Why we love to hate J.K. Rowling

For a young man in the 21st century, J.K. Rowling embodies just about everything that he hates about his own mother, but can't outright say to her. An aging neoliberal single mother with an inflated sense of self-importance using twitter to cope with her increasing irrelevance. The sort of woman who hasn't seriously thought about any of her opinions, but feels the need to push them on to others and condescend to anybody who might think differently.

She is an archetype. Neither insightful nor funny nor controversial. She is a consummate mediocrity basking in the praise of similar mediocrities the world over who have projected their own aspirations on to her, satisfied that somebody like them is a billionaire. Her Christianity is an accessory. She takes everything that she's been taught by public school and daytime television and fashions a god out of it.

She conceives of public affairs in the nebulous terms of "love" and "hate". The fact that an action might fall outside of either of these two categories, or that something she deems "hateful" might in fact be the wiser choice has not occurred to her. Despite this, she is shockingly easy to bait into a bitter, spiteful rage. Furthermore, her generosity only extends as far as her personal comfort. At the end of the day, it's little more than virtue signalling and if social opinion undergoes some vast sweeping change then she'll fall in line.

In many ways, she's already missed the boat. Her brand of comfortable feminism has already fallen out of style. She just doesn't know it yet. The second wave man-hating sexual phobia that sees rape everywhere. Its frigidity is evident in her writing. Then the bizarre merger with proud slut queer positivity. The post-hoc declarations of characters' sexual proclivities. The rationalization of racial retconning. It's like she discovered a Harry Potter fan tumblr, followed a couple links, and incorporated whatever she saw, resulting in an incoherent schizophrenic worldview. That's probably exactly what happened.

Her name is fucking Joanne. Need I say more?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shutup frogposter

What leads a raging retard to create such a shitpost?

>Woman
>Writer
>Imaginative
>Wealthy
>All around better than you

Need I say more?

Based JK. Sending effeminate numale pomo loving leftist-but-2-kl-4-leftists on SUICIDE WATCH while cultivating a Hollywood actor harem through movie franchises. And being a billionaire encouraging globalisation on Twitter to speed up the world's decay.

try using more buzzwords

Christ OP, you really need to get laid senpai.

And one more thing. She has a surprisingly nice pair of tits that I'd really like to suck on.

She looks a lot like my own mother, but with nicer hair and way nicer tits. In fact, she's basically a more attractive version of my mother, which is great since the only thing that really held me back from fantasizing about my own mother is that she just wasn't good looking enough.

Rowling really seems like the kind of woman who'd suck her teenage son's dick. I mean it.

She gets back from le ebin GIRLS NIGHT OUT XD!!! Plastered out of her mind from sipping too much shiraz or perhaps pinot grigio. Maybe she and THE GIRLS even passed around a blunt at Samantha's house. I always find it funny when Gen X women think they're being SO BAD smoking weed. Mouth full of the most expensive cheese available at Tesco and whatever crackers Georgia had to get rid of. She's cackling with laughter and sobbing as she lurches in through the front door. She has zero self-awareness when it comes to her emotions, but defends them with religious fervor.

Clumsily, she makes her way toward the living room where her son is playing video games. She sits down on his lap, suffocating him with her embrace and exhaling the stinking fumes of cheap wine right into his face. For a couple minutes, she rants about what a BITCH Leslie at the office is, before muttering the he's the only on who understands her. Briefly, she looks into his eyes, trembling all over. Then she locks her mouth with his and begins to kiss him passionately. At first he is paralyzed, but his mom is kind of hot and he'll probably never have another chance like this. He's thought about it before. He kisses back and before long she's between his legs, pawing at his penis like the cats she collects. She takes it in her mouth and sucks it like she's back in college. She's STILL GOT IT.

The next morning, she pretends not to remember anything, but blames him for the incident, finding subtle ways to punish him.

Who hurt you?

She's a cool chick with a damn good imagination. I like her.

>t. Bataille

Well, there goes my already dwindling desire to browse this board for the day. Please stop ruining this board, reddit and /lefty-lit/. Go back to your coffee shops and typewriters.

Good. AdiĆ³s. Talk about your retarded flyover conservative values somewhere else.

>other people aren't autistic enough to hate a children's book author

You shouldn't use the word leftypol. It creates a false ditochomy between /pol/ and /leftypol/ which simplifies a complex worldview.
Besides that, I agree that Rowling is the embodiment of mediocrity that tries to stay afloat.

go back to your containment board and stop spreading the cancer that you are, frogposters

Can you please stop projecting your mommy issues onto Ms. Rowling?

She wrote some entertaining and highly successful books, she created a fantasy world which is very well loved, and she did this while struggling with mental illness. She was in materially dire straits too.

You should really focus on your own self-actualization. All I see in your post is pretty base ugliness.

I never thought Id be turned on by JKPotter
Do go on

Gross story, especially the part about the wine breath, but
>that pic
Mm. Me want milky

OP is right about everything, but he also comes off as unattractively bitter.

OP you need to look up neo-liberal. Give you a clue Rowling isn't one but you prob are.

I don't hate Rowling. I barely even care about her to begin with. I just agree that she's vapid, a complete hypocrite, everything that is wrong with writing, and a virtue signalling liberal mongoloid.

You're right, but I liked rhyming reddit with /lefty-lit/ in an effort to reproduce the annoyance of mediocrity and "lol i'm so clever" rhyming on reddit.

>conservative values
>retarded
How do you even read literature when all of the good stuff is full of conservative values and worldviews?

>OP you need to look up neo-liberal

Exactly - stopped reading there.

But OP is symptomatic of a generation of men who have an excessive opinion of themselves and their beliefs, coupled with a lack of education.

Project much?

My mother is nothing like her. You fail. Sage for the shit thread.

Announcing sage is against the rules, redditor-newfriend.

>redditfag thinks he can troll

>implying I give a shit
Stay asshurt over your own mother faggot OP.

before you start to even think about what conservative values are you need to learn about neo-liberalism

>delegates retort without doing it himself

>he mad

OP is entirely correct. All the plebeian criticism of him proves this board has gone to shit. Never did I imagine Veeky Forums defending the embodiment of everything that is wrong with contemporary literature. All the faggots in this thread need to go stretch their legs off of a bridge.

OP, I like your thread and I think you may be right. That's a pretty great analysis of just why we hate Rowling so much.

Do you know what neo-liberalism is though?

>stretch their legs off of a bridge
Kek. Well played sir.

You're right, though. Maybe it's just because of summer, but I really am starting to hate this board.

I think she came out fine, considering she had a real idiot father.
Guess having a shitty jerk (but present) father is better than no dad at all?
Not saying she doesn't have issues with it, but she didn't end up being an alcoholic prostitute.

(Interview in documentary, I don't know the name of is the source of this where she speaks of how her father didn't like her because she was a girl instead of a boy.)

OP may be right, but no one cares about Rowling. OP himself even acknowledged that she is irrelevant in his analysis. That makes the thread itself pretty irrelevant.

this

Fuck me. I started reading ready to call retarded, but I haven't seen so much truth I didn't realise was true in a long time.

Not OP, but I only hate her because her writing sucks and her fanbase is entirely comprised of obnoxious forever-children.

>pawing at his penis like the cats she collects

Way to go, user

You're as bad as the fems on Goodreads who give zero star reviews to authors who don't virtue signal their support for gay rights on every page.
Who gives a shit about a fiction author's political beliefs? Get off twitter as soon as possible.

>Well played sir
You are the summer

nah shes just a cunt

>hurf durf i use big words

Maybe she just doesnt have sex..

>An aging neoliberal single mother with an inflated sense of self-importance using twitter to cope with her increasing irrelevance

Pretty sure she's married

And also, she's probably 10000000000x more relevant than you are desu desu senpai

Best thread I've posted in in a while

Fucking wew lad
She's just a really mediocre writer with a very obnoxious fanbase

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity
And if you have any knowledge of how the meaning of the term neoliberal has evolved over time, it should be very easy to see how the OP intended it.

Unironically well written

>he thinks that you have to be edgy and spiteful with every post to fit in
The irony here is astounding. If you don't have at least 20% sincerity in even your shitposts, you're not Veeky Forums.

I like your post, user.

>go stretch their legs off of a bridge

>The next morning, she pretends not to remember anything, but blames him for the incident, finding subtle ways to punish him.
realistic

i'm partial to "take a long walk on a short pier"

OP, I think you forgot your EQUANIMITY somewhere. I'll help you find it.

Who would have thought this thread would have been worth the trouble?

enjoyable post. and thats all that matters.

its always newfags trying to police normal posting behaviour and pathologising things others post without a second thought. asshole retard fuckface.

Rowling is right-wing af m8

This reads like a huff post article explaining Veeky Forums

i'm confused about your first point, is her being a woman meant to be significant or mean she is better? I mean, I know standards are low for women, but that would be taking it too far

lol got me laffin

Holy shit you're obsessed. Your personality is revolved around being a Veeky Forums user.

Someone should get this text to her in the form of a DM or link. Should be easy to do.

I still wanna fuck her and blow deep in her cunny.

>not wanting her to be your mistress, lock you in a chastity cave and never be allowed anywhere near your cunny
You will never understand the literary lifestyle

Go eat some farts out of assholes

So this is what the average il/lit/erate thinks about.

this
except im going to go btfo all these retards in other active threads brb