Man imagine going to jail. I would get so much reading done. it would be like a godsend. I would be so dedicated. read...

man imagine going to jail. I would get so much reading done. it would be like a godsend. I would be so dedicated. read, eat 3 meals a day, get to read outside for an hour a day. don't have to worry about anything. that's the life.

and free sex too!
Actually Prison sounds kinda awesome.

Only if you live in Norway.

I've been to jail, and unless you really like Clive Cussler and James Patterson, you're going to be disappointed on how much """reading""" you can get done.

>skinny Veeky Forumszard
>thinks he gets reading done in prison

You won't even want to read anymore after getting railed in the ass every day and get all of your shit stolen because you can't protect yourself.

can't my family send me my books?

This is why we need /fitlit/

why is america such a meme

What 's the best crime to commit for this? Something that will land you in jail but with the least amount of social stigma possible?

killing someone's rapist or some righteous seeming crime

if you are in prison, yes. if jail you are at the mercy of the book cart. i managed to find a sequel to the movie "willow" written by chris claremont that has assumed outsized properties of adequacy in my memory and i would buy it and read it again if i ever came across it again. tldr dont do drugs kid

Anything non-violent, non-sexual. Preferably related to money embezzlement or fraud against companies. You don't want to be put together with people who did commit violent and/or sexual crimes.

I shall post this with no comment.

I meant this to be a new thread and now feel quite silly.

kek and you can't even start a new thread till this shit is gone.
Fucking moron

You better not make a thread about this. LEAVE THIS FUCKING PLACE YOU FAGGOT. Go shitpost on /tv/ or wherever you came from.

>jail must be like the movies
Bud, unless you're in for more than a year and get sent to prison, you're going to read what they have, which is shit.

>dostoyevsky
>progressive thinker
kek

Hack the White House website. if anything you'll come out popular.

i came to tell you youre retarded but actually youre so stupid that i want you to do this

do it user, go to jail so you can read all day and eat their delightful 3 meals and socialize with wonderful people. do it user, you'll love it, it's awesome. i love jail!

>thinks reading for an hour a day is a luxury

Lmao what shithole of a life do you have

Kek, this.

been to jail, county jail in new jersey

not too bad, can be pretty useful if you need a schedule to abide by and you aren't intimidated easily. if you're intimidated, you'll be treated like a pussy. if you aren't you'll get along fine. food is okay, you'll get pretty good at cards too.

book bin will probably be filled with garbage 'urban fiction', pop YA and bad bible translations. at some jails, family can bring you or send you books. at mine we could have 1 hardcover and 1 softcover book in our cells at a time.

not recommended unless you really can't setup a routine. much better to be a free person and do w.e. u want

Imagine not being the one that pays for the internet

>implying they let criminals go on Veeky Forums

One night when I was having a bad shroom trip I somehow convinced myself that I was going to be noticed by the cops and that I would spend the rest of my life in prison
I quickly came to terms with this and further convinced myself that I would spend all of my time reading and working out to the point that I would transfigure into an enlightened ideal man, break out because of my godly multi-faceted knowledge and peak-human physique, and live the life of the übermensch
It was pretty silly, looking back

I've done a lot of time in several counties and for the most part the selection is terrible you can be sent books in some usually a big county jail. Did a 6 month stint in one and they let me get books but only directly from like amazon. The mental hospital is a much better bet although you have to act crazy to stay and if you act too crazy then you might be in for longer than you like.

really made me think

america is a third world country, and people don't recognise it...and i think that that's pretty god damn sad, that they don't recognise their own country as a third world, third rate, third class slum

My brother is actually in prison and he constantly begs me to sent him good books because all they have are shitty Stephen King and detective novels