Postmodern politics is not the same as postmodern literature

postmodern politics is not the same as postmodern literature

Give an example of po-mo pol

correct

are there any philosophers that actually like postmodernity
they seem to mostly complain about it

Jordan Peterson makes 47,000+ USD a month from post modernity

My diary ze

They are though. Sarcasm != post-modernism.

>47,000+ USD a month
How. The. Fuck.

People like him -> donate to him.

he's the academic equivalent of a camwhore

Brainlet here, what actually is postmodernism, political or literary? In the former context it usually refers to anything vaguely leftist that doesn't assume your particular premises, while in the latter it's shorthand for weird and maybe fourth wall breaky.

We're talking JUST his patreon. He is also selling books and his $30 "sort yourself out" kit.

>check his Patreon
>he really does make that much

Fuck, I thought the ecelebs pulling in $10k/mo were rolling in it. Did he hit the mainstream hard or are there some really rich /pol/locks?

His commentary has traction. Now, why does it have traction? Maybe it hits home

>dude deconstruct, abstract everything and every superstructure except the one we need to show how we are by default oppressed and oppressor

at least in humanities.
pure garbage

He offers something for those left behind by cultural Marxism and third-wave feminism.

I taken one (1) postmodernism class, though it was focused more on visual art. I think all that stuck with me from it was that it's basically a genre consisting entirely of memes

maybe he's a charlatan

>there are scientifically proven differences between sexes

what a charlatan!

cis diary desu

are you deliberately simplifying and truncating the extent of his claims to sound more reasonable? I imagine they span more than a phrase. Maybe you're a charlatan too, attracted to his charlatan ways.