What fast food restaurant has the best nuggies? Worst? Seems like nuggets have been on the decline for some time now...

What fast food restaurant has the best nuggies? Worst? Seems like nuggets have been on the decline for some time now. McDonald's McNuggets pale in comparison to their former glory. The Burger King crowns have been missing for years, replaced by a 10 piece nugget deal so cheap that it's practically free. Chick fil a nuggets aren't true chicken nuggets, it's just smaller tendies. But they are expensive and good.

Who still cranks out decent, cheap, no frills chicken nuggets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwnOO9KGgV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

McDonald's>Wendy's>Chick-fil-a>Carl's Jr>BK

Good lord I miss the golden age of nuggies. It more or less coincided with the best era of Nickelodeon. Of course, two of my favorite sodas from the time are back (Surge and Jolt Cola), so maybe it's time to form a nugget society with ratings.

Chic-fil-a > Wendy's > Carl's > BK > McDonald's
McD's nuggets are fucking garbage.

are the new bk spicy tendies any good? i need a review from qualified experts.

For Me, It's Red Rooster Cheesy Sesame Nuggets

I haven't had the new BK spicy nuggies, but here is my list

Wendy's spicy (discontinued) > Wendy's regular > Chick-fil-a > McDonald's > Burger King regular

Wendy's nuggets have been consistent with what they tasted like 20 years ago. I can't really say that with any other fast food I can think of.

No Carl's Jr. here, it is Hardee's. They do not have nuggies in Hardee's, only tendies and sammies.

cardboard in shitty hot sauce.

Modern Surge is a lie. I'm convinced it's just repackaged Mellow Yellow. It tastes different than the early 90's version.

mcdonalds does good chicken tendies though

Probably some of the best chicken nuggets I've had at a fast food restaurant. Downside is Duchess is in like 3 out of the 50 states.

I have noticed that McDonald's nuggets are less than satisfying. Just got a 10 piece last night and I was left feeling rather sick of them.

F I L L E R
I
L
L
E
R

There is none.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwnOO9KGgV0 the shit has been put to rest

CFA's "nuggies" aren't nuggies at all. They're mini-tendies.

Nuggies implies mechanically separated chicken parts.

For me, it's Wendy's > McD's >>> BK

Wendy's has the best sauces too.

Does anyone remember when burger king had these chicken tenders intstead of nuggets?

yes
they had a pleasant black pepperyness to them
I'm sure they were made from unmentionably horrific things, but I liked them

No wonder McDonald's sucks, they have affirmative action hires in charge of their recipes

They have no flavour. Mcdonalds are still way better, but you have to take a 2nd mortgage to afford them.

>CFA's "nuggies" aren't nuggies at all. They're mini-tendies

Big surprise, they get everything else wrong too.

>actually eating chicken nuggets past the age of 12

Canandafag? I heard the MCD nuggets were actually pretty expensive up there.

Why do people like wendys nuggets so much? the breading reminds me of the cheap frozen kind

I like the batter on the mcdonalds ones more

Why is everyone shitting on BK? They literally did nothing wrong,
Is it cool to hate them now or something?

McDonalds mate, hands down.

Taco bells chicken nuggets are delicious

Fuck it honestly depends on your area. I eat crackdonalds in my town and it ain't worth a fuck but if I go one town over to the independently owned crackdonalds it's 10x better taste and service wise. It is one of the old style McDonald's that isn't renovated on the outside and all that.

I still prefer Wendy's nuggets though.

Taste aside, where can I get the most nuggets for my money?

They’re all the same mechanically seperated bullshit except Chic-Fil-A.

That’s bait.

BK is just pretty mediocre in every respect.

man those were really good.

Bk is worst though Wendy's are quite similar

Australia

What? Their Flamegrilled burgers are pretty great, especially compared to the likes of McFlatTops and Wendys...not accounting for price

McDonald's>Wendy's>Chic fil a

They're good at first, but after you have had a few you can tell they're made with extremely low quality chicken.
But for $1.50 they're worth it, but not nearly on par with the 2 taco for $1.69 deal. They're basically the same as the Jack in the Box tacos, but actually better