Name one(1) country that does school lunches better than Japan

Name one(1) country that does school lunches better than Japan.
Protip: It'll be hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rXK591Rp4BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The United States of America

>Carbs on carbs on carbs

>Balanced meal with fruits and veggies with refreshing milk

It's easy to see which is better.

Sweden.

>salad the size of your thumb
What the fuck?

Trying to teach kids about healthy eating and portion control

shut the fuck up before we bomb the shit out of your country, faggot

''Salad''

Döda dig själv mann1

With a huge slab of pizza

>The United States of America
Are you retarded or are you some rich fuck trust fund faggot that never try USA's school lunch?

based duralex glasses

The Dutch.

Everyone either goes home to eat or brings their own lunch.

No drama and discussions, everyone is responsible for their own offspring, everyone pays for their own shit.

USA school food sucks ass. His picture was %100 accurate

fuck off with images from that stupid meme article

Looks kind of like the more recent school lunches at the local high school. They have been experimenting with new lunches for 15 years now. Finally settled on something like that.

United States by the way. Glorious rural New England.

Who the fuck do they expect to believe that this is what the average kid is eating

>Carbs on carbs on carbs
Unlike Americans, Japanese kids are very active and need the carbohydrates.

ive never had japanese school lunches but i've had korean and i always went back for second

Fuck that vegan lunch

reminder that if you participated in "school lunch" irl, your were raised like a prisoner and your parents probably don't love you

>Rice
>Rice
>Some veggies
>Small bowl of soup
Even korean is more nutritious than that.

Yeah, bullshit. I'm sure they're still a hundred times better than most American shit though.

What the fuck other countries' schools have based ass lunches. Here in amerifat we find meal worms in our "Chinese food" no shit. So glad I pack a lunch every day.

All those empty carbs...

i think thats ground beef or something

It looks like brown rice mixed with egg.
Beef is stupidly fucking expensive in east-asian countries, there's no way they're serving it at school lunches.

yeah thats true. hard to believed they want mroe rice after the huge truck of white rice already there jesus

badminton doesn't burn many calories user

Ground pork probably

I'd be more willing to believe that, but it still seems like a fucking lot of ground meat if it is.

probably just for the staged photo. kids just take as much as they want which would be a lot less

youtu.be/rXK591Rp4BU

That fat fucks productions are as real as Kraft singles are cheese.

How so?

frenchie here , that example is very cherry picked . School lunches in french cities don't look like that. they look like this. They are good tho

Could be mixed with miso. In any case, it's meant to be a topping for the rice. Also beef appears quite regularly in school lunches. However it's true that most ground beef is actually a combination of beef and pork.

Looks alright, but the idiots here would find some way to break the plates, and think its funny.

>tfw switched to plastic plates at home because im a retard with plates

Singapore schools have canteens laid out like food courts with 3 or more stalls to queue and buy food from. Shitty food gets less sales and gets replaced by another vendor. It's pure capitalism.

>that
>a truck load of rice
waito piggu go home

No school I've been to in Finland serves dessert, except when it's some sort of berry pudding in a cup. Few schools offer white bread as well, most just stock näkkileipä, which is a sort of a rye cracker. We also don't serve food in an egg carton.

I'm french and except the veggies that looks a bit too bright it looks like a classic meal but we eat in regular plate not those prison looking thing
Boeuf bourguignon is a classic in french school even if i won't lie it doesn't taste that good

BLESS

WHO HERE REMEMBER TAQUITOS

AND BURGERS

AND COUNTRY FRIED STEAK DAY

OH MY GOD YESSSSSS YESSSSSS

I'm french, and that's pretty accurate. We usually have more vegetables on the side tho

These are such shit! I have lived in Italy and France and they are nothing like this. Italy recently had a fucking shitstorm over kids being forced to eat the shitty school lunches (normally they all bring packed lunch)

lol no