusting things with them. They and their language is ugly and the country is shit.

Order a Big King, since I'm obviously in a Burger King

Strip naked and live out my fantasy of being blacked

Which condiment would you use to lube that virgin ass?

virgin?

It's McDonalds.
Don't be a pushy shit or wear anything that communicates you run with the Klan and nothing bad will happen.

Hispanic's okay.

Indians and East Asians suck though.

360 and walk away

wonder how drunk I got last night to wake up in a McDonalds in a city with niggers

Hope there's an older black lady in the back who know what she doin' and order the fried chicken, nugguh.

But a 360 spin ends with you facing the same direction as before
What is this epic new meme?

Unironically leave.
Nigs have absolutely zero impuls control, and I do not trust them even remotely to be hygenic in a kitchen.
Same thing goes for sandniggers, though they aren't unhygenic because they don't know better, they simply choose to be lazy and disgusting.

>jive my ass out the door and drive away
But a real black would completely chimp out and throw chairs and assault the staff and other customers

>being angry about blacks serving you
What the fuck, /pol/?

Isn't that literally what racists believe black people are for?

>new meme
Ha.

Order the fried chicken, collard greens, mac and cheese and watermelon cream pie

nice

Check a look at what other people are eating before ordering. Keep my eyes open if there is a black lady eating with her son, especially.
Then try to deduce what meal this corresponds to on the menu
order that.
I've been thinking of trying Ethiopian/Erythrean food. If one of my ancestors saw fit to evangelize them maybe their food is good.

>trusting black people with basic kitchen hygene
I know leftists are usually very gullable, but surely not even you would make such a mistake.. Right?

>new

you sure are.

As a Detroiter, it's nearly impossible to avoid. Everyone minus the spooks try to stay far away from black employee-dominated restaurants. As a matter of fact, it's better to avoid blacks at all times. When I lived in Texas, I was never a racist. Now that I live around them and interact with them daily, I cannot stand those lazy, criminal, worthless "people."

>entering restaurants

That's why drive through windows exist

fpbp

I got firsthand experience if anybody's interested, not just meme-wise.
I'm a white male, I was born that way and I sexually identify as such. For a couple years now the church I attend and where I volunteer at is what you'd consider a black church (funny story, for my dedication to the church I have a plaque next to me naming me as 'servant of the year') and being as such the homeless feeding program is run entirely by black people (save for me). When it's our church's people in the kitchen they're always obsessive about everything being clean and up to health code, make more varied foods, and are more understanding towards all those homeless people. Sometimes other churches in the are will come in and take over the program if we have a church meeting going on or something, and because of the area every other church is full of white people (people just naturally segregate themselves like that) and white people are always so sloppy, they spill shit everywhere, never cook their food enough, are always sampling shit with their bare hands, always make the same exact shit (ALWAYS some kind of basic ass meat, plain ass vegetable, and potatoes), and they treat the homeless people like they're different, always using slow/ pandering speech, ignoring them or being rude to them. I'll never forget this one time there was a middle eastern looking guy who was asking me what the hotdogs that were being served were made out of, so I went into the kitchen to ask the person who made them what was in them, this white (skinned and) haired, 300 pound white lady was sitting on a chair in the kitchen and when I asked her about the hotdogs she didn't even look up from her phone, she didn't speak, without any other motion she just shrugged while maintaining eye contact with her phone (I ended up digging through the trash can to find the hotdog packaging).

tl;dr I don't know, some black people are better than white people or something

do you have to like
wax your head or use some sort of special oil to get that kind of sheen on it

That's literally being a capitalist. If a group of black people can manage to provide a good experience at a reasonable price why shouldn't I purchse it?

Detroit sounds like actually hell. Why are there white people living there?

this would never happen because I don't live in 56% land

>As a Detroiter
Why the fuck do you even live there?

If all whites left, it would become Mogadishu. Then you'd have to send in army rangers to rescue the accidental white traveler.

Order, eat, leave.

>city is 3% black
>half of the fast food places have entirely black staff

I'd order like 10 meals worth of food and then act like I can't find my wallet in my pocket. tell them I left my money in my car and leave. never go back

>just as worst
Non white detected

That's just the alt-right. They hate everything that moves because they hate themselves. They even hate every other white that doesn't fit their "ideal."

Of course you should frequent a restaurant that offers good food at good value regardless of whether the proprietor and workers are black, red, yellow or even, god forbid, orange.

The projection is strong with you. She lost the election and you are the one who had to create a term that means "person I don't agree with" to capture both Trump voters and your lost Bernie Sanders voters

I stayed overnight while on a roadtrip to Quebec. I've visited cities all over the world and seen some heinous shit. But the level of disregard for human life and decency in Detroit is among the worst. Especially in America, where we like to believe that everyone is doing better than a stray dog on the street. But I shit you not, there were bums sleeping on top of steaming sewer grates for warmth. And that's something I've never seen before. Most cities have some sort of answer to the homeless problem, but not Detroit.

There were rats the size of raccoons waddling around like they owned the place. It looked like a bomb had dropped.

Keep in mind that this was in what's supposed to be the nicest, safest neighborhood in Detroit. And there were "rich" black people walking around, laughing and whooping it up like there was nothing wrong with any of it.
I had breakfast in an "upscale" diner in their financial district and had to drink coffee while one table over there were three apes cackling and screaming with their fat bellies hanging out. Fucking hell. New Orleans is a majority black city and it's pretty awful, but it's still a million times better than Detroit.

order food and eat it. Plenty of restaurant in new orleans, where I am from, are all black and they have incredible food and a warm and inviting staff. Now if I am working at a restaurant and an all black table comes in or I am delivering food to a black household, I know I am not getting a tip. That is just fact.

>Eat and enjoy negro cuisine
>die of heart attack
Pork chops are the #1 leading killer of black men rivaled only by FEMA

Hope that they break into song.
youtube.com/watch?v=zcJ6Wxdcj-E

alt right existed before the election

>she

That pronoun, nor any reference to her or Sanders was mentioned in my post. I was talking about restaurant patronage. Stop projecting, /pol/fag.

Go to /pol/ to shitpost about the situation, don't realize I mis-clicked on Veeky Forums, don't notice the blue board over red because I'm apparently colorblind, proceed to shitpost an off-topic thread on Veeky Forums thinking my fellow retards would give me high fives and shitpost about niggers and stuff.
Oh wait, that's you.

>go to fast food place that advertises itself as a strayan company
>staff are entirely Indian
>drive thru worker can barely speak English, great trouble ordering
>get home and they've given me the completely wrong order
>complain to corporate
>they apologise profusely and give free food Voucher
>go back to see if someone else is on drive thru
>same woman
>same issues
>complain again, say franchise owner has hired staff based on either their ethnic background or they're all family and friends
>3 months later drive past and notice its shut down
Good riddance dumb black cunts

>order food
>cashier waits patiently for you to find wallet
>lmao lemme go get it from car
>drive away
>cashier clears order from register
>next
Yeah, you sure showed them.

>Indian
>black

not tip

the only food serving place i can say i frequent is my college's cafeteria, which is staffed exclusively by hispanic women who barely speak english and blacks of both genders, and also one old white woman who i assume is the overseer. it goes
white woman > hispanic women > POWER GAP > black men > POWER GAP > black women
the white woman and hispanic women provide good service, the black men are okay, the black women are absolute dogshit.

Oh you're trolling, I thought you were legitimately stupid. My bad. The "god forbid, orange" was brilliant as an attempt to encapsulate the left

Ask them where Loc is

Eat there once and never go back

Happened to me with a BBQ place

>Can I get ______
>Get food an leave
I'm not a nigger I don't make a scene

Why the fuck do you live in detroit?

I worked at McDonalds for 3 years in my teens. Got up to manager for a while before I left.

Only saw 2 black people hired at my store.

The first was a highschooler. Built like a football player and short temper. He was let go after a customer cussed at him and he called the customer a faggot.

The second was a 16 year old black girl who was an absolute thot. She quit when when she realised she had to do actual work.

(((critical thinking)))

This comparison is empty headed. Different states have different minimum wages. This Sir is propaganda

Once I went into a braums that was only staffed by blacks. I am a nerdy white guy. Short. I look like 'the virgin' in the chad vs virgin comics.

I stood in front of the counter, waiting to be served, and no one ever came up to me. They were all dealing with the drive through or just cleaning/talking. I stood there for what must have been 10-15 minutes, and they all ignored me.

I just left and never came back. This was about a year ago. I recently drove by it and it's shut down now.

maybe, but I'm hoping that it yells some grunts and sounds to jamal in the kitchen that she needs 15 hamburgers right when it hears it.

I'm not american, so it seems so strange to me to have a massive city with literally only blacks in it.
I remember I watched a documentary about the fall of South Africa and what happens when blacks take over a city.
Everything was ruined. Everything.
There were skyscrabers with the lobby and the elevator shafts full of human feces.
Everything was looted, smashed and burned. Looked post apocalyptic.
Is Detroit anything like that?

people won't outright admit it but nobody wants to live with blacks, that's why "white flight" occurs. detorit is fine if you know the spots, but that describes every city

I stand aside and let my black wife and her son order while quietly looking down at the floor. Pic related.

No, to an extent Detroit just rotted away.

kek made me laugh.

Quite frankly, whites usually stick to their meth labs. Random violence doesn't earn anything. Blacks in America are very prone to acting like animals even if it is inappropriate to point it out. I've known several good seeds, but I could swear half are goddamned feral regardless of the upbringing or community.

someone post the hot dog in vagina

Funny how no one even cared to answer. White people can be as shitty as niggers of course as others.