Makes you think

Good books don't make you think.

Does it have a dick?

No

Memes de ultramar.

Fag

back to

Thinking produces good books.

No, I'm actually a /pol/-tard, I just wanted to make sure it was safe to jack off to.

and then there were none was originally published under a different title

now tell me that doesn't make you think

Look ma. Veeky Forums meme.

Really, Raimi?

>vonnegut
really make think

Should I be embarrassed for owning four of those?

Why the fuck would you. Name what you own, but it's absurd to be embarrassed to own something like The Odyssey or Faulkner

I used to work for Books-A-Million, they treat employees like trash and pay way under what everyone else does. The store is designed to appeal to people that don't read but think they do. The membership is a scam, you have to spend at least $200 in store over the course of a year to pay it off, this is made worse because they charge full price for everything. It is very rare that a store will get a nice edition in and anything beyond the best known classics is out of the question. It is essentially the Walmart of bookstores.

Lolita, Cat's Cradle, Infinite Jest, and One Hundred Years of Solitude.

Depends. Which ones, the dog one?

I hate liberal women, how can they read so much and still be retarded

As long as you've read them there's no reason to be embarrassed

ah yes, the last bastion of your running joke after I've burned it all down. you will note that I've not glanced at annie may for weeks? mind you don't pretend that I wasn't fucking with you

Consider what they're reading.

it's the Veeky Forums version of this

You fucked up a book store display just so you could shitpost some meme on a basket weaving forum?

I didn't touch a single book on that shelf.

sure is reddit

Pretty good selection tbqh

yeah i was gonna say i dont get the joke cuz that seems like a reasonable display for a plebs n nobles

I don't get the dig they're making at George. Granted, I haven't read many of his books.

I read Bless me Ultima in spanish for a spanish class.

Book did not even close to make me think.

Real NatSoc /pol/tards are on NoFap for life. kys

Veeky Forums must now denounce infinite jest or foever be considered pseudo

the same sort of fuckers that read eggers read saunders

SOMEONE MOVE THE ODISSEY BACK UP

How does the Odyssey make you think?
that does makes me think....

Tbh i didnt mind 10th of December.

Saunders is 10x better than Eggers.

Edit: Lincoln in the Bardo wasn't all that great, but his stories are top notch.

Victory Lap is great

wtf thinking is gay

Death of a salesman is GOAT

wtf i hate thinking now

Maybe the best post-2010 story I've ever read.

If you liked, that check out David Means. Assorted Fire Events. Honestly, I wish Lit would read it. I think he's one of the best writers out there, and he's incredibly underappreciated.