Has anyone actually tried this, and would the flavors combine in a nice and tasty way?

has anyone actually tried this, and would the flavors combine in a nice and tasty way?

if it's in america you will get arrested for that

don't do it, creates mustard gas

I've tried it when I was younger. It wasn't that great.

My first job in high school was at a movie theater and when I worked concession, I got all the free fountain soda I wanted as long as there weren't any customers around.

I've tried every combination of fountain sodas and 50/50 Coke-Pepsi was my favorite. Pepsi-Dr. P is a pretty good mix too.

wait a sec... that mustve gotten you reaally fat
unlimited access n all

>Will mixing these two disgusting drinks make something nice and tasty?
No

I've never heard of a fountain with both Coke and Pepsi. I'm calling bullshit.

Came here to post this. They are rival companies. They aren't going to share locations, let alone fountains.

Woah I totally missed that.

Looks like this dirty liar just got exposed.

>literally google image search "coke and pepsi in the same fountain"
>4th result

Just put three salted peanuts in your coke like a regular person

literally any gas station

It's not legal.

I could Google image search cocaine and hookers doesn't prove he was doing lines off a girl's tits while working at the movie theater.

>legal

yeah theres a law against coke and pepsi being on same fountain. Retard.

There is, once a company signs a contract for Coke to supply them syrup at a discounted rate they aren't LEGALLY allowed to serve there competitor as well.

>they put them on opposite sides
I fucking love it

Maybe they didn't sign that contract, dipshit.

No, there isn't. What the fuck, why do you kids come here to post shit like this? I've been over 40,000 customers at a university cafeteria but some fucking 15 year old retard knows better than me for sure!

Unless they have a grandfathered contract from the olden times

I've seen multiple gas stations that have coke and pepsi fountain sodas. I was literally just at one an hour ago.

>mixing corn syrup "drink" with other corn syrup """drink"""
>tasty
Do Americans really do this?

There's no criminal law regarding selling the two on the same fountain. But what is referring to is a civil matter. When you sign with Coke you are signing a contract that you won't also be selling Pepsi (and vice versa). The police couldn't arrest you for selling the two together. But coke or pepsi could sue for breach of contract.

Not to mention it would be hard to do in the first place. Soda fountains are nearly always owned by the distributor and are loaned (or rented) to a restaurant. The restaurant itself has no control over the machine, that's all up to the coke or pepsi distributor.

Yes, that's true. Though it would be an extraordinarily rare case.

THERE ISN'T ONE FUCKING CONTRACT THAT THESE COMPANIES OFFER. ARE YOU RETARDED? STOP FUCKING POSTING.

THIS SHIT IS NEGOTIATED PER-FUCKING-LOCATION. I HAVE NEGOTIATED IT. STOP. FUCKING. POSTING.

ps regular Coke outsells every single other fountain drink like 18:1

>change the coke and pepsi syrup and see if anyone notice

coke and pepsi taste very different

>not switching the diet and regular

Pepsi is gold

Why do you care if we do or don't?

>save someone from getting cancer
Sounds more like more like a public service than /devilish/.

That's like combining matter with antimatter.

The temptation of unlimited access can be easily countered with even a low limit of selfdiscipline.

And the exclusivity clause is not a common feature in all of these negotiations on a per-location basis?

>THERE ISN'T ONE FUCKING CONTRACT

Obviously. But the non-competition clause is standard in all of them.

This. It was certainly standard in all the places I have worked.

My dad owns gas stations and we have agreements with Coke and Pepsi that don't have exclusivity. Literally every gas station fountain will have both Coke and Pepsi products, that forced exclusivity doesn't always apply. Do you never go outside?

>Do you never go outside?

And do what? Manage a gas station?

What you are describing might exist, but it's extremely rare.

I travel on business--all over the US, Canada, and internationally as well. I often visit gas stations & truck stops while I drive around meeting clients. I have only seen a combined fountain once in my entire life. I'm 46. I'd bet good money that single-brand fountains are more common than mixed by a factor of 1000:1.

Gas station ownership is extremely profitable m8
Every gas station I've ever been to in California has both.

>I have only seen a combined fountain once in my entire life. I'm 46.
using periods and capitalization doesn't make your little fantasypost real

You don't keep track of how many combined fountains you have seen nor do you even note such a thing mentally. Not even subconsciously. Nobody does.

>nor do you even note such a thing mentally.
I most certainly do, given how rare and unusual it is.

I did not mock the honorable profession of gas station management.

I mocked your notion, that not knowing the details behind gas station soda fountain supply contract negotiation is a problem of "not going outside enough" in your eyes.

BECAUSE YOU HAVENT FUCKING BOUGHT SODA AT A GAS STATION NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T MANAGED IT YOU INTENTIONAL RETARD

Rude.

Not him, but did some googling and apparently pic related have them.

The discussion and even your own initial point was initially about exclusivity clauses in contracts.

You claiming to come from a family that owns gasstations is only a point, when you talk about the legal background and the supply contracts.

What you are contributing now is the same anecdotal claim, everyone else can make, while you discredit for contributing exactly what you now claim is proof.

I think you are just mighty angry, that someone dares contest your experiences after you shot all your gunpowder in the first salvo.

Maybe you should have some nice tea to calm down. I have a really nice mango-coconut tea here.

you will hurt someone with diabetes you fucking idiot.
please dont do this.

Unless it's type 1, I don't care.

>Soda fountains are nearly always owned by the distributor and are loaned (or rented) to a restaurant. The restaurant itself has no control over the machine
nope.

reddit spacing.

why not just glyciren?

After his traditional cruise control for cool, I thought it appropriate to replay in a more contemporary style.
Most of the people complaining about overuse of paragraphs are mobile posters, anyway. And their rise has been the most negative development in history. Not the hate-love rivalry with some other website.

>Even your own point

You're a fucking dipshit

His posts clearly say "Have you ever been to a gas station?" And now you're trying to backpedal on being an intentional dipshit

you are a faggot, some people get diabetes from stress. obesity is just one of the risk factors but it is not the only one.

If you go up the reply chain long enough, you will notice that his point was "THIS SHIT IS NEGOTIATED PER-FUCKING-LOCATION. I HAVE NEGOTIATED IT.".
Which is obviously an argument based on knowing more of the behind the scenes work of soda supply at a gas station first hand.
By not using this obvious advantage in experience to argue further and instead just saying "go into a gas station and see for yourself", he abandons this point and claims something everyone could easily know or see for themselves. While at the same time discrediting people who said, that they did go into gas stations and looked at the fountains.

And I am by no means trying to backpedal. I stand by every single sentence. And there is no reason to call someone else dipshit.

Lol, getting this butthurt over a few posts on a sioux nation buffalo skinning board.

Mango coconut is shit, drink actual tea

butthurt? no. Maybe a bit miffed and getting too invested in an argument with someone who thinks full capslock and calling people retards is a discussion.

I know. Usually, I drink gunpowder tea from the chinese import store or some solid dark blends. But sometimes, you just want something novel, you know? Variety is the spice of life. And who knows, maybe one of those gimmick teas could be actually quite delicious.

It's not a discussion it's more like calling you a retard

nitroglycerin is faster to cook

I see. Yeah, arguing is a lot of fun. Especially when tempers flare up. But it is not good to just do it for the attention and drama. There should be some substance to it, at least. It keeps you light on your feet mentally and develops the ability to put yourself in another's shoes.
Being born into a family owning several gas stations could have brought interesting insights into the thread, and maybe people could have learned some interesting tidbits instead of it devolving into what it is now.

What does it turn into may I ask user?

banana cookies, stupid, cant you read

Wrong.

>Gas station ownership is extremely profitable m8
Yep, that's why several of the local ones here have turned to drug dealing and smuggling operations to try to make ends meet despite being in key areas with no competition.

Retard.

That's how it's extremely profitable ;^)

Or you can break your non-competitive agreement and sell both coke and pepsi

same you were not working when coke freestyle machines were around. I could see guys getting really autistic with soda chemistry when you have thousands of combinations

>think nobody will see you because who the fuck watches cspan
>still become a meme

literally every gas station i've been to has had both, only restraunts had one or the other

>Stress.
From shoveling a menus worth of food down their maw and calling it a "healthy meal"

>being this stupid
the US of A is not the only country in the world and once again, obesity is one of the risk factors but not the only one.