Anyone here /pita pizza/? Are they any good? They look really easy to make

Anyone here /pita pizza/? Are they any good? They look really easy to make.

Sure. For myself at home, as a quick meal, yeah. But it's not like it's an awesome or exceptional thing.

pita dough and pizza dough are pretty fucking similar familiar

I do this when I want pizza but either don't feel like investing the effort or don't want to make way too much. Works pretty decently all things considered, though I like using pita lightly oiled, salted and with rosemary and perhaps some Parmesan grilled and served with dips that are too dense/thick for regular corn tortilla chips.

They're surprisingly difficult and taste just slightly better than moldy kale

Like ur mom lets be honest

Not worth the effort for pita unless you already make them regularly. Just make them with store-bought tortillas.

Making pita dough (or pizza dough) is pretty fucking easy. Just mix flour, water, yeast, and salt on a large bowl. Why the hell would you buy pre-baked pita bread, layer marinara sauce and cheese on top of it, and then stick in the oven? It makes no sense to me. It's more of a hassle to pre-heat the oven, stick the pizza in, and stick it out than it is to mix dough, in my opinion.

My dad's family is all in Israel so when i visit in the summer ill wake up at noon make a pita pizza and grab a bag of chocolate milk and sit in the garden. /comfy/ as can be.

Best pizza senpai. Put garlic butter inside it.

>that cheese overload
Holy shit, how about some moderation

when im lazy which is often... I substitute yeast with baking powder, roll out my dough, spread chilli paste and grate cheese on top, sometimes with thin cut jallies.

no resting for the dough, but a different taste and texture not as nice.

I prefer lavash bread for lazy pizzas.

what is that?

Like a cross between a flour tortilla and a pita.

Worked at a fancy restaurant where we made "kids menu" pita pizzas that were pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Dude make it youself (pic related) it's easier than driving to the store and buying it.

those look brittle. The only time I buy pita is when i see a fresh bag of middle eastern chewy delicious bread

Naan bread is also a nice choice, has that rustic homemade look. You can brush it with pesto and add olive bacon onions, very tasty.

You gotta get a nice thicc pita or it will burn very easily. Even if it doesn't, the pita will be much crispier and outright harder than your toppings, so it'll be a huge mess to eat.

naan pizza is the best meme pizza

>brittle

You can roll them thicker and I do sometimes but I wanted this batch thinner for a salmon dip I had made. I rolled these to 4 on my pasta roller.

They have the same texture as crackers? or more of a snap to em? they look really hard

>Going to all the effort to make a pizza from scratch with pita bread
>not putting any toppings on it

>chocolate milk in a bag

third worlders everybody.

I shouldn't share this with the goyim but these make great pizza