Walk into kitchen

>walk into kitchen
>see picrelated sitting on the table
>wat do?

Eat apple

Make my own food, because I am not a useless manchild who leeches off others.

American """""""""""""""""""""""cheese""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Microwave them for a minute, cut into bite-size pieces, and eat with fingers.

do americans really eat this?

pick it up and throw it in the trash, then Id go to the store and buy some real bread, cheese and cured ham.

>eat
>go back to work
>make money
>spend money on white bread, bologna, apples, and mostly alcohol

>Pan. Nice and hot
>knob of butter. In.
>sandwich. In.
>toast both sides until golden brown. And the cheese is melted.
Salvaging that poor excuse for a sandwich. Done.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''american cheese''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''american meat'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''wonder bread''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You should take the bologna out and fry it also.

Do non americans really spend their lives obsessing over trashy american food?

>microwave
>not toast or grill them
Enjoy your radiation.

fpbp

>cheese not placed between baloney slices

Ask if it's for me, if it is, say thank you and eat it because I'm not a petulant child who has to have my way. I don't really like bologna, or white bread, or american cheese, but its not the end of the world if I have to eat it once. If someone was nice enough to make me lunch, I'll eat it, as long as there's no shenanigans going on.

No, they mostly don't. Maybe a vocal minority. The rest is self-ironic babbling. Probably at least as much americans making fun of themselves to stoke the fire and europeans calling themselves europoors.

Unironically deep fry it.

White bread, bologna, American cheese, miracle whip. Such a sandwich would be far too nostalgic for me to resist.

Gobble that shit up. Throwback to when I was real little that is nostalgic as fuck.

Leave my roommate's food alone and make my own food

Usually if stuff just sitting out on the table I just leave it. There are times I'll eat it. Like earlier my mom left a donut out and I broke off a piece.

red """delicious""" apples belong next to the flyover sandwich in the trash

Call the cops. I don't let bologna in my house. That shit is disgusting.

Jizz on the sandwich and eat it.

it either that or look out and see how many muslims there are outside

They don't have food in Russia. It's all MREs and potato soup.

how fucking old am i

Beat my imaginary wife

I'd slam some potato chips in that bitch and go to town. Maybe grab a nice big glass of milk to wash it down

Your imaginary wife's imaginary bull won't like that

what if he's so much of a cuck his imaginary wife has a real bull? then what?

eat it for nostalgia, i lived with a rich aunt when I was young and I would make bread ham cheese mayo bread samiches to eat with their servant girl. I still eat them every once in a while. servant girls are yummy.

Then he's about to have some real thick baloney in his white bread

Be overwhelmed with joy that I'm 3 years old again and my parents are still alive.

fry it on a pan with some butter, throw spices on it

dont judge me

I would eat that polony and cheese product sandwich

Wonder why my housemate left his shitty sandwich on the counter instead of eating it, probably. Also wonder when somebody put a table in the kitchen that I'll have to move to get anything done.

Wonder who the fuck broke into my apartment and brought their own ingredients to make the sandwich. First, I'd talk to my landlord and if he didn't do it, I'd call the police.

White "people" are pathetic

who the fuck cleaned my apartment and installed lights?

That is the classic white sandwich. Nothing wrong with it. Cheap. Tastes good. Why the hate? That sandwich costs less than a dollar to make today. That is with ham prices way higher than they used to be.

Bomb that shit in the microwave for 30 seconds and eat it with ketchup