Why are americans such uncultured couths?

Why are americans such uncultured couths?

>Vermont
>Spray cheese
Yeah, pretty much. It is vile "cheese" product.

>iowa hates quinoa
ok, predictable
>new jersey hates gas station wine
bucking expectations right there

>california hates Chick-fil-a
HAHAHAHAHA

>mayonnaise on fries
I'm in MA and imagining it makes me want to puke

I can understand some of these, since people seem to hate either trashy poor people stuff or foods associated with millenials, but why does Hawaii hate coke?

>the last bite of a hotdog
what a strange thing to hate
missourifags please explain

OBSESSED

yo nigga once yous done you aint got no hotdog left

>based on data from a dating app
Chances are it's somehow a meme so every guy/girl who thinks their ""funny"" has it on their profile.

>their ""funny""
>their
My man

Why the fuck does Indiana hate charcuterie? There's a lot of fucking weirdo shit on that map.

how do we cure this site of obsessed yurotrash and other foreigners with a complex?

no matter where you go faggots like OP will sperg out for no goddamn reason about the US

Spray cheese? What the fuck. I hate yanks.

California being fags as always

Lousy map all the way around
Mass population starvation along with zero worthy health/nutrition standards culturally has usa in great britain pathetic league

Where did they get that North Carolina hates cottage cheese?

Jesus, you are so fucking deluded. You're a predominantly white, christian nation and all of your people are from Ireland, mainland Europe and Africa. You are as European as us, yet you subject yourself to these absolutely vile "foodstuffs". People who willingly eat "spray cheese" and all your other fake, fat, chem-riddled "food" are dangerous. It's like a nation of toddlers, upset that they keep getting judged for acting like subhuman scum. Probably why you keep trying to kill each other. You've eaten yourselves sick, like rats at the end of their lives.

white americans are overwhelmingly ethnically german, not irish

you cannot understand the concept of america, like all europeans, because you cannot understand its scale, i live in a city and i am not ever within 50 miles of a person who eats spray cheese.

please take the obsession with us to /pol/. our food is better, we have the best of literally any cuisine you can imagine on earth, and we understand you hate us for that and for the fact that we can easily acquire any ingredient at a high quality level.

My europeon friends can't even cook fucking japanese food and shit at home. can't find ingredients. can't go out and eat chinese food. lol.

Map is a joke
You just sucked it up
Chick fa lai is crap
Hawaiin bbq joint are much better along with any old teryaki place which are easy to find
Roasted chicken at mexican shops are scattered wherever you look
Walmart and sams club or costco along with 25 other places sell superior zeasoned baked chicken every 5 block or less in town
For californians to love any one trick pony like chick fa lai they need history and superior offerings which i cant say they do instead i find them a waste of space
No Joke

I mean.
I live in Jersey
And I wouldn't buy Gas Station wine if I had the option yes.

It's usually just bun and topping. Unless it's a chili dog, it's pretty unsatisfying.

missouri either has large buns or small hot dogs.

>Chick fa lai is crap

>veggie burgers
never change OK.

What a touching post.

Can i get a source of this? Because your "European friends"aren't real, and i've literally never even heard an American chef praise American food, so that's bullshit too.
Maybe it's your stupid dialect that makes you say retarded shit. Maybe it's all the inbreeding. My guess is, all those chemicals literally ever single gram of food in the US contain. I'm surprised you can even spell cuisine. Except a few enclave of mostly non-Americans, there is not a single strip is civilised land in America. Mouth-breathing, loud-talking, rude, stupid as fuck (i mean just look at your ignorant redneck post, fuck me), unhygienic and smelly too. Do you not have perfumes in America?
Or is it just that they're the same quality as everything else produced in US, utter shit? You don't think we "understand" you? Fuck, how can you not see it? The lengths that yanks go to, to justify their degeneracy.

I've never heard of anyone not liking sour cream down here in MS. I wonder if that's a nignog thing since we're about 45% black. I would have thought it would have been some high falutin' foreign think like french food or vegetables.

They have strict rules in the USA.
The government won’t let them have cheese for one.

Honestly I'm from California and I don't like chick fil a because I thought it was bland. I could not care less that theyre against faggotry. I wouldn't say I hate it though, I just won't go there. The funny thing is in n out is owned by a religious family, to the point where they put Bible verses on the bottom of their cups, yet chivk fil a is somehow hated but in n out is Californias pride and joy.

Pesto?

How could anyone hate Pesto?

What the fuck

>You are as European as us
not true. my dna test is still in the mail but for all i know you could be 100% British and i could be as low as 30%.
>yet you subject yourself to these absolutely vile "foodstuffs".
first of all, i don't eat this shit. i hate twinkies and stuff like spread bacon. makes my stomach hurt and theres not way that its good for me. second of all, your wording there is weird. "you are as european as us yet you subject yourself to these absolutely vile 'foodstuffs'". your wording implies you believe europeans have some sort of genetic force causing them to eat better food which is just ridiculous. even a racist like you is smarter than that.
>People who willingly eat "spray cheese" and all your other fake, fat, chem-riddled "food" are dangerous
>people who eat kinds of food are dangerous
also whats wrong with them being "chem-riddled"? you can't be saying that none of the food you can buy in Europe has little to no chemicals in it. also i would just like to point out it was your culture that decided it was a good idea to soak beef in salt so it would last, because your people weren't strong enough to kill a damn deer when you were hungry and treated all your food like a gift from god.
>It's like a nation of toddlers, upset that they keep getting judged for acting like subhuman scum.
haggis.
>Probably why you keep trying to kill each other.
ok theres no way this isn't bait at this point. first of all having more guns doesn't mean we kill each other more. secondly so what if we do? it just makes us a stronger population and that really seems to be what you want, on account of ya calling us obese so much and all.
>You've eaten yourselves sick, like rats at the end of their lives.
there actually are a lot of people like that. god i hate walmart.

>knows it's bait
>responds anyway

d-duhh

well i mean. it was fun.

the fuck is wrong with you or your mayonnaise

This is very true. There's so much diversity of food in California , I never eat fast food unless I'm traveling, and that's only because it's right off the highway. And even in those cases, if there's a local restaurant or diner, I'll go there instead.

White Americans are not overwhelmingly German

They're about evenly balanced between Celtic/Anglo and Central & Northern European.

Italians mostly keep to themselves even now so I'm not going to include them.

>cold pizza
if it can't be enjoyed cold as much as it was hot it was shit to begin with

It's extremely easy to look up ethnic background stats in the US. Yeah, it's predominantly German. There was a massive influx of Germans in the early 1800s due to religious and political upheaval. They settled land grants everywhere from the Midwest, the northeast, and into central Texas.

>Oklahoma, texas, California, Oregon, and Washington all based
I don't often get to make that list.

>white
>American
Kek.