Is $30 for tomahawk steak at sams club a good deal?

Is $30 for tomahawk steak at sams club a good deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ea5HaaUMLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can you just call it a bone-in ribeye you pretentious memelord.

No because I’m racist against native Americans. Anyway can you please answer my question sir?

If that's the steak, than no. Fucker looks thick as hell and with at least some marbling.

HOW MUCH DOES IT WEIGH, FUCKTARD?

Sorry, I meant to say that yeah it is a good deal.

It looks to weigh just over 3 lbs but that's a guess.

>$10/lb, 1/2 of it bone by weight
ummm, are you retarded or something?

It's Sam's Club, considering the average price of ribeye varies based on the region, but is around 9 USD/lb average. So ~ 10 dollars per lb for a bone-in is perfectly reasonable. Asshole.

Nice Muslim hat, traitor

you're legit retarded lmfao

Haha, guess you didn't get the memo.
You look like a try hard Mormon, shat straight out of 2005 :D

Did you want us to tell you its a good deal or something?

It's not. In fact its pretty bad.

i dont care about how much you paid for it, show pics of you fucking up cooking it or gtfo

You do realize bone-in cuts of ribeye are more expensive per pound than boneless right?

Dumbass.

That’s not me it’s a random pic I found on bing images and I believe it’s Jewish. I myself an American.

>I believe it’s Jewish
No

Jewish you fucking cretin.

Thats a wankers beanie, one run up from the fedora, its for the neckbeard who's trying to appear a bit 'spiritual'.
Wanker.

>cuckbeard
>cuckhat
>cuckface
>cuck everything

>the nu-male compensation beef

Been waiting for inevitable post calling him a numale, I’d say this is close enough. Judges?

>cucksteak desu

10 seconds too l8 m8

The man himself reviewed it a few months ago in a steakhouse, it seems like a good deal

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ea5HaaUMLc

Except its not the same thing retard

OP is retarded. it's cowboy cut. And it's 8.98/lb but was on sale over the weekend for 7.98/lb which is a good deal for ribeye.

What is the point of the bone?

Debatable. Some seem to think the marrow seeps into the meat, but the amount would be negligible unless braised. The bone does contain collagen and connective tissue that can dissolve onto the meat though. And if you can crack that bone open, marrow can be eaten straight or on toast. Also, it looks cool and you can chew on the bone.

That makes sense when the bone is within the same length as the meat itself, but this is just ridiculous. Average grilling temperatures are too high for all that collagen and connective tissue to turn to gelatin, and if you were to cook it that way, you'd have to hang it by the bone for it to seep down into the meat.

Meme.

That’s what she said

Chewing on the bone is so fucking satisfying.

Epic. Include me in the screencap to r.Veeky Forums.

I'm a cook, I can make it work. If we just cook the meat further from the source of heat, and just heat the bone first... Then maybe after you've put some grill marks on it, roast it in the oven while it's propped bone-side up.

There's nothing that can't be done in a kitchen user. It's a magical place.

this is the correct answer.

This picture is so cute, holy shit.

So it weighs more and they can overcharge retards

Fuckin pathetic faggot, im so thankful my life never got so bad that I made comments like 'cute' about cats dressed in ridiculous shit.

dig

It's bad enough that you get upset on a Mongolian fishing forum, though.

Enjoy your $10 a pound retard steak.