Chapters longer than 15-20 pages

>chapters longer than 15-20 pages

>A Medieval Fantasy novel doesn't talk about Taxes or other realistic things like A Song of Ice and Fire.

>Read the complete works of an author easily amounting to over 15 volumes
>Still don't know how to pronounce their name

>Books

>text is interspersed with greek passages in the original cyrillic

wtf how do they expect non autists to pronounce them

But does it go into an in-depth analysis of the sewage system and how people wipe their ass?
Thought not.

25 pages per chapter is the only acceptable number. Makes it easy to stick to two chapters a day with possible shorter or longer days. If your chapters are less than 15 pages you should just burn your manuscript right now.

I bet you carry your books with a belt

...yikes!

>He reads books with "chapters"
yikes.

>Reading "books"
Scrolls are the only patrician way to read

Yet when you read a work on your "kindle" you tell your friends about the book you read? Scrolls and books are one in the same, kid. I bet you don't even fold the pages when you are done for the night. I literally smear shit on some of my books and they still read just as fine pal. Next time you joke about the form words take, think about the people who poured their time into creating it for you.

High functioning.

> greek passages
>cyrillic
mfw

>1984

>russian novel has french idioms in the original hindu-arabic
>footnotes explain it but still no idea how they sound like
why were they such fucking pseuds

Nah, that's multi-track ironizing. he even thematized his post with that anal stage Beefheart painting. We're dealing with a genuine article here.

I will never not be angry by GRRM's quibble. At least Tolkien finished his books.

>he hasn't read a masterwork from the 1800s that was originally serialized and therefore had the plot's thrust and suspense sectioned into chapters
yikes

>YFW George R.R Martin Killed traditional high fantasy.

I'm glad Martin killed traditional High Fantasy. Nothing but horseshit from beginning to end. You got to admire him for criticizing Tolkien with how he wrote his books.

Did he follow his own advice?

No6

This

Only reason Moby Dick didn't feel that long was the short chapters

I'm a pseud, so I love short chapters. Candide felt like a breeze.

>chapter name spoils what happens in the chapter

Escapist magazine did this better

Wrong

>not using the vast resources of the Internet to learn Greek and Russian alphabet

It's free on Google Images, and it takes less than an hour to really get it.

>A Man Called Ove Tries To Ove Himself

>using "longer than" and providing a range of numbers

18 is longer than 15 but shorter than 20 so does it make you Drake react or not?

>he thinks paid by the word victorian capeshit are "masterworks"

holy kek

>sentences shorter than 15-20 pages
fucking dropped

>he hasn't read the brothers karamazov

i laid a pleb trap and you fell for it

ю вoт, мэть?

ya ne govoryu po russki, though