Wake up in the morning with a dry dusted throat, drink water

>wake up in the morning with a dry dusted throat, drink water
>feel it rush down and it hydrates me once it hits my belly, my body feels like yes, this is what I need, but my throat is feeling like something is missing, almost as if it's being teased or tickled

>wake up in the morning with a dry dusted throat, drink soda
>Immediately feel one of the most satisfying sensations as the bubbly fizzy pop stimulates and bursts through my throat, like scratching a hard to reach itch, it's so good, but ultimately you don't get as hydrated

Anybody else feel this way?

Im not addicted to sugar, so no.

>wake up in the morning with a dry dusted throat, drink soda
Not even once

>wake up
>gotta piss
>massive boner
that's what I feel

Buy some soda water then

Drink mineral water.

>wake up
>massive boner
>no gf laying next to me to stick it in

I am a mouth breather during sleep so my throat is always dry when i wake up. Somehow water doesn't seem to do the job. I need something acidic like fruit juice feel alright.

>wake up
>girl (male) friend lying next to me
>press my dick against her ass and rub her penis with my hand
>she turns over and we frot
>later watch Umaru-chan in bed together because she's not a worthless female with no fun interests

>that first sip of the early morning

it's not the acid dumbass it's the corn syrup in the soda. it coats your mouth and throat like oil protecting it against dryness. drink nothing but water for three or four days and your mouth and throat will feel cleaner, although it will dry out much more easily.

i would bet every dollar i have that OP is overweight and consistently dehydrated (like most americans)

But Orange or Apple juice work fine. And all i really need is like a cup each morning. No hfcs in these.

>wake up
>massive boner
>gf laying next to me but wont let me stick it in

Electrolytes. You can’t absorb water w/o them. My favorite is LyteShow. Kind of a lemony/slightly salty flavor. Makes you feel good

How did our ancestors survive before Gatorade was invented?

>even more sugar than soda by volume
>but it's healthy cause fruit or somethinf

Pic related is me. And no dumbass, if you even read my OP you would comprehend what I'm saying is that the bubbles of fizzy pop feels good on the throat, while water just slides down not stimulating it at all

why even have a gf then

Back in my heavy duty drinkin and dopin daze, I needed that burn that carbonated sodas have to clean all the crap outta my throat so I could begin to feel human again. Then an alka seltzer in half glass water. Then gatorade for hydration.

I know exactly that feeling
Coke is best, Sprite is second best

There's literally no point unless you want your money steadily leeched out of you

They consumed more salt and vegetables than the average Amerilard, just like most other countries without sports drinks and shit-tier overly-processed foods.

This. Having chilled soda water around is god tier for hangovers.

so you're a balding numale stuck in his teenager years as a 30-40 something looking guy?

Sounds like /sip/

>They consumed more salt
lolno

>her
>penis
pick one