CHEF JOHN MENTIONED THAT BINGING WITH REDDIT FAGGOT AGAIN IN HIS NEWEST VIDEO!!!!!...

CHEF JOHN MENTIONED THAT BINGING WITH REDDIT FAGGOT AGAIN IN HIS NEWEST VIDEO!!!!! YAAAAAMMMMMMEEEERRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bcrJheVlogA

This is why we need /celeb/.

this is why you need to get

The hot pepper challenge for ALS is gay as fuck. Binging with babbish is gayer than fuck. But Chef John is the fucking man and I love him. I'm sad to see him suckered into this bullshit - but its a form of gay ass sand bagging and i don't fault him for participating in something that he would have take a lot of shit for if he hadn't.

Is he speaking more slowly than usual in this one?

Yeah, hot peppers is almost as annoying a meme as bacon now, but it's for a good cause at least.

The best part is that the people he tagged a bunch of reddit tier fuck ups. hilah, who is getting fat and old by the day, isn't funny, and never had any business making a cooking channel, and Byron who is actually cool - and it really will be fun to see him sweat while eating peppers. It's a great, wide, net that he cast.
Wonderful. Chef John continues to be the fucking man.

bland ass youtuber making bland ass food

>all this autism in a single post
nice headcanon faggot

How do we get Jack to do this challenge?

>spicy cream cheese

why did nobody tell me about this until now
why did I not think of this

>participating in something that he would have take a lot of shit for if he hadn't.
I suspect this too.
It's a lot easier to just say that black lives matter, than to get all pissy about it and being branded a nazi because of it.

>watching that fat fuck who literally shills for instant potatoes

They've made direct references to each other several times in videos, I'm sure John just felt bad for his situation and wanted to help.

>his situation
Literally who?

Nice to see you retards still choke on old man dick.

Don't make fun of my relationship with my dad!

So you discredit his years of cooking skills and teaching cooking based on the fact that he likes to use instant mash potatoes every now and then?
Who do you like then?

>a weeb who posts lolis is trying to comment

Why the fuck do you care? Sage

Loli website

What's wrong with mashed potatoes aside from the fact it's not authentic? They're easy to make, tasty, can be seasoned to whatever flavor you desire, etc... It's sounds like you're being elitist, user.

how f*cking Derek he mentioned that stupid Reddit Pariah I will never watch another Chef John video ever again knowing he is just a Reddit retard who can't stop mentioning the worst channels on YouTube, what am I supposed to watch on YouTube now that my favorite channel is just some Reddit jerk-off who shills for stupid instant mashed potatoes, and watch as God awful cooking channels by stupid gay Reddit faggets like binging with babish I can't f*cking stand it I wish I had a channel that was really good to watch thanks to that f*cking retard who mentioned Reddit I don't have anything to watch anymore I'm so pissed off

First did Chef John who what next eventually Veeky Forums will just be some over run Reddit filled shithole of people who only watch binging with babish and neo Chef John videos, all because Chef John had to support some stupid f*cking Reddit tier meme challenge over some "spicy peppers" that aren't even spicy also they can just beg for money from people who won't even donate, just like that dog shit normie ice bucket challenge

>It's ok when someone I like does it

lol if Babish used instant potatoes you fags would never let him live it down

So I'm not allowed to like binging with babish because Reddit likes him?
And now I'm not allowed to like Food wishes because he did something binging with babish promoted?

You guys are fucking autistic morons

What's wrong with babish

Reddit likes him and he's fucking annoying because of it.
Yes, fuck Reddit and fuck that city moron babish.

Quality arguments my friend. I guess you like chef john because his intonation is just as autistic as you are

Look man people like Veeky Forums because you don't need any sort of "good" reason to hate something. You can just hate stuff literally because others enjoy it and you'll find people here who'll agree with you.

I agree, I've never heard why Babish is bad other than "lol reddit"

>a day in the life of a true sperg

He's not a very good cook. He doesn't even know what a tomahawk ribeye is and fucking advocates using it to beginner cooks

you're all manchildren holy shit

I bet you're going to keep defending him even though every chef on Chopped called instant mashed potatoes shit food for fags.

Probaly because 90% of his stuff is "you too can make this one food from hip pop culture certified movies and shows!"

But I still watch his stuff.

kind of annoys me. Babbish's comments on chef johns videos are extremely annoying.

I hate Hilah. I used to like her ok until she was on chopped and her charity was the southern poverty law center which is an extremely radical leftist organization. Of all charities you can pick you want to give your money to a bunch of corrupt liars and pieces of shit? Give it to a children's hospital at least fuck me.

I don't really have an opinion one way or another about Babish. It's a waste to dismiss someone because that person is popular on a rival site.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I usually keep a box of instant mash in the house. It may not be popular with professionals, but it's a quality product for its price, in my opinion.

I mean, it's his whole gimmick. That doesn't have to stop a person from picking up a thing or two from him.

Are we going to ignore that he added UNCOOKED tomato paste to the spread? Tomato pastes has a distinct metallic taste before it's cooked...

What's exactly wrong with Binging with Reddit? I understand why ja/ck/ is horrible but what does this guy do wrong? He's kinda hipster but whatever

Binging with fucker is just pretty awful, but there are some pretty damn good redditor youtube channels like Demystifying Chinese Cuisine. That shit is tight

Lol who the fuck cooks tomatoes paste? What shitty brand of American tomato paste are you buying that tastes like metals?

Guess how I know you leave opened tins of tomato paste in the fridge for weeks at a time.

Who shopped Gordon's face onto Chloe Moretz?

What kind of exercise produces such a unique body?

Being an over-50 anglo who has to eat as part of their job but also is a TV presenter and keeps in shape.

You can find jalapeno cream cheese at your local bagel cafe, I can assure you. Olive, scallion, and lox as well.

I was subbed to Hilah's channel and enjoyed her videos. After seeing this I went and looked it up and you were right. That Southern Poverty Law center place is absolute trash. Literally just white-hate website from what I saw. Unsubbed from that bug eyed freak

Why the fuck would he do that?
No, really

yup its sad finding out people you enjoyed are literally pieces of human shit.

It was mentioned in the thread already; if someone calls out and asks you to do a video for ALS awareness you either do the video or look like a total piece of shit.
A lot of "charity" operates on shame.

One of their followers tried to murder 20 congressman

Veeky Forums is retarded like that

but compared to other websites you can call spooks like that a faggot and carry on

>food is a meme
stop eating

>that channel name
>binging with babish

what the fuck who in the fuck thinks of shit like that fucking reddit faggot

oooooh huuur imma make shit from tv shows look its a pick ITS PICKLE RICK GUYZ HUEHUEUEHUEHUE

uh no please none of that meme crap.

calm down