Tell me which barbecue sauce to buy RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Tell me which barbecue sauce to buy RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

No.

Open Pit Hickory

enjoy

Why not make your own?

make your own, it's really simple and you finally get to use that giant bottle of ketchup you bought 2 years ago from Costco

the one without HFCS

So the one with artificial sweetener marketed to diabetics?

Stubb's

Bought pic related on a whim the other day. What am I in for?

if you cant make it yourself, this is definitely a safe choice

make your own.

store sauces are all too sugary.

Sweet Baby Ray's might as well be pancake syrup.

a wild ride

You get mustard based bbq or you get the fuck out of my house.

Steal Chick-fil-a barbeque sauce packets.

Spotted the South Carolinian

It's kino.

i agree with this, it clearly says right on it its the best barbecue sauce you'll ever taste

None of them.

Make your own.

I feel sorry for you if you haven't ever had this or their hotter sauce.

Either that or Sweet Baby Ray's

theres a reason people dont like south carolina...

what are you a fucking hipster

I make a point to check each store's BBQ sauce section where I shop and if they do not carry it I talk with the manager about bringing it into their fold.

Why mess with the rest when you can order the best?

Stubbs is basically the best you can buy off the shelf.

I'm looking forward to it!

No, I'm somebody that can actually cook, and enjoys preparing my own meals and sauces.

You should try it, user. You might be surprised how well you can do.

What reason is that?

THIS!

This but in original/spicy.

Imagine a world where these are your only two options, a world where molasses, honey, and sugar don't exist.

Definitely fucking not Sweet Baby Ray's. It is vile.

Pic related or they also have a spucy one called devil's pit if your into that. Both are quite good.

i thought this one was good

Isn't that Jack's sauce?

This shit right here IS the saĆ¼s

go down to kroger and get some Rufus Teague Made Some Sauce He Put Some In A Jar And Shared It With The Boys They Kept On Painin' Him Until He Fixed Up Another Batch Next Thing He Knew He's Makin' Sauce All The Time It's Damn Good.

if Kroger doesn't carry Rufus Teague Made Some Sauce He Put Some In A Jar And Shared It With The Boys They Kept On Painin' Him Until He Fixed Up Another Batch Next Thing He Knew He's Makin' Sauce All The Time It's Damn Good i think Giant Eagle usually has it, but i'd definitely suggest going somewhere that has Rufus Teague Made Some Sauce He Put Some In A Jar And Shared It With The Boys They Kept On Painin' Him Until He Fixed Up Another Batch Next Thing He Knew He's Makin' Sauce All The Time It's Damn Good Honey Sweet instead of just Rufus Teague Made Some Sauce He Put Some In A Jar And Shared It With The Boys They Kept On Painin' Him Until He Fixed Up Another Batch Next Thing He Knew He's Makin' Sauce All The Time It's Damn Good regular variety.

Pic related best bbq from the trashiest town (Oroville, ca) I prefer the hot version

I feel nauseous.

It really is the best barbeque sauce you'll ever taste

I have not found a sauce that tops Rudy's