what kind of leftist abomination is that

Pretty amazing desu

>leftist
what

That looks really good

sounds great, no different than any other shitty fusion garbage

Grape Nuts

Lamb and falafel, have it once a week

This is the best plate of food I've ever made. I've only made it once. It's a copycat of a local restaurant. Green shit is roasted poblano. Red shit is supposed to be roasted red pepper but I wanted more heat so used hot sauce.

bread

Shrimp, peppers, and mashed potatoes?

tomato soup

braised short ribs with creamy polenta and gremolata

probably a nice reverse seared steak

BIG HAM

>Ham
Worst way to eat pork hands down

>says the guy with no hams

Falafel recipe?
You use chickpeas or broadbeans?

looks like grits you fucking shithead. ya know like shrimp and grits?

Sam?

>ya know like shrimp and grits?
Is that a poor person thing? Ive literally never heard of anyone eating anything like that

are you from the states?

Read a book. It'll reward you with more culinary experience.

Eggs Bendict, but I like my cauliflower mash better.

not sam, sorry

is there any way to get a thinner crust on a country boule?
Something more like a baton crust.

what's your recipe and process? whatever you're doing, try upping the hydration a bit each time you make it.

i also find that i get a thinner crust when i use a poolish or biga to pre-ferment my doughs. white or white wheat flour (something with a lower protein content than, say, bread flour) can help to make a thinner crust, in my experience.

Wine/beer braised pork cheeks with mash probably.
It's easy but god damn it's delicious every time.

i've only ever read tartine bread. So that is my process recipe.

i've not read it, but i'm vaguely familiar with the tartine method. try mixing up a poolish and then incorporate that into your dough. here's an example:
weekendbakery.com/posts/our-version-of-tartine-style-bread/

>Spanish omelette
>Chicken fried rice
>Potato soup

Pernil and arroz con gandules
Chili con carne
Apple butter pork loin/chops
Stuffed cabbage
Chicken piccata
Guláš
Potato salad

Mostly traditional stuff. I'm not very creative in the kitchen.

Mapo tofu I make once a week
Such a nice flavour to it

Cajun pasta I imitated from a chef I worked for.
>linguine base
>white wine & garlic sauce
>blackened chicken & shrimp
>andouille sausage
>sundried tomatoes
>porcini mushrooms
>julienned red, orange, yellow, and green peppers

i want to know too

Sounds good, what’s the method?

i used to habitually do this and i've never left a comment on reddit, or spent more than 5 minutes at a time on the website ever. i did it the most when i was underage and typed like that in highschool. the "reddit spacing" meme is getting way too outta hand.

Beef fried rice
Murderland Crabcakes
Philly Cheese steak pierogi
Squash Casserole

hello bread user

I recently added Coq au vin to the repertoire. Really good way to impress people who are just used to fried chicken, I guess. Dependent on good wine you also drink with the meal so it's not a wasted bottle.

I make basic homemade meals that aren't really fancy, but are filling and soul-soothing.

Chicken stroganoff (sounds gross, but the chicken is cooked a certain way), broccoli & cheddar potato soup, rump roast, cream potatoes, hamburger steak & gravy, dirty rice, beans and rice (cooked with sausage, bacon, ham bones, and chicken in the broth), gumbo, steaks, brisket, pancakes, sausage gravy & biscuits, breakfast skillets, tomato basil soup with grilled cheese sandwiches, and I can go on.

My fiance says my cooking alone would have made me a keeper, but I also clean, run errands, provide daily plans, make sure everything that needs to be done at home goes smoothly, and bring in extra income that helps maintenance the jeep.

I ain't got a picture, but my 'signature' dish is a recipe I made up that I usually just call a dumpling meatloaf.

1/2 pork, 1/2 beef, shredded carrots and napa cabbage and green onion, panko bread crumbs, all the seasonings I'd usually use for a dumpling filling. Shape it into a loaf, bake it, drizzle tamari in the last five-ish minutes.

Usually serve it over fried rice, but I've done it over noodles before and it was decent.

Coq au vin
Mushroom stroganoff (I'm very good at cooking with mushrooms)
Toad in the hole

i do greek salad very good

Thanks for the blog, im sure your white trash boyfriend is happy

>Stuffed French Toast
>Sweet potato pie
>Maafe (a type of East African peanut stew with chicken and root veggies like sweet tater and plantain)
>Eggnog
>Lamb ribs rubbed with pesto sauce
>Various types of pancakes
>Eggs en cocotte
>Braised short ribs

Nothing really crazy but I'm proud of what I can do

hello fellow bread user. what's your rye recipe? looking for a good one.

nice. shrimp and grits! cook the grits in cream?
also is that andouille?

Sunday gravy.

It's the only thing I'm good at making.

A nice hearty rich red sauce that any italian grandmother can make.

I'm german.

you didnt put any pepper into your carbo

I can make my own cheese sauce and tortilla chips

I like making Bullshit Surprise which consists of a bunch of vegetables sautéed in garlic and onions, healthy dollup of harissa, spinach, parm, with eggs scrambled into it. Lay this across an open faced toasted English muffin that's lightly buttered and I'm pretty much set until nightfall.
*harissa brands vary wildly in quality. Those in a tube I don't like as much. My favorite is in a squat jar and gas few ingredients.

prime rib or bone-in ribeye is a fave, with oven roasted broccoli, sweet potatoes in foil on the bbq, and bbq asparagus