Why don't vegetarians eat turkey?

Why don't vegetarians eat turkey?
Turkey is basically a vegetable as it is.

because turkey is a meat, and vegetarians don't eat meat

>turkey is a meat
But why, though?

wat?

Turkey is boring as fuck. I clear cut all of my turkey bushes and planted some bacon trees.

because god said so, that's why. plus, you can't have new plants by fucking them, but that's how you get new turkeys

Vegetarians are ok with fish though, because fish are too stupid to even feel pain.

but have they ever seen a turker? they are the dumbest mother fuckers alive. Like, they would starve to death because they don't know how to eat food. We have to put shiny shit in their food so they peck at it and eat on accident.

For fuck's sake, have you ever fucking seen a turkey?

yes

Bacon trees don't grow this far north. I only have access to ham bushes.

>Vegetarians are ok with fish though
citation needed

Most vegetarians are ovo/lacto/pescatarians.

>Vegetarians are ok with fish though
no they're not

the fuck you faggots talking about?

It's a well known thing that most vegetarians eat fish. It's vegans that are all gay about shit.

but fish isn't a vegetable

Neither are fruits, nuts, or seeds, yet vegetarians eat those.

no they don't

Turkey burgers are worse than any other veggie burger out there. Fuck that shit.

Why don't they just eat disabled animals?

Does eating yourself count as cannibalism? It seems to me there should be a better word for it.

I'd you eat fish, you're not a vegetarian
It's quite fucking simple

Turkey is a failed attempt at making a secular democratic republic.
btw, turkeyfowls are every bit as much of an animal as chicken, shrimp, or tuna.

What about shellfish? What about insects or snails?

One lacks a brain and the other is killed in their billions by horticulture already

>It's a well known thing that most vegetarians eat fish.
they donĀ“t though? i only know a few but (at leat in germany) vegetaranism means no fish/seafood, no meat/meatproducts like broth or chickenstock. Milk, chesse, eggs etc. are fine

simple rule: if it lives and could be considered an animal of any kind (that includes bugs and shellfish) a proper vegeterian doesnt eat it.

How is eating an oyster different from eating an egg?

>Checkmate, Vegetarians!

Are vegos and vegans allowed to swallow cum

That's nothing you'll have to worry about, frogposter.

False.

>It's a well known thing that most vegetarians eat fish
stop posting, dumbass