What's the difference between a food processor and a chopper...

What's the difference between a food processor and a chopper? My wife needs a food processor to make a cake for thanksgiving, but money is tight and the store has a chopper for only $10, will it work the same?

>being married while you're poor
Enjoy getting cucked

Food processor processes the food
Chopper chops the food

Get the food processor, jew.

how bout you get your loving wife the fucking food processor and don't sorely disappoint her

A food processor can get things all the way from roughly chopped to puree, I assume whatever a chopper is would only go down into chopped territory. What is she making that calls for a food processor? There might be an alternate way/device that can be used.

At least the whore won't steal his money, plus the government will pay for your kids so that would make you the cuck

A $10 chopper basically just saves a teeny bit of labor on fruits and vegetables. If she's making celery cake, go ahead.

>This
Young poor fags dont get cucked because even though they're poor they're still young and able to fuck and probably look decent.

Old rich fucks who get married late in life get cucked because they are old and have limp dicks so the woman fucks around then takes half his shit.

Very helpful.
If it necessary I will, just checking if the alternative was viable too.
She's using it for a clementine cake. Don't know exactly what to do,
Jokes on you, I'm military, the governemnt is already paying for my everything.

If he's poor then all she gets in the divorce is half of nothing. OP is just protecting himself by remaining poor, smart lad.

Why don't you just borrow one?

I'm a private in the army, most of my friends are also privates who live in the barracks and eat fast food for every meal. Not sure I know anyone with a food processor.

I've never made a clementine cake, so I can't give you experienced advice on this one, but I assume it calls for either a puree or really finely chopped so a chopper wouldn't be advisable.

If it calls for finely chopped and you really don't want to buy a food processor you could always do it by hand. If you have a blender or immersion blender you might be able to get away with using that if the recipe calls for a puree (after doing some chopping by hand of course).

Go for the food processor.
>A $10 chopper basically just saves a teeny bit of labor on fruits and vegetables.
What this user said is straight on. I've both and only use the chopper for salsas and salads. My Cuisinart is the jam.
I did by my gran a $20 Magic Chef that does like two cups at a time and she loves it. That might be the best way to go, yeah.

Your wife doesn't have friends?

>My wife needs a food processor to make a cake for thanksgiving

Why?
A cake only needs two things: a mixing bowl and a springform pan.

Alright, I'll go for the processor. Thanks for the responses.

We moved from Georgia to Hawaii when I got stationed here, she is not yet in school or working (she starts school soon though,) so she hasn't really had the chance to meet anyone.

Post something on the notice board at the PX or commissary. Make a new friend.

a)she doesn't need a processor to make a cake she just wants shinies
b)chopper is probably not the same thing, in fact almost certainly not
just tell her to do it by hand
good fuckiking god i was poor when married, godspeed friend i hope it works out
THEY DON'T NEED ALL THE SHIT THEY SAY THEY NEEED

This is a cute picture

>married
>in the military
Why don't you ask your wife's boyfriend if he can buy her the food processor?

>Why don't you ask your wife's boyfriend if he can buy her the food processor?
This. Why let her have a boyfriend if he isn't going to chip in for her shit from time to time. Sorry you are getting cucked so bad. I hope the republicans don't A) get us into more wars, and B) run up such a deficit that we can't afford veterans benefits. Good luck, son. Thank you for your service.

chopper? Like a fucking knife?

Ww1,ww2,Korea,Vietnam all started by democucks