It's a Chef John has to remind his American audience to use actual parmesan instead of bagged sawdust episode

>It's a Chef John has to remind his American audience to use actual parmesan instead of bagged sawdust episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StBnr7bLu3M
youtube.com/watch?v=R5QaH_LvPMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember that time he used cayenne?

no but I remember those trips baby YEEE

I'm having a hard time remembering, could you remind me when he used cayenne?

>use imported parmegiano reggianò you filthy poorfag!

what did he mean with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=StBnr7bLu3M

Well someone has to remind my fellow Americans.

If you don't but a little S of C in your food, then get off this board.

He's right. But $21.99 is still more expensive than what you should pay. I get reggiano from Trader Joes. TJs has a European supply chain. It's $14.99/pound versus $21.99-$24.99 at local supermarkets. I only ever get $4.00 worth. Don't be a cheapfag. A little goes a long way.

I buy a wedge of Parmesan in Aldi. It's not pre shredded or anything and it tastes fine. I can make about 5 carbonaras with 1 wedge and it's only €3.50

remember that time he fucked up something and kept cooking?

Watched food wishes with a friend whilst drunk and high. Both cheering as he adds cayanne and black pepper.

>YASS! ADD THE FUCKIN CAYANNE!

you can buy legit chunks of parmesan at costco for the best prices. don't buy it from specialty grocers, they are fucking you on the price.

>cayanne
drunk, high and retarded is hell of a situation.

You're such a fucking faggot.

Did you offer him your asshole afterwards?

not all parmesan is equal, it's one of the few foods were luxury wares are significantly better than average wares. and I'm not just talking real parmesan and pseudo parmesan

while that's definitely true, I'm speaking to the typical shopper who would do some dumb shit like buy fake Kraft parmesan food product because they think they can't get the real thing without blowing all their dough.

I have bought 36 month parmesan from a cheese shop at a premium, and yes, it is leagues more complex than the Zanelli shit that comes shrink wrapped at costco and similar stores.

>YASS!
Just off yourself.

Is Food Wishes kino?

J U S T
A
S H A K E

I found this video of Chef John speaking with a regular accent and I thought it might be worth sharing:
youtube.com/watch?v=R5QaH_LvPMk

remember that one episode were he jammed cayenne into his pisshole?

All of his earlier videos have the normal voice.