Do root beer and liquor mix well? My friend swears by rum and coke but I prefer root beer...

Do root beer and liquor mix well? My friend swears by rum and coke but I prefer root beer. My friend always says it's nasty to put alcohol in root beer. Is it? Wondering what other people think about it.

best way to find out is to just try it, man.
I like to mix vodka and dr pepper

I have tried it and like it, just wondering if other people do.

I'll try dr.pepper sometime, usually don't have it at home but sounds like it might be good.

Dr. Pepper is too sugary to really go at it on a proper drinking binge. Root beer is a weird choice but I guess bang's is the way to go. Rum and coke is great, so is rum and diet coke.

I find it to be too sweet personally.

Barq's and Yeager mix extremely well together.

For me, it's Bang's®.

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

Mad

I like root beer and spiced rum. Honestly it doesnt really fucking matter to me. I just want to get fucked up

Depends on the root beer and the liquor.

You might want to add a liqueur to copmliment the flavor of the root beer, or whatever pop you're using.

I'd start with vodka since it's so bland and mixable, and ginger liqueur goes with just about anything. Elderflower also has a lot of potential.

It's called Bargs

How are you all so dumb, it's Barq's

It's obviously Banq's (pronounced like Banks

root beer by Bang's already has alcohol in it.

Kill yourself iCuck

it's clearly bunqs you moron.

You guys are trolling, right?
Its fucking Bar 9's root beer. Stop with this barqs shit. Wtf is barq? Its not even a word.

Obviously it's Bong'o

Try birch beer instead, good with rum

I'm a big fan of rum and ginger ale. If you find a root beer on the spicier side it might work

Came here to ponder this very thing.

We use root beer mixed with whipped cream vodka. It tastes exactly like a root beer float.

Bangs and bourbon isn't too bad

>root beer

Dr. Pepper vodka is good at first, but the more I drink it, the more it ruins regular Dr. Pepper for me.

ITT: Negros can't read cursive.

Jager and Root Beer make something called a Drunk German. The jager overpowers the root beer so it just tastes like sweet alcohol.

Try schnapps and any doctor.

It's weird but good.

jager and guiness is a more adult alternative

Barq's and Vanilla vodka is also good.

Has to be Barq's, it has caffeine

I haven't tried mixing liquor and rootbeer. It doesn't seem like it would be good and I never hear about people doing it.

>drinks alcohol and cares if something is "adult" or not

I pity you.

I honestly wouldn't try it because if you really like root beer you might not like it so much after you vomit it back out after a night a heavy drinking.

drink responsibly

>ruining a good beer by adding jager to it
I don't get how anyone can stand to drink jager. bu then again I do hate licorice

>Guinness
>good
Even their extra stout is just okay.

still though, no reason to go and ruin it

A mighty fine sasparilla mixes quite well with an aged rum or gin if you’re into an old west type mood

Same for me user. It's sort of a positive though since I drink a lot less of the stuff now.

Second. This has replaced rum and coke as my go to party drink.

Fireball and Dr. Pepper is good.

It's a meme to call Barq's Bang's.

>be me 19
>binge drink everyday
>drink of choice is vodka oj
>always have oj in the fridge
>run out of money because drinking all of it
>have a shit ton of rc cola in the basement
>drink cola and vodka for 2 weeks straight

mfw its the only way I can drink vodka to this day