Candy you hate that everyone else seems to love

Pic related. It’s just like normal skittles but accompanied by horrible pain.

Sour Skittles are the best sour candy on the market, bar none. They are truly sour, have a wonderful sweetness, and will bring the pain if you are willing to bear it

I love you Sour Skittles

>original skittles green = green apple
>orchards skittles green = lime
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SKITTLES
WOULDNT ONE IMMEDIATELY ASSOCIATE ORCHARDS WITH FUCKING APPLES?

god green apple flavor sucks ass

not a fan

The minis are the best

Oh that's why they removed lime from original skittles, just to cuck everyone into a new tree of flavours

Reeses PB cups literally taught me the concept of value when I was a kid

I actually kind of enjoy the way these destroy the roof of your mouth. Alters the experience of eating for the rest of the day

I would have posted this garbage too so I'll post my second most hated instead

Actual garbage

I like most other variations of m&ms but the plain ones are just not good

>bad taste
>bad texture
>even bad wrapping
Why the hell do people buy these?

Those aren't reeses. You can tell because of the consistency of the peanut butter (actually looks like peanut butter and not light-brown brown sugar) and the bottom of the cups don't have the centre bit of chocolate peeled off a bit.
I enjoy reeses cups but the "chocolate" makes me feel sick soon after. You can make a better product yourself out of real chocolate at home in about 10 minutes. Just gotta wait for it to cool but so much better than reeses.

These are intense.

honestly, this
had a plain bag of M&M's like two days ago because I hadn't had them in forever
yeah, fuck that

>This whole thread is only going to have American "chocolate"

You guys are cool and know your way around a burger, steak and bbq but man oh man, your chocolate is so fucking shit.

honestly, blame Hershey's
absolutely trash chocolate, but they're fucking huge

>it's another thread where flyovers post disgusting hershey's brands instead of actual chocolate and continue reinforcing this stereotype that americans make no good chocolate at all

For the most part the US really doesn't have good chocolate honestly.

I like the taste but feeling the texture scratching against my teeth makes my eyes water

>the US really doesn't have good chocolate honestly

>honestly

Milk chocolate candy in general.
It makes my breath fucking stink, my throat hurt and my TEETH ITCH

The most sub-par biscuit

They need to be soaked in milk to be any good, like your mum.

Without a doubt the worst fucking chocolate I ever tried. Actual cancer.

I mean, take Germany or Switzerland where even the sleaziest back alley gas station will have delicious chocolate meanwhile here you have to go to some exclusive chocolatier in the center plaza of the city and pay $20 for something up to par

God damn, even russian chocolate is better than most of ours

European oreos taste different in a horrible way, same thing with kitkats

I need to get out of here

This is a lie, it's just as shitty, but you are inventing reasons for how people can't "taste it right" to validate your own lack of taste.

My mom used to work at a chocolate factory in wisconsin and their shit was bomb dude

Its cheap

do you not know where limes come from?

There's plenty of decent places, but they're smaller and more local.