Tfw honestly considering going to another country to try their mcdonalds/burger king

>tfw honestly considering going to another country to try their mcdonalds/burger king

India, new zealand and singapore have some amazing burgers.

For me, it's the rye feast. The best fast food sandwich.

What country?

ebinland

how can americans even compete

>just egg
>just beef
>no toppings or sauce

What ass backwards country?

mcdonalds tested fried chicken at a store near me years ago. it was terrible. even worse than KFC

In Cape Town they have halal Mcdonalds breakfast with chicken sausage.

mcdonalds indonesia sells plain boiled rice.

New Zealand... more like jew Zealand XDDD!

idiot
ive yet to see a jew in nz, u mean pajeetchinkandmaoriland

Jew Jersey Jewfoundland Jew Delhi Jew York City Jew Caledonia Jew Orleans Jewark Jewcastle Upon Tyne Jewport Jewhaven

give me more

Well, at least rendang burger was good. But yeah, our maccas don't have anything worthwhile here except for big mac, and the ice creams. We don't even have quarter pounder.
t. Indonesian McD enthusiast

I don't even speak it to know that they're talking shit about us.

At least you have ice cream. We don't have that in America. Just the illusion of a working ice cream machine.

We just had a Jew as prime minister for 8 years.

The only permanent unique menu item in the UK is the bacon sarni.

For me, it's the mega mcspicy

>tfw they stopped selling the egg, lettuce, tomato and avocado mcmuffin.

surprised McDonalds doesn't open "international" stores that serve all their menu items.

Rough translation for you:
Stars & Baconstripes! It's getting extra delicious now! With its legendary western-sauce and amazingly crispy bacon the McRib Bacon is going to give you the american taste experience.

Funny how the McRib isn't even available 24/7/365 in Burgerland. It is in Germany though.

we haven't had it in years and we just might get it back soon.

I've been thinking it for years, but why don't american fast food places use burgers in their breakfast llineup? All the big names spend millions trying to make sure their basic burger patty is the best it can be but yet during breakfast hours they get a free pass by serving up these awful fucking dog-meat sausage patties that usually have a few chips of bone in them

Anyone else here interested in more burger-based breakfast items??

I'd eat the shit out of a breakfast burger. Just put an egg and some bacon on it. 99% of fast food breakfast is truly, objectively bad.

>Pork with extra bacon
But Veeky Forums told me Germany was under sharia law?????

You will be missed once you are gone nasi lemak burger. It was great while you lasted.

I wanted to try McD in switzerland but damn look at that price.

Or at least bring a variant from another country for a limited time. It's mostly just a different patty anyway.

your drinks look better

It is. McDonalds is our only refuge these days.

Sounds absolutely delicious

I know you're being edgy but go ahead and put that snark to the test.. There absolutely are areas in Germany where eating a bacon sandwich would put yourself in serious danger. Don't give a shit about the politics but this is 100% true

This actually upsets the american in me. How the fuck have we never gotten this.

>be flip McD
>replace the ketchup and pickles from a regular cheeseburger with caramelized onions and a special SMOKY sauce respectively

niggas try to fuck with me i'll spit bits of bacon at them. Double unclean. They get me real mad the shoes come off. Yeah you may lynch me but youre still burning in hell along with me Fazid

We had something like that in the US already; it was white cheddar, caramelized onions, special sauce. It was like 50 cents more than a regular burger and didn't sell very well.

There's a Kosher McDonald's in a mall over here, I have the curiousity to try the food but I don't want people to think I'm a jew.

>muh beetroot cunt

where is the fried egg

>This isn't a permanent menu item in Australia anymore

Fucking hell, literally all they need to do to make it a permanent menu item is keep beetroot in the restaurant, I refuse to believe it didn't sell well enough to justify that

FUCKIN WUT DUDE. I need this in my life. With a mcdouble in between. That's the burger of fate. The ultimate gang bang.

>American tourism

At my mcdonalds we got hot n spicys for $1 and a double jalapeno burger on the value menu still. AZ>everything.

Canada here!
2$ for a mcdouble or mcchicken. it comes for 4.60 for 2 burgers.
10$ for a big mac meal

You gotta buy a fancy limited time burger for that.

Even legit fish and chip shops have started jewing you ~50 cents extra for either pineapple and beetroot on a "burger with the lot".

this is why i only get coffee from there and rarely

Also the lamb burger was decent.

>current year
>unironically eating FF lamb

=S our mcdoubles used to be $1 but now theyre like $1.30 or $1.40 depending on which one you go to. So glad out hot n spicy sandwich is still $1. I remember the good old days where a mcgangbang was $2.

yep anything over a buck is not worth it.

burgerking has objectively the better deal menu

for me it's the big mac

>the absolute state of europoors
feels good to be american

I miss BK singapore's limited-time Hainanese chicken burger. It had that nice spicy ginger paste.

Marketing is cancer though