Redpill me on Malcolm X. Indicate me some book of his

Redpill me on Malcolm X. Indicate me some book of his.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A blatant racist that called for the

>slaughter of whites
>the eventual return to Africa

all while propagating his cult

today he's a hero against the Man(TM)

DUDE YAKUB LMAO

black people can't be racist

malcolm x was always a bit of an idiotic hillbilly, and i never liked him for advocating "black capitalism" instead of revolution, but when i learned that saudi arabia still had legal slavery during HIS FUCKING LIFETIME and then he went to saudi arabia on hajj and had his pea brain mind blown because he met a palestinian guy with blue eyes who also hated the jews as much as he did, god what a brainlet

(edited for clarity)

Saudi slavery probably wasn't to black people though, right?

I think he was a very driven but incredibly misguided and hyproctitical individual.

Just read his Autobio

But that one omits all the gay stuff. Read Gravity's Rainbow instead.

He has a whole Autobiography that's pretty great and revered by most people.

>I've never read Malcolm X
Y'know he renounced all of his self-segregation reactionary shit right? It's kinda why the Muslim Brotherhood killed him in the first place.

well he had like an 8th grade education and grew up in the countryside, but had some stylish spectacles and a forceful mode of speech which made people take his silly opinions seriously, the fact that he got involved with the NOI in the first place shows a credulous yokel he was

What's the diference between him and the I.S. for example?

mah snicker

i.s. have affected international relations......and are actually less cohesive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

>He has a whole Autobiography that's pretty great and revered by most people.

yeah and it was written by him about as much as "art of the deal" was written by trump...

but really if u want to know about malcolm x read manning marable's biography, of him it's actually scholarly and not hagiagraphical bullshit

the biography by that guy that did boyz n tha hood was good

>WEW
And I was about to read his book...

Thinking a little more, is that so much different from the nonsense of Martin Luther King e.g.?
inb4: tips fedora

He was a posturing pseud who couldn't even pleasure his wife

Wtf is this shit and what does it have to do with his ideas?

You mean
>Alex Haley has a whole biography

he was a fag

What is it about the black American community that attracts nutty historical revisionism like this?

FIVE CHILDREN

what's your point? he liked white dick and he spent his entire adult life "protesting too much"

Is this really so different from a Chistian Fundamentalist?

Christian fundamentalism sticks with the old stories, it doesn't come up with new ones like "African tribespeople discovered quantum mechanics, as evidenced by this rock painting."

history is mainly the domain of white and asian scholars, africans have lived in a pre-historic state right up until their colonization a century ago

antisemite basically /pol/ on steriods blaming the jews for all the blacks problems

it must be so embarrassing to be black and have to look up to illiterate cultists like malcolm x as your leaders and intellectuals

the irony is the jews did more for civil rights than basically anyone in american history, dude was such a moron

It seems like the forcible relocation and acculturation into Euro-American civilization would have done something to instill a historical sense, though.

Malcolm X didn't have ideas; he had a pop culture-ready image and several buckets of liberal drool. This letter was written by Malcolm X and reveals that his carefully maintained image of personal strength and power, his life's work, was a sham

Christian fundies aren't encouraged and legitimized by the media-academic complex

also, i think it's funny that his father was a little beta bitch who killed himself

It's the lack of heritage. Black slaves have no history, they can't trace their roots back to specific tribes or countries in Africa and slave masters made sure of that. That's why many convert to Islam, as Christianity is seen as the white man's religion. It's also the reason behind movements like American pan-Africanism or Afrocentrism. It's the black equivalent of plastic paddies, the only difference being that the identity they have is the extremely vague "African".

>Black slaves have no history, they can't trace their roots back to specific tribes or countries in Africa and slave masters made sure of that.

even if they could it's not like it would be something to be proud of since they got enslaved by other africans and sold off to whites they couldn't have been particularly successful, there maybe have been some "kangs" around, but the people that ended up on plantations most definitely weren't them

>It's the lack of heritage

couldn't they at least pretend to be pharoahs like that fag diop instead of making up completely insane stories

Explain

look at every lawsuit in favor of civil rights or "equality" etc. in the 20th century, all jews, also i'd bet that the communists who trained rosa parks and martin luther king were jews as well

the pharoahs thing is pretty insane too, esp. Cleopatra

The jews were also enslaved and somehow made it. They kept their religious and cultural traditions though millenia, the blacks didn't. Explain.

oh yeah that always makes me lol to this day when some stupid thot sees an image of cleopatra and gets all "why they tryna white wash a strong black african queen like dat"

Chill

Christians

chill with what? what's your angle? malcolm x was a fucking clown who attacked the only people who ever helped blacks, dude was a total buffoon

>tfw dont claim Africa and dont really care about being American
>tfw things such as heritage and culture are only as good as what they can do for you, and can easily be replaced by something else or simply destroyed
>tfw wonder why people care so much about an identity when its just conditioning and has nothing to do with you simply being

The original WE WUZ KANGS

do u think he converted to islam in prison to avoid getting beat up and raped? everyone knows detriot red was a little light in the loafers

nice conk, fag

That's the best you can do black man. Whites and even Asians can do better. The pluralism of achievement of Europe is larger than any one man. Our average is head and heels over the individual. Blacks are underwhelmingly below.

Excuse us if we're proud. It's a --real-- strength for us

The truth is if you didn't do it yourself there's nothing to be proud about. It's just vicarious nonsense.

if jews can be proud of the fact that they are god's chosen people, why can't europeans be proud that they created the highest civilization seen in world history not once but twice?

Who cares about Jews?

malcom x apparently, since he hated them

>he himself disavowed he previous racism in the very same book
>still has pretty dumb views about Yakub
>hagiagraphical

>>hagiagraphical

oh fuck i misspelled a word i use about once every decade on a cartoon forum, shit i guess autiobiography of malcolm x isn't a bunch of corny bullshit made up by alex haley after all!

Not just that, but calling for Islamic terrorism.

Malcolm X was a literal jihadi and advocated for domestic terrorism. People forget this for some reason. Maybe because black radical muslims wear suits instead of rags and turbans.

What a cuck.

>Yakub created browns and whites throught grafting
>In America BMWM female couples are shilled hard
>They end up creating brown babies
Even today one can easily spot Yakub's taint. Soon my brothers we will finish what Yakub started

>Nubians take over Egypt for a century
>Do a shit job and fuck it up
>Get BTFO and everything goes back to how it was before
WE WUZ KANGZ

Malcolm X is old news. It's all about Talcum X now

He is like Magneto, and MLK was like Professor X

interactions between him and George Lincoln Rockwell were always humorous to me.

No shit

I've read Malcolm X's autobiography and nowhere does he call for the slaughter of whites. He does say that african americans have a connection to Africa and that returning will show the respect to the fellow negro that they deserve and didn't receive at the time of the book's publishing.

Please don't lie and bait, user.

History is re-written from the perspective who writes it. A lot of history is inaccurate but it's often the best understanding we have of it.

A lot of whites helped blacks too

He was a dumbass. But what else would you expect from a political activist.

ITT: apolitical