For me, it's McVities Digestives: The Original

For me, it's McVities Digestives: The Original.
What biscuit or cookie does Veeky Forums like munching on?

fuck I just started eating these because I can get them in Hong Kong. Ate like a whole sleeve of the oat ones by dunking them into a bottle of Baileys yesterday

I always get mcvities digestives. Digestive biscuits became all the fashion here a few years back and a local brand made them exactly like mcvities. Then gradually they kept saying they were improving the recipe when you could tell they were actually making it worse to save costs. Fortunately McVities got in the market so I could buy the proper ones. Now McVities can hardly be found anymore, most likely due to brexit, so I have to buy them from Iceland Overseas supermarkets when I go visit my dad.

McVitie's dark chocolate digestives are the king of biscuits. I usually buy one chocolate and 2 or 3 normal because I finish the chocolate ones in a day but can't eat more than 2 or 3 normal digestives at one time.

>oat ones
Hobnobs?
>Baileys
Jay?

ovaltine cookies

>McVitie's dark chocolate digestives
Yes! Truly the patrician choice

oat flavor mcvities and Baileys irish cream
I wish I could have Bailey Jay's jewish cream desu

Digestives? I'm a burger and I've never heard of these... Do they help you poop? Why the name?

Oatmeal-raisin is the patrician choice.

Digestives? What are they for old people or something?

are they actually selling food named "digestives"

I'd have Bailey on the Daily.

Murrican here and I bought some plain digestives from our international section once. They're expensive and were on sale, so I picked em up. I wish I'd bought more. It's hard to describe them? Like a savory, wheat and whey taste. Crumbly texture. Thick. Excellent.

Either gingernuts or malted milks. I'm a simple man.

another burger here

You can find them sometimes in larger stores, like my local Meijer carries them. They're pretty good.

Their name arises from how they were invented, as a digestive aid to patients, but they tasted pretty decent so they reworked the formula to make it tastier and marketed it to the public.

You can get digestives with milk/dark chocolate on them too or even caramel and chocolate, they are truly decadent.

Better than crack

make way for the greatest cookie to ever exist

I make biscotti good. Apparently they are so good I am literally not allowed to come to Christmas anymore without making some.

this might be the most aryan baby of all time.

>malted milks
This is some good taste.
Cowbiscuits are comfy af.