What kind of instant stock thing is the best? Powder, cubes or pots? Why are there so many options?

What kind of instant stock thing is the best? Powder, cubes or pots? Why are there so many options?

in b4
>just make your own lol

MSG powder. Those cubes are already like 85% salt, anyway.

You can use powder, you can use cubes. Me personally, I prefer using 3-4 stock pots minimum. It's your taste do as you like.

b a s e d

I'm a big fan of this stuff, I always have some on hand.

If you can't make your own, this is the only way to go. The powders, granules, and cubes are all salt and artificial flavorings and shit.

That's bullion, not stock you retard. Yes, there is a difference.

what is the difference then?

>you may be asking why I use knorr chicken base in my cereal
>*pauses and strains to maintain physical form under the immense strain of existence*
>I use it because...
>*second, even shorter pause wherein the light from his eyes is no longer visible*
>it makes it taste better

stock has gelatine in it which makes it all jiggly and set when you put it in the fridge

I don't think there are label regulations so tons of products are labeled stock that should not be. broth is more appropriate a term

I am straight up in love with the ham base.
I order 3 jars at a time from Amazon.

they're all delicious. i'm dating a vegan and i keep a jar of the veggie stuff in the fridge for when i cook for him.

gelatin stock

Gays not welcome

of all the boards, Veeky Forums has one of the highest percentages of femanons. get over yourself.

for using it in a sauce or whatever there really is no difference so I dont know why you decided to get your aut in a tism

came in to post this brand. glad to see its already well represented.

The chili base is awesome. its not hot, just pure roasted chili flavor.

>in love with the ham base
awesome in green beans.

>lol im a grill XD
Show us your cooter bitch

i haven't tried the chili base, i'll keep a lookout for it!

this is a sfw board, friendo

Not all girls have vaginas idiot.

The reduced sodium versions are great, I actually like to add some to my water when making rice.

Its all the same basic crap...just reduced to varying consistencies of powder brick paste gel or stock.

I've never seen it in stores. have to get mine off amazon.

>The sun accounts for over 90% of the light on earth.

Think that with marco's voice and it sounds like a PhD level scientific revelation.

>i'm dating a vegan
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Please be kidding...

>makes it taste better...
>than salt