/ S I P / G E N E R A L: Sips 'n' oats edition

If you're sipping, post 'em. Also, guy who lives in town that gets pilot products: come back and tell us more about the watermelon sip.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ySfpOfp6Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=NEFOpIpnFOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for monster is piss swill

Previously

This is by far the most flagrant and cringy viral marketing campaign of 2017 or maybe ever.

Even butt-obliterated nonsippers can’t resist sip threads!

I'm rather impressed that enough people consistently shitpost about the exact same brand and flavor of energy drink that it warrants a fucking general. My only question is why this is funny to all of you and how much longer will it stay funny? I don't even think "sips" are bad or anything, I just wonder what all the fuss is about.

>2017
You are by far the most flagrant and cringiest newfag in this thread

>I just wonder what all the fuss is about
Uh I don't know bro maybe you should try a sip

It's another board shit posting on ours I think. That or autism

>product is extremely popular
>lots of people like extremely popular product
>people talk about it on a board for talking about stuff
>????
>must be shitposting or autism

I've had a bunch of these. I like the coffee flavored monsters.. that aside

You guys are obsessing over an energy drink..... It's comparable to thread talking about bottled water or soft drinks.

but this is just cringey on a whole different level. pic related it's the target audience of these drinks

>nonsipper confirmed

Stern reminder that this thread is for /sips/ which are specifically Monster Zero Ultra® energy drinks.
Redbullshitters, Rocktards and other sub standard products are not welcome here.
/S I P B O Y S/ keep it pure.

Literally the redpill of energy drinks

See
Get that non /sip/ shit off this board.
/S I P B OY S/ keep it pure.

monstershill pls

Non/sipper/ plz leave and start your own beetus juice thread.

I'd rather put on a pound or two over the course of a month than get cancer, fuck off with this "sugar free" chemical shit. No sugar added cocunt water is a better /sip/ anyways.

I have tried them before. They’re okay, but nothing to start a general about.

Okay so another unfunny meme like the “for me” crap?

I didn’t say autism, but I think it’s shitposting because all you ever seem to do is just come up with a million different versions of “I like this energy drink, it’s good.”

>cocunt
Your lack of B Vitamins is affecting your spelling.
Get yourself a nice cold Monster Ultra Zero® /sip/ right away and feel the boost.

>Ultra Sunrise is favorite
>Zero Ultra is second favorite
>Tried Black, Khaos, Pipeline Punch, dislike them
Is there a better sip for me boys? I have yet to see Citron but it is #1 on my priority sips.

You’ve had the best, other than yellow. Consider rehabs. I love them.

>Not having Zero Ultra as your favorite

Please be in Brooklyn.

Nope! I'm in KY.

You are only reaffirming his point.

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

One of her pupils is more dilated than the other which looks sorta unsettling.

>additional nonsipper detected

What? Rood.
Didn't even notice. I have no idea. My light was right above me on that side, maybe that's why. Either way, now I hate it. Thanks.

obveyis non sipers lick on my sip diq 2018
recugnize yor ultra soopear eyores
>jelus of ower pour poewer
?\
>sipping boiysz of the 2017

Shit yeah

aye Indyfag here

It was my favorite, but I love the citrus taste too much. To me, Sunrise is like Crush Orange Soda minus the sugar.

Nails, not on fleek. 2/10 would not bang. I'm only into T. Sips or better at this point.

Pretty close, lets share a sip sometime
The real reason you paint your nails is so you can pick it off later.

fuck yeah gurl

fake and gay

such sick sips 2017

Official sips theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=6ySfpOfp6Yk

southern KY here but yeah like I said, Sunrise is still the best

When am I gonna pop the tab on this /sip/ ??

Just finessing a full-bodied sip

Oh wow repeating digits? You get your sips from 711 ?

Finessing a full bodied sip

You pull the tab the tab pulls back.

You sip the sip the sip sips back.

i feel

Uh-Oh

Wow. Simply Flawless.

go

*sips*

Coca Cola here, bad news for Ultra Citron fans. This is being phased out of major markets, likely to be in select C-D stores (gas stations, small shops). Rumors are still floating about the return of green-tea rehab. Confirmed is the new line-up of coffee monsters, potential of 5 new flavors from that group. Also keep your eyes open for big sales coming up. We actually have more cases of regular 16oz monster in our warehouse than we do 12pk Coca Cola. I anticipate a sale on the order of 10 for 10 for the large store portfolios.

Ever since you fuckbois started ironically shitposting/ shilling monster, ive gotten addicted to sips. Fuck you people.

S I P L O R D S 2K17

>fake and gay
Get fired up with Gay Fuel. I can only get this in Miami though

Nice, a millennial soda thread.

>looks like very unhealthy piss
>full of sugar
>tastes terrible
>flawless

Even if that was a sip, even if it wasn't full of sugar, even if it didn't look like piss - the composition and lighting of the picture alone put it in a category so fucking far from "flawless" that your whole series of blogging that you've been doing just seems pathetic. Please note, I love you as a brother - even though you are basically making a mockery of something we sipboys hold dear. I am not mocking you or your taste in beverages. I am offering constructive feedback on how you could improve and turn your life around. Stop this petty BS and turn your life to the one true sip before it is too late and the sugar consumes you.

So yellow isn’t being discontinued entirely? Can you confirm that?

GOAT.

Goodnight semi-sweet prince....

Out of my way plebs

These beverages walk up and slap your sip's ass.
What do you do?

How does a beverage slap another beverage's ass? Do beverages have asses? Why are all rocktards retarded?

>Can't into metaphor
>Calls others retarded

red is okay, blue is drinkable in a drought, purple ultraviolet is an absoloute last resort

when you're going to get bullied for buying the wrong kind of sip but you're too turnt on erythritol and b vitamins to care

>sugar
>calories
>literal piss

get this man 473 cc's of monster ultra zero /sip/ STAT!

I legitimately like Rockstar and Redbull more than Monster, but people in this thread tend to throw a fit if you don't support their preferred brand.

this faggot shills up every thread and i can still buy ultra citron at every store in my city

post your uniform and timestamp pussy

this thread isn't for you faggot, that's why.

DEDICATED /SIP/BOYS ONLY

Where do you live? Southern CA, where Monster is manufactured in the US, has been virtually empty of yellow sips since spring.

West coast BC, every store here still gets regularly stocked with citron

I'm in Georgia and bought all three of the last Citron's I could find back in August. Haven't seen one since, and I've looked.

Yeah see it’s always non-US sippers who say they’re still seeing yellows. I think they’ve been discontinued only in the US.

Places I have looked btw:
Krogers, Publix, Walmart, Target
CVS (this was where i found the last 3), Walgreens, RiteAid, Big Lots
Shell, Chevron, BP

Feels bad man. I have to correct myself... I took this picture - the last couple in the case at CVS on September 9th of 2017. For all I know, they were the last three cold ones in all of Georgia. I still have 2 of them and I intend to sell them on ebay in about 20 years and buy the island of hawaii with the proceeds. #szechuansauce

my nails match my sip I'm dedicated

Fuck they have yellow tops and everything. I haven’t seen the yellow tops since last year.

are you a cute asian girl?

the napkin is because I am also dedicated enough to drink a cold sip in the cold weather, pls don't bully

>that first heart palpitation of the day

pls respond

oh, no I'm not. I've posted here before, I'm Latina

is that a korean can?

I'll /sip/ one in the morning for you bros

>uses pls don't bully
>white sips
>white nails
>tulle fabric
You literally just managed to push up a half chub from 7,000 miles away, and I can already feel that I don't think I could take much more... Hats off to you, S I P G I R L S 2 0 1 7.

of.. forgot to mention
>straw in can
>lisptick on it
Jesus christ... save some fucking cocks for the rest of the whores in a 10,000 mile radius! How they gonna compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=NEFOpIpnFOo

Yes, I am in Korea. The cans are a lot smaller here

i've never seen this in stores. where do you get it?

I guess if we have to accept the LGBTQ culture we need to accept this gimp culture as well. Welcome, you fucking weirdos.

Do you people like to be referred to as sip girls or sip boys? Or sip them?

These are the types of questions newfags ask.

>implying we need to be accepted
Veeky Forums is sip city babe

They are everywhere in eastern europe or khazastan, it's redbull but half the price

We're siptricians

Sippers

Do sipboys ever gulp?

people in brooklyn use Veeky Forums?

Rate my morning haul, Sipboys.

Rarest sip