When did you realize avocados were just a meme food?

when did you realize avocados were just a meme food?

>15% fat
>Narrow window of time between too ripe and not ripe enough
>people eat this because "muh healthy snack"
Jesus Christ

Fats are fucking good for you wtf are you still some early 2000's caveman stuffing your disgusting face with fucking carbs.

I don't care about what other people do. I eat it because I like the taste and nothing more.

I drink almost, if not every single night. What do I fucking care about health.

All food is meme food. Ramen, sriracha, avocado, cilantro, steak, bacon, chicken legs, tofu, sushi, turkey burgers, white rice, bananas, etc etc

If you can’t afford an avocado, fine. If you just don’t like it because your stepdad used to eat it, that’s fine too. But don’t bring your insecurities onto this weeb site and expect to be taken seriously. You’re garbage, my boy. Absolute trash.

When did you realize that you want another man's cock in your ass?

Approximately 3 avocados contain 100% of the daily recommended calorie intake approved by the FDA.
This data is based upon a standardized 2500 calorie per day diet.

When subway was advertising it as a super-food and charges a buck fiddy to add it on a sandwich.

When white people started liking it.

I put avocados on turcky bacon sammies with 2 slices of sharp cheddar on sour dough.

As a Veeky Forumsfag, I eat avocados in hopes of this being the case. You’re not spooking anyone, Charles.

It's not, but you know what is? Vegan cheese substitutes. There were 99 cent packs of these rice based "american style slices" at Groce Out and fuck those things entirely. One ruined my unironic avocado toast this morning.

when did you realize op was developmentally disabled?

this.

i remember eating avocado slices with almost every meal in the late 90's late 2000's but now that wypipo started eating it they're like $2 a pop now. Fuck you faggots.

>4 USD each

What's stopping me from just growing my own?

Well, do you even know anything about them?

yeah they grow underground in clusters like potatoes, right?

Grows in Mexico and CA, are grafted and will not grow true from seed, etc

>in the late 90s late 2000s

I'm a >chicANO
I don't think blacks eat avocados. It was mostly a mexican thing since they were plentiful over there already.

White guy here, been eating avocados my whole life. It's an normal thing in California. Of course SoCal culture, regardless of race, includes a lot of Mexican culture.

It's not white hipsters and their overpriced "avocado toast", it's the drug cartels south of the border seizing the avocado supply and driving prices up. Read the news sometime.

by itself yes, but accompanying legumes it's breddy gud, brah
natty as fuck, also

when morons start mentioning it to you about how "you should try it!"

Since birth, olives and avocados are fucking terrible also people that eat them are more likely to put pineapple on pizza. Fact. Absolute degenerate food

Forgive yourself

The first time I bought one and declared it not fit for consumption.