Be right wing Trump supporter

>be right wing Trump supporter
>read this
>become a #HillMissile

How does he do it? And she fucking won.

What are some other books for extremely high IQ (155+) people?

infinite jest

>HillMissile
>She fucking won
Are you talking about Hillary?

None of the above won, she came in second. But this isn't a democracy.

Reading this might make you more of a Trump supporter or less of a Trump supporter, but it would never make you a Clinton supporter because she is part of the narrative-creating digital establishment.

Clinton is the real president. Yall are living in an alternate timeline.

snowflake Drumpflings

An urbanized welfare state is the epitome of simulation

What is this thread? Is this bait? Is this serious? Is this just a shitpost? What is going on here?

this

i might be a capitalist but if i see a fine ass communist girl my bloodline about to be a breadline

maybe your IQs are just very low? maybe you're uneducated and uncultured hillbilly inbred retards? and homophobes?

You're right, Killery Kunton isn't human.

Delete your post.

i refute it thusly

I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl today. In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined, because I am a person with high moral standards and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.

9/11

lots of laughs

I am the anti Drumpf. I oppose all your artificial social structures.

HA

heh pathetic berniebro... not man enough to vote for a woman huh?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Lmao homosexuality is for pure degenerates

I don't know who is mocking who anymore.

>missing the joke THIS hard

>he's not yet familiar with how awful butterfly is

>mfw reading postmodern literature

wtf I hate books and reading and literature
brb bonfire

awful thread

how could reading S&S possibly improve your view of any politician

you realize trump was a reality TV star? or are you schiz-poster, posting retarded shit on Veeky Forums again?

She lost

This is literally co-opted and appropriated Aristotle through a post-modernist obfuscator dictionary.

kys.

alternate timeline faggots gb2 ur reality GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She didn't.

>read S&S
>convert to Islam and become a nazi communist
DEATH TO AMERICA

Explain

A substantial part of his argument rests on Saussure's arbitrary sign which Emile Benveniste disproved as early as the 60s, a fact that has been conveniently ignored ever since.
Into the trash.

>read this book
>dont understand a single sentence of this mans garbled jargon
So much for french "intellectuals"

These impudent, stupid pseudo-intellectual snobs aren't only in ivy league or Oxbridge universities. They are in virtually all of them. In my uni days I was in a philospohy tutorial where the lecturer made the illogical statement that there is no such thing is truth.
I asked him if he expected us to believe his statement was true? Rather than commending me for my reasoning, he became angry because he thought I was trying to ridicule him. As he wouldn't answer my question, I dropped philosophy!