Be American Sauce

>56% mayo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like big mac sauce

is that sold in USA? i've never seen this before

Thousand Island has a bit lighter/pinker shade than what's in OP. Looks more like BK's Zesty sauce, which is basically TI but less ketchup and more mayo and horseradish.
Both are undeniably "American" though.

stop OP, this meme has gone too far

We get these in Germany. It's like a mix of mayo, ketchup and cocktail sauce.

Wait the recipe I'm thinking of is not TI bit Fry Sauce.
Either ways, it's what I thought and is closer to BK's Zesty sauce.
I don't get the point of these "sauce cocktails" which is easily replaceable by mixing together some basic ingredients and condiments.

gotcha. we don't eat that type of shit over here

Ew we don't eat Mayo in America

This, unfortunately. Good mayo is such a nice condiment, but here in the states everyone finds it disgusting because the most avilable mayo is the most disgusting. It makes no sense but that's how it is

Mayonnaise is illegal in the USA

That's gross dude. We don't pull that shit.

Maybe not, but it's just part of the image we have of Americans over here. Take that as you will.

mayo is illegal in america, on the same ban list as kinder surprise.

Literally and unironically obsessed

>but it's just part of the image we have of Americans over here.
So it's a hilariously wrong stereotype, like when we picture all Germans in lederhosen eating schnitzel? Images of other countries are pretty universally skewed man, they don't really mean anything.

> t. fragile delicate flower

Yeah, basically.

For me, it's Germans in lederhosen eating falafel.

Well, that was 2 years ago. Pic here is current.

>American sauce
>nobody in America uses it

mayo is shit anyway

It's fry sauce.

>mayo

illegal in america

good

Burger here. Mayonnaise is fucking great, but I never eat it. I stick to my proteins, fruits, and veggies religiously. The only bad thing I consume is alcohol and most likely sipz

Are people really too dumb to just put a little salt and pepper on their mayonnaise?

It's actually Russian sauce

That's pretty close to cane's sauce, big mac sauce, and fry sauce. All which are very popular in the states.

it's called quinky sauce you ignorant b*tch

Of fucking course you do fagmerifat, stop lieing too save face

that's not American sauce as there is no such thing.

its on nearly every fast food item...

>Germans in lederhosen eating schnitzel?
That's a completely correct stereotype but then again so is Americans being fat stupid mulattos.

Big Mac sauce is not Thousand Island, nor is it pink

Big Mac sauce is mainly made from mayo, mustard, and relish, there is no ketchup involved

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce
Looks like this, I live half an hour away from where it was first come up with. I am not proud of this.

Samefagging. Vinegar, tomato paste, egg whites, etc. Basic fry sauce is mayo and ketchup, fancy ones have more random shit in it like this so yeah it's fry sauce.

What does this taste like?

>american sauce
>not made with americans
Why is this allowed?