What do you guys bring to parties to take left overs home in...

What do you guys bring to parties to take left overs home in? Personally I prefer 3 or 4 thin Tupperware containers in my coat pockets

I just get some cling tight from a pantry and cover the dish and leave with it.

>Leftovers
are you on a diet or something?

Let me guess, you don't get invited to parties often

I usually forget to bring containers, so I just find some at the host's house. I feel kinda bad when I forget to return them, but I figure they'll just chalk it up to their kids doing something with them.

Huh never seen a lot of food being left over unless it's crap like pizza... but it's definitely a good idea to bring some tupperware just in case. Thanks for opening my eyes user.

rule #1 is parties is that the host advantage is that everything brought in stays there

booze, chips, even food.the container it was brought in is returned at the host's convenience

But I mean no one is eating it and I would like to have snacks for later? Seems like a positive thing at no one else's expense

The host gets the left over.

So you wanna leech the leftovers too? That's pretty cool dude

what? what kind of sick society do you live in? the whole purpose of a party is for the host to provide, and that means guests can take leftovers if they wish.

It's not "cool" dude, it's smart how do you think Bill Gares become a millionaire?

In my country it is customary to collect the leftovers on a baking tray and roughly shape them into the shape of a person, we use liquor to soften things up, we then go outside and set the man on fire. We wait until the fire's out, then we cover with snow. In the past there used to be singing and jumping over the man, but it changed in the last few ðecades because people sustained serious burns. Idiots ruin all the fun.

waiting for that autismo pasta about being kicked out of the party for stealing leftovers

What's a good container to store food that you find in the trashcan that HASN"T TOUCHED ANY GARBAGE?

I think it's a regional thing, here in the Netherlands taking leftovers home from a friends party is honestly kind of weird. If I go out drinking with friends the guests provide the beer.

This

I would never take anything home with me that I brought to a party

I got kicked out of a party once for baking Irish soda bread.

If you bring food to a party, you leave it with the hosts, and pick up the dish you brought it in whenever it's convenient. Didn't your mother teach you anything?

cucks

Last party I went to, which was on friday night, I didn't take any leftovers home

I did however not pay for anything I consumed, and drunk from the keg of beer someone had bought and the tank of whatever ridiculous liquor mix was in the fridge. Someone ordered a bunch of dominos pizza and I ate the equivalent of a large pizza in slices by myself.

Someone left a grinder full of feed weed on the kitchen table at one point next to a jar of pre rolled cone style papers, i filled one and smoked it by myself and pocketed the rest of the weed that was in the grinder (seems to be over a gram, maybe two).

Then I made out with the homeowners wife, passed out drunk on their couch and pissed myself, then got the wife from before to carry me home yesterday morning.

You've inspired me to go back today and see if there is any food in the fridge i could box up and take home

It's common courtesy lad

Unless you are leaving early there is no reason you wouldn't take your stuff back with you

I load up one of these bad boys, a uhaul/penske type rental truck will hold all or most of the contents of someones kitchen, load it up

You're one rude motherfucker

JIJ
KRIJGT
DIE
LACH NIET VAN MIJN GEZICHT

Ik begrijp je laatste zin niet helemaal

>he uses the phrase "bad boys" to refer to an inanimate object

I know you don't understand how parties work, considering you've never been to one, but it's standard protocol that you leave left overs with the host.