Lololool he makes such a big deal out of how much of a fitness lifting nut he is and he's skinnyfat fucking end me

lololool he makes such a big deal out of how much of a fitness lifting nut he is and he's skinnyfat fucking end me

he's not even skinnyfat. you need to be skinny to be skinnyfat

Take your impotent ressentiment to /pol9k/

sage and report

Some guy goes about his life and OP is absolutely SEETHING.

I have the same body type and I do nothing but pull ups and push ups twice a week at home lol

kek

I'm fine dude, are you? What made you think I'm angry? I'm happy, it's funny

>mfw I'm barely 60kg and get no pussy but I read Pynchon so I'm superior to him

Same, except I have more definition in my arms. Why do people waste their time and money in gyms? lol

I'm probably a little bit chubbier and I either lift or do cardio every single day. Wtf my body sucks

Keep giving this fucking KIKE money, losers!

I'm off to watch a broadway play. The title? CATS(HIT)!

>mfw I'm jacked enough for people to notice, I train kickboxing, and I read great books all the time

Veeky Forums is the only place I willingly brag about being the ubermensch encarnate

>encarnate
user... I think you should read some more books

English is not my first language, in most latin langs that word starts with an E

But yeah maybe not quite in the uber range yet

Cliffs genes are shit. Is face suggests a much fitter physique. I feel much better about myself now, and I know his 70 year old gf is with him just so she can say "I fuck a twenty something." Cliff most definitely does not have his shit together. What a fraud. I drink alcohol and eat sliced bread and have a better body than him. Good thing hes a genius though.

He isn't ripped or anything but he looks perfectly healthy with a decent amount of muscle. I don't even like Cifford LeSargent or whatever the fuck his name is but what's the point of this thread? Also, is this at The Standard?

please lets call him luh sargent from now on

>12 posters
wtf do people actually watch this guy? what's the point of watching booktubers if you can't pretend they're your girlfriend

cliff posting is the real thing. Veeky Forums is no worse off. all we need is another "i just finished...," or another pessimist literature thread featuring the same old players. watch cliff vids. he is the most Veeky Forums booktuber. bookchemist is to good for Veeky Forums, he's too smart for Veeky Forums. cliff is a self-admitted dilettante, the perfect idol for Veeky Forums.

>implying I can't pretend he's my girlfriend

I don't know if he's a genius. He's definitely smarter than 99% of people, and probably has an IQ above 140, but I think the word genius should be reserved for the most elite in the world, like the top 100 most brilliant people. But I know I wouldn't like to get into a debate with Cliff.

I was being sarcastic you fuckwit. He's a memeboy, like most of Veeky Forums. He has no thought of his own, and of what he has to say of others, it follows the expected logic. He's a Veeky Forums poster, meaning he's the scum of the world, but thinks he's special because he reads garbage that bucks the status quo garbage.

>The Standard
Is that the one with the ping-pong bar?

Sorry about your gyno

are any books not garbage?

>I don't know if he's a genius. He's definitely smarter than 99% of people, and probably has an IQ above 140

wow you are easily enamored.

his taste isn't that good, lad. i mean it's alright when compared to most but he hasn't carved out any sensibility within it: he barely reads any poetry. barely reads any philosophy. barely reads any theology. just sticks to a sampling of "cultured" fiction. he only wants to give off the image of culture, working through really demanding texts seems to be a no-no to him.

only pursuing fiction like this makes life and reading easier on the demands so he gets to net that "cultured" image with half the work.

if you actually take your reading seriously you'll begin to see this.