Is pizza the single most appealing food...

Is pizza the single most appealing food? Literally the only people I've met in life who dislike it are people who purposefully try to be contrarian in other aspects of their life as well, but most everyone else likes it

Other urls found in this thread:

eccopizzeria.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

__' '__

how can I make that exact pizza?

American Pizza is. American's don't have this tradition bullshit that other's cling on to where they use inferior ingredients and lack of toppings

As someone with celiac and lactose intolerance, the answer is no.

Kys.

Do us all a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool. Hopefully you're allergic to peanuts too

looks to be a frozen store bought pizza

Genetic failures like yourself aren't considered people.

costco food court "combo" pizza looks very similar to that

so I just buy a digiorno's and put it in the oven?

I really like thin crust pizza, and regular pizza is fine, but fuck deep dish pizza that shit is disgusting

i mean it's pretty close

yeah but we also do dumb shit like bbq chicken pizza with actual bbq sauce instead of pizza sauce. the price of freedom

This is a really cute pic
I'm guessing her son or something put that there while he went to the washroom or filled his drink

What's dumb about it?

i have a hard time thinking that a single dish could be "most appealing"
oh hell no, i've eaten pizza in multiple countries, including italy and usa and italy beat usa into a pulp

depends on whats on the pizza.

Nice Italian cheese and tomato bread.

I think you deserve to live.

Goddamnit

I’ve been here too long

why does it look like a cat?

No, pizza is trash. Italian cuisine is the 5th best after Chinese, Mexican, Indian, and Vietnamese.

Yes, and I could eat nothing but pizza for months and be fine with it.

Same

Jokes on you, that photo was from a restaurant in Bulgaria.
Fag.

Just say "as a numale" next time.

I am both intrigued and appalled.

honestly the only pizza ive ever tried that looked similar to that is from pummarola. theres two in florida, one in boca and one in coral gables. the boca one is in a mall so i was kind of reluctant to try food court pizza but man is it fucking good. the only thing i wish was the crust was crunchier. the crust looks crunchy but its actually soft.

Pizza is about the dough.
Sure a shitload of cheese tastes great but you can have that in other dishes.

You don't need a million fucking toppings if you use dogshit for dough.

t. American.

What keeps you alive?

is it worth it

Anger

It is the purest essence of western cuisine.

Cheese, bread and meat

I wouldn't turn pizza down if offered it, but I would never choose it if other foods were available. As a rule I avoid breads.

or maybe she bought it for her child and didn't want to get pizza grease on it
or maybe her son died and shes using the pikachu as a replacement like that old man at in n out that is dining by himself with a picture of his dead wife

Lying on image boards to get funny reactions from autists.

>Use aged cheese
>Use GF bread or even a veggie crust

WA LA

>Pizza pie
>Pizza sheet
>Baked bruschetta with cheese

>as a soyboy

FTFY

I love pizza. However, 95% of pizzas being sold aren't up to standard. I'd take red beans and rice over most pizzas. Generally in the US they're made with low quality ingredients and garbage cheese- why eat that? Doesn't taste very good.

T H I S

It’s just greasy bread with minimal greasy toppings. Only children like pizza.

I had the most amazing pizza of my life the other day. The crust was simply amazing. It had all the right combination of flakiness and chewyness and tenderness that also melts in your mouth. There was just a tiny bit of char on it, that was just enough to contribute to the flavor, but not overwhelming with a charcoal flavor. Toppings were pepperoni, salami, and prosciutto. They weren't just average meats though, but made in an artisan charcuterie that really knew what they were doing. Also a good portion of fresh basil. It was like a little pie of heaven on earth.

This is what a pizza is supposed to look like.

If you are not going to put anything on it, next time just fold the poor fucking thing and eating like the calzone that it should be. You deserve to be slapped a few times for using a knife and a fork.

looks undercooked.

>goodlookingpizza.jpg

Don't lie to us or yourself, user

Agree with As puffy as that crust is, without even the slightest bit of singe, I bet the center is practically half-raw dough.

My sister doesn't like tomatoes or cheese. She hates pizza.

pinnacle of food

Only non white people hate cheese.

Implying it could ever be undercooked after the pan & oven method.

Superior American pizza coming through.

Blasphemy

WHY THAT SAUCE LOOK RUNNY
WHY THAT DOUGH LOOK RAW

that's funny, here's the american pizza I eat, which is made in real custom built imported neopolitan ovens

>why do americans do WHATEVER
reminder that americans have access to the highest quality almost everything from almost everywhere, suck it

>neopolitan ovens

>imported neopolitan ovens
I have two ovens but neither are imported. FML at least i know what my problem is now. thanks user

what seems to be the misunderstanding, little one? the ovens were built in naples, shipped to charlotte and reassembled on site from two major pieces

what do you not get?

these are considered highest-quality, top-spec pizza ovens, available in the world, from the fucking home of pizza

sad because your shit in muslimtown, africastan doesn't have stuff like this? sad because americans do it better? :(

Homemade pizza oven is best pizza oven and costs a fraction of what those fuckers cost.

Your nationalist fervour is overweening

"Here in America, we can buy products through a free market, which no other country can do."

feel free to link me to the neapolitan pizzeria in your town

>americans all eat spray cheese!!
gets tired

While I'm all in favor of the DIY aspect, that one looks like a poor design. The opening to the oven looks too large relative to the size of the chimney and the size of the oven interior. It would also work a lot better with an insulating layer around the top, and under the floor as well.

eccopizzeria.co.uk/

I'm not insulting your cheese or anything. Just your weird assumption that America exclusively can provide the best of everything.

yes

I did insulate under the floor and plan on putting an isulation layer around the outside. I just looked at a picture on the internet and made it from that. It does what it needs to do as the floor temp gets to 950F+ in @ 2 hours. Pizza cooks in 90 seconds, so whatever. It only cost me a few hundred and that was mainly because the high temp mortar cost $75/bag.

What is it?

I would order that. Where is it from?

Sort of like how it's a weird assumption by Europeans that they think everything in America is equally spread out and averaged among all citizens and land area

>durr you can't get cheese
yeah except for at the fucking cheese shop 3 miles from my house that sells world class cheese

lmfao!

LMAO!

fuck that crispy pizza looks delicious. I could make dough, smoke weed, make that pizza all day everyday till I die

Impossible. It has allready been made.

It's roasted crunchy white bread with molten savory, salty and fatty molten cheese and warm savory-sweet tomato paste. Hard to go wrong with that.

>Most people who say Italy pizza is better have actually never been to Italy

dUDE......... WEED..................................................................LMAO

Vietnam.

It is. Tasty it's worst form, delicious in its best form. Hits the spot at its worst, is an experience at its best. Good for getting trashed with, great for a special date night. Can be get it for $3 frozen, could require $5000 worth of equipment to do in your backyard. Can be made in a factory or in a Michelin starred restaurant.

People who say the opposite have been swindles in Rome. That said, there's no reason for the best pizza to be in Italy given its popularity. There's a greater population working on perfecting pizza outside Italy than inside it. The only advantage Italy has is marketing.

this is what pizza looks like when someone has stolen the pepperoni off it

>pineapple on pizza

They deserve a third nuke

>Pizza cooks in 90 seconds
are these normal pizzas or special super thin pizzas? that seems super fast