Are there any food/cooking vloggers that you follow?

Are there any food/cooking vloggers that you follow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/beyondsciencetv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Strictly dumpling
The one and only I follow

The Food Ranger and occasionally Mark Wiens.

Maangchi and First We Feast are the only cooking/food related channels I bother with. Most of them have terrible presentation.

I like that Asian guys flight videos

I been following both of these chink and chink lovers since they had like 100k subs. good stuff. I think the food ranger really makes every discovery channel/travel channel food related show look lazy as fuck. That guy goes really fucking deep. brings them all to shame.

>That guy goes really fucking deep. brings them all to shame.
True, I think the big thing is that he actually speaks the language, it makes for a much more interesting video. I've watched the videos he shot in other countries and it just isn't the same.

WOOOOOW TAI HAO LEHHHHA

Food Ranger fan fiction guy, if you're reading this can you post your latest scenarios?

Why do they all have their eyes closed?

My nigga

>tfw Mark Wiens laces every single dish he eats with Colombian cocaina

I like the Food Ranger's content, but how does a good looking white guy have a 5/10 mong-faced asian gf? Her friend is way hotter, but still under what he could pull. Is he just BETA as fuck in real life? That is just shameful.

andy milonakis

Lmao as a chinkazoid this shit triggers me so fucking hard but I still watch his shit sometimes cause he got good content

This is common for white people marrying asians everywhere.

His penis probably isn't that big

this guy

>vloggers

Because he sent dick pics to under aged goes then ran off to Korea thinking that he could easily get an Asian gir?

Maangchi's outfits and facial expressions freak me out. Seonkyoung Longest is better.

a few muk bangs
kinoshita yuki and one kind of bitchy korean chick

I hear your call
Next time she is in a video properly, or posts a good ig story, I will sneak into the nearest food ranger thread to post it

no because i am not a simple minded faggot that follows pretentious, attentionwhoring, lazy fucks to project their own obscure bullshit onto me.

get a life kid, experience shit on your own instead of observing others like some kind of creep

I'm just a poor fag and cannot afford to travel in every fucking second in my life

Alex the french cooking guy is pretty cool

Way back in the day I watched Epic Meal Time if that counts

you don't have to travel in order to eat good food. you can find restaurants that serve all kinds of food in your town or the towns around you. i wouldn't have expected to find a traditional chinese restaurant where i live, but i did. just leave your fucking basement or cook shit yourself.

>Chen

How many channels does this guy have? His Strictly Dumplings stuff where he goes restaurant diving is by far his best. Shame I'll never try out all those small Chinese places he goes to. Dude can also EAT.

sure. if you live somewhere that has more than just your regional stuff. not everyone lives in a metropolis.

>dat feel when I'd have to travel two hours to go to the nearest Chinese place

>How many channels does this guy have?
A lot. He has a few that aren't related to food at all, too.

youtube.com/user/beyondsciencetv

Nigga's killin' it on Youtube, it seems.

What about it triggers you?