Lads, what profession will allow me to where i can half ass my work and read books and shitpost

Lads, what profession will allow me to where i can half ass my work and read books and shitpost.

and this is very Veeky Forums related because i just want to read books. help.

Acedemia seems like the closest to your dream. However you'll have to publish papers and teach, so idk

Retail is for you

Librarian is right around the corner.

Crypto miner

Security, especially at night. You wouldn't even necessarily be half-assing your work by doing it, and it tends to pay better than minimum, and job security is good.

Also takes 0 qualifications in most places.

How did I not know about this?
Time to bulk up.

Don't even go to the gym. Just get fat so you look stronger without any effort.

Being a night auditor works like this as well.

sentry guard

Can you be night watchman if you're 5'6"

Is that a question? I can't tell.

I work security, and I occasionally work with females under 5'6, so you should be fine. Unless you work in some high danger area, all you do is just watch around, write notes, and call the police if shit actually happens.

it's not the movies dude, you don't have to be buff to work security. It's not like you are expected to go into one-to-one combat if someone breaks in. I've seen 5 foot tall, 50+ years old women on security at night before

banking

Government lawyer. Everyone thinks you know everything, the work is generally easy, you get paid enough to live well, you get mad vacation, and you basically practice writing for a living.

Lawfags always complain on here because of hours, but that's because they work in big firms. Find something cozy, like me!

Also I read and write about 2 hrs per work day. At lunch and when there's nothing to do (which is often). When there is stuff to do, it tends to be interesting. Lots of material to be extracted from wacky civil complaint, lol

Seconding the night auditor.

Once you whining faggots realize dozens of immortal writers held day jobs (in their youth) you'll stop making excuses and actually write in the 8 hours of free time you have every day of the week, and the 32 hours of free time you have on the weekends.

I'm a maintenance dude at a 24 hour gym.

My job is:
>Replace light bulbs and fix leaky pipes
>Replace a couple trash cans throughout the night
>Sit in my "office" (Which is actually a closet)
>Stare at women while they exercise
>Read books
>Play vidja

That's literally my life.

Night shift hotel clerk

Sounds great.

Buy the bean.

These are some of the gooffiest conspiratorial bunch on twitter.

But they are obviously well read and are a quality follow if you're looking to discover obscure references/work/ideas.