Is this an accurate representation of the average female's cooking ability?

Is this an accurate representation of the average female's cooking ability?

i want to go on a winter roadtrip with her.

Sadly, yes.
Last time i went to my sister's, i brought her a knive that's actually cutting because i couldn't take her dull knives any longer. And mind you, she's one of those who has a family to feed, reads cooking magazines and browses "recipes" on instagram... oh well

was smelling strongly of gasoline, irritating your skin, and potentially getting a fine for posting a picture of yourself online committing a crime worth it for those sweet facebook likes? I wonder

>being this autistic
It's funny

yes

she's clearly russian or trashcanistanian.
nobody in that part of the world gives a single fuck, least of all the cops.

Sharp knives do not a good cook make.

add her smoking a cigarette while pumping the gas and its spot on

Dull knives do not make a good cook period. In fact, it shows you do not take care of your possessions.

Kr is krone so not Russia

Does Norway even have cops?

yeah their only job is to hang around the Muslim areas

I don't know why but probably has something to do with them standing out and committing crimes.

Maybe she just doesn't give a fuck about the minutia anymore because she has a family? I know I don't, probably sharpen my knives maybe once a year. Can't slice a tomato well, but doesn't matter for 90% of the other shit I make.

Ofc not, but having dull knoves shows that you have no idea wtf you're doing and that you don't give a shit. It also indicates that you have very poor technique, which is highly likely not just limited to your knive skills but expands into every aspect of your cooking.
Just like not checking your oil doesn't make you a bad driver, it just indicates that you are rather dense when it comes to cars.

Not expensive knives. She could easily replace them every few months if she can't be bothered to sharpen them. It boggles my mind how she can cool twice a day and not go insane. Can't even cut a cucumber with that stuff. I'm not talking about "how you gonna perfectly slice ahi with those knives"-autism.

it's not Norway

look at the bottom text

JANNY SEETHING

Everytime I talk about cooking, I'm called a faggot by my friends. Yet women can't cook.

I think they just want to call you a faggot, and that's the first bend in the conversation where they have an opportunity, y'know, cuz you're a faggot.

Swedish I think.

No, it isn't. People like that make me wish there was a test to qualify as a woman.

This hits close to home. Went to my brother's for a holiday where I was prepping some stuff and every knife was dull as fuck. When I bitched, his wife piped up with, "we don't want anyone cutting themselves, do we?" I threw the knife down and said, "have at it since it's 'safe'." Fuck that shit, I'm not using a dull knife and women are fucking batshit insane.

You were both on the right track, but that is from Iceland. They use those accents alot as in " ó " and their odd "D" with the line through

Lrn2languages
No European languages used today use the letter eth (Ð) besides Icelandic and Faroese. A few Northern Dalarnans, probably numbering no more than 1000, speak a dialect of Swedish/Norwegian which uses eth as well, but their petrol stations wouldn't have signage in that language.

As I think the Faroe Islands use Danish in trade and business, the photograph was most likely taken in Iceland.
And Icelandic police don't really have much to do, no. It's a boring job.

A dull blade makes you more likely to slip and cut yourself. Goes for shop tools, goes for kitchen tools.

That test is "Were you born with a penis?"

>And Icelandic police don't really have much to do, no. It's a boring job.
I had a friend from Iceland once. He told me his parents had lost the key to their house some 20 years ago, and never bothered to get a new one, since they never ever had to lock their house.
Appearantly if theres is a buglery it'll make the news.
Must be nice to be an icenigger cop, and never have to lift a finger at all

>odd
No.
Eth makes sense as a letter in order to separate the hard TH sound (as in English 'the') from the soft one (as in English 'three'), which is represented by the letter thorn (Þ). More languages should have orthographies as highly phonemic as Icelandic.

They lift fingers all the time. To feed birds. No joke. There are hundreds of pictures online of Icelandic police feeding birds as there's fuck-all else to do. It's kind of a meme in Iceland. Look it up.

>this post
I thought I was in Veeky Forums for a moment there

LOL!

Great job, faggot.

elaborate

The job you performed was great, faggot.

thanks(?)

No problem.

you can not reason with stupid, just let it be and walk away, that's all you can do.

if by average you mean memelenial wyminz, then yes. boiling hot water in a kettle is already rocket science, now imagine the average cunt making a fried egg, that's close to suicide

That was my point, holy shit, do you even read or just see a couple words and feel like you're qualified to respond.