Why do you guys get off on making people feel like shit?

Why do you guys get off on making people feel like shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ch5ZCGi0PQ&t=5m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will to power

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ch5ZCGi0PQ&t=5m20s

I don't. I get off to helping people get into poetry.

It's only this poorly read insecure ones that do this. The ones that'd rather be bookish than read books.

Disregard most posts here and keep looking for the gold, because it's certainly here. Just gotta search.

Pls help

you're on Veeky Forums retard.
fuck the substanceless assholes though.

The weak should fear the strong.

This place is 90% shitposts, 9% memes, and 1% actual discussion. If you're taking it seriously enough to catch feels you should consider a more hugbox-like environment.

I definitely get off when fucking a girl in the ass, even if I make her feel like she has to shit.

I don't get off on it. I feel nothing when I tell others to kill themselves.
If I could feel I wouldn't be here.

Because I'm bullied IRL and want others to suffer just like me.

this, unironically

I've come too far to give a fuck.Besides most of these people are fucking idiot psueds anyway so fuck em

People who claim to have no feelings (sociopaths and so on) are really just repressing immense rage. They aren't even repressing it effectively they are "disavowing" it in the Zizekian sense.

>Zizek

You should try killing yourself retard.

Not him but read Paradise Lost

>he thinks a retarded person could comprehend The Paralax View
Anyway sorry to reveal some uncumferble truth to you friend

It preserves board culture. People need to be shamed when they bring in trash.

Don't make threads about turning yourself into a woman, and people won't treat you like shit. This is Veeky Forums not therapy sessions for the mentally defective.

I only call people out when what they're bringing to the discussion is either retarded or just flat out incorrect. I don't go out of my way to make sure people bad.

I have a copy but it seems a little difficult for a beginner.

“When you’re five and you hurt, you make a big noise unto the world. At ten you whimper. But by the time you make fifteen you begin to eat the poisoned apples that grow on your own inner tree of pain…You bleed on the inside.”

Can you read anything else than English?

No

What's wrong, babby can't handle a little banter? Faggot.

Homeboy is right. Can't take the heat? Don't stand in the kitchen. A lot of actual discussion will have a hint of argumentative attributes too if still having some substance. Get used to it.

"My ego is like a stomach it keeps shitting what I feed it"

And when you're twenty you stop brooding and take concrete action towards resolving the source of your suffering, what's your point? That Stephen King is a hack? We all knew that already.

Am him. The first recommendation I usually make is to try stuff you already like (you probably have at least 2-3 short poems you like) and read them out loud.
After that, if you're already a reader (but mostly prose) go for some epic poems (I would suggest Fagle's Illiad), if you want to go whole-hog into poetry (i.e. lyrical poetry) Robert Frost is a great starting point, and if you're super bitter, Phillip Larkin might be a good one to start with.

If you want to start with the Romantics, William Blake has the conceptually complexity you might crave, while having very direct uses of technique to reinforce his ideas. Once you get a handle on why certain techniques are used, everything will kinda blossom for you I promise.

Just read it like you're reading prose